The we loooooove Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek Part 4

I am moving from one other resort to WBC. Will their bell services store my frozen and refrigerated food? Who would I contact about it. Thanks
I know they will receive and hold your delivered grocery order in their fridge and freezer storage. You might want to call just to be sure they will hold your groceries until check in...I don’t see why not.

Has anyone ever purchased the bed sheets or pillows that WBC uses from their bedding website? If so, do you know which pillow to order.

Has anyone rented from jarimel08 on Ebay?
Is there anyway to confirm a reservation with Wydham before the one or two week mark before check in?
Thanks!

Hi All. Thinking of booking WBC in February 2020. Looking for 2-bedroom Presidential. We have used Vacation Upgrades in the past and were very pleased with them. But they are not offering our dates at this time. Looking for other reliable options to book a 9 or 10 night stay for February 2020. I know Ebay, VRBO, etc. Any other recommended companies out there similar to Vacation Upgrades?

I have 2 questions that hopefully someone can answer for me.

I rented from Vacation Strategy and check in next Monday evening. Should I have received a reservation confirmation number by now?

Also, I just placed a delivery order from Walmart and their confirmation email says that I need to be the delivery address at the scheduled time and I have to sign for the order. I thought they would be able to leave them at guest services and I can get when we check in a couple of hours later. What is their delivery process for WBC?

I wondered if you went ahead with Walmart and if so how did the delivery go? I saw you mention upthread that you knew bell services could hold food, so is it safe to assume you had success?

30 days to go now, so time to start thinking about our food orders and things!

In addition to grocery delivery, we often end up ordering a few things shipped to our hotel when traveling...we’re coming from Canada and even if there’s a fee for packages at the hotel it’s often cheaper than getting the items up here would be.

Is there any special format I should use to address packages I’m having shipped to us at WBC? At other hotels they often suggest putting your confirmation number by your name, but we don’t have a confirmation number for WBC. Should I just put my name (which is the one on the reservation) and check in date?

Hi All. Thinking of booking WBC in February 2020. Looking for 2-bedroom Presidential. We have used Vacation Upgrades in the past and were very pleased with them. But they are not offering our dates at this time. Looking for other reliable options to book a 9 or 10 night stay for February 2020. I know Ebay, VRBO, etc. Any other recommended companies out there similar to Vacation Upgrades?

Redweek, Tugbbs have many people renting as well

I've never been to WBC, but the pictures of the pools and lazy river make me think it would make a good resort-only vacation. How crowded does the pool area get? Is it likely to be a mass of people, and I'll be playing a real life "Where's Waldo" to find my kids? I'll be solo with a 4th and 5th grader, and then my 3-year-old. Does WBC have lifeguards?

I've never been to WBC, but the pictures of the pools and lazy river make me think it would make a good resort-only vacation. How crowded does the pool area get? Is it likely to be a mass of people, and I'll be playing a real life "Where's Waldo" to find my kids? I'll be solo with a 4th and 5th grader, and then my 3-year-old. Does WBC have lifeguards?

Most people who visit WBC are going to the parks, so the pools aren't crazy busy. The main lazy river is probably the busiest overall, but there are lots of pools to hop to if you think where you are is too crowded.

Timing is everything. Morning is slow and more people are swimming in the mid- to late afternoon.

As for lifeguards, it isn't like Disney resort. There is only one at one pool with the slide that enters the pool. The other slide doesn't go into a pool, just a landing area. That slide also has a monitor.

The pools at WBC are not deep, however, and at least a couple of them have zero entry. There also is several splash areas.

If it’s spring break....it’s busy. Crazy busy.

Has anyone ever purchased the bed sheets or pillows that WBC uses from their bedding website? If so, do you know which pillow to order.

We did, but it was several years ago. We actually pulled them out of all cases to check the info. I always sleep well, there and hoped they would do the trick, but it just isn't the same. Maybe its not the pillow?

I can't remember the name, but I'll see if I can find it somewhere and post again.

Ugh yikes. We're headed down April 18-22. :( I'm hoping the crowds thin a bit during peak park hours!
We’ve been at Spring Break and it’s a really fun time. The pools have swimmers, but it’s not to busy. We found it fun, weather was warm, plenty of kids for our kids to swim with. Not to worry! Totally a great experience.

Ugh yikes. We're headed down April 18-22. :( I'm hoping the crowds thin a bit during peak park hours!

Based on Florida AP blackout dates it looks like Disney expects heavy crowds April 13-26. However I think this might be good news for you since some school systems will be out the week you’re there and some the week after. In metro Atlanta most of the big school systems have spring break the first week of April (1-5), so spring break crowds may be spread out more than usual this year. Yes, WBC pools get busy during spring break but if you are flexible with which pool you make your “home base” and you are willing to go out to get chairs relatively early you should be fine. It sounds like a wonderful time to go to me!!

Based on Florida AP blackout dates it looks like Disney expects heavy crowds April 13-26. However I think this might be good news for you since some school systems will be out the week you’re there and some the week after. In metro Atlanta most of the big school systems have spring break the first week of April (1-5), so spring break crowds may be spread out more than usual this year. Yes, WBC pools get busy during spring break but if you are flexible with which pool you make your “home base” and you are willing to go out to get chairs relatively early you should be fine. It sounds like a wonderful time to go to me!!

Spring break for most schools in Florida is in March. I look at "Spring break" is now more of a "season" that includes all the snowbirds and refugees from the Frozen North and not just a week.

This is why what used to be slow times after the holidays have disappeared, but it also means the crowds aren't concentrated in one small chunk.

Spring break for most schools in Florida is in March. I look at "Spring break" is now more of a "season" that includes all the snowbirds and refugees from the Frozen North and not just a week.

This is why what used to be slow times after the holidays have disappeared, but it also means the crowds aren't concentrated in one small chunk.

Yeah, it’s Easter weekend so I anticipated high crowds. We’re headed to Legoland for the kids, and I’m a school teacher with only a couple days off for Easter so we’re stuck with large crowds. Oh well, I’m sure we will still make the best of it!

Vacation Strategy called me today to let me know that we’ve been upgraded from a 2 to a 3 bedroom unit...for the last 8 nights of our 11 night stay! That was a surprise. They wanted to make sure that we’re ok with the fact that we would have to move rooms mid stay, although they are apparently trying to get us into a 3BR for the whole stay.

We had been interested in a 3 bedroom to begin with but there wasn’t one available when I booked, so that was exciting news. We’re travelling with the kids and my mom, so everyone having their own space for most of the trip seems worth the trade off of moving rooms.

Looked at my pillows at home, and they are “sobel westex” brand, “Sahara nights” model. We figured out the name and brand when we took off all the pillow cases and covers a few years ago. They were the pillows in a presidential, if that matters.

Curious how much time I should allow from landing at MCO , picking up luggage, rental car and getting to WBC. We are wanting to order for grocery delivery and unsure what time I should specify. Would like to order alcohol so need to be there to show ID. Our flight lands at 345, our friends land at 430. we are going to grab our luggage and go get rental car while they are arriving. Do you think we would be to WBC by 630 ? we arrive this saturday :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter