The we loooooove Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek Part 4

Hello - I was wondering if you could tell me your favorite tower and why (fireworks, close to pool/main tower, etc?). We will be staying at the WBC in November with our two boys (who love to swim) and a set of grandparents. We have some planned rest days so we will get to enjoy the grounds. I know the walk isn't far to anywhere, but just trying to get my bearings for what we'd like and what to expect. Also is there a place where it shows what buildings have been remodeled? We're staying in a 2-bedroom. Thanks for all your help!

We have stayed many times and don't ever make requests. This will sound strange but we have always had a view of something and since the buildings are around a lake you can walk everywhere. Our last trip we were looking over the parking garage and we were so disappointed....until 9pm. We saw the fireworks from the MK and Epcot.

Hi I am here now. Checking out at 6:00 am
Tomorrow. I have some unopened stuff. Popcorn. Soda ect. If anyone would like

Hi. Check-in question. We plan to book a 2-bedroom presidential unit sometime in early 2020 for 9 or 10 nights. Dates TBD. If we arrive on a Friday, most likely wouldn't be to resort until around 7:00 best case. If we leave early the following Saturday instead, we'd probably get there around noon, prior to check-in time. We have done the Saturday timing before, the room was ready (around 1:00), and we ended up with a nice view. If we decide to do the Friday option this time around, will the rooms with "good views" be taken by 7:00 PM? Or are rooms assigned ahead of time? I don't think I want to figure out a way to request...just checking to see if I should expect a view into a parking garage, or if my chances will still be ok. Thanks in advance!

Hi. Check-in question. We plan to book a 2-bedroom presidential unit sometime in early 2020 for 9 or 10 nights. Dates TBD. If we arrive on a Friday, most likely wouldn't be to resort until around 7:00 best case. If we leave early the following Saturday instead, we'd probably get there around noon, prior to check-in time. We have done the Saturday timing before, the room was ready (around 1:00), and we ended up with a nice view. If we decide to do the Friday option this time around, will the rooms with "good views" be taken by 7:00 PM? Or are rooms assigned ahead of time? I don't think I want to figure out a way to request...just checking to see if I should expect a view into a parking garage, or if my chances will still be ok. Thanks in advance!

All the 2-bedroom presidential units are in Tower 6 on the upper floors, so your chances of having an excellent view are great.

People are always fretting about views and trying to gain an advantage with them. WBC has worked to limit this, but no doubt it is a battle that will never end.

My experience is that no matter when you check in, your chance of a good view is about the same. And most of the views are fine.

Was there last week. Tower 3. Great view. Bus as other poster said. If you have a presidential room. Top floor great view
I had 2 2-bedroom. Asked to be next to each other. We got same floor at least but around the corner. Great place. Would stay again

Thanks for the replies! Will most likely go with the Friday night and see what we get. Appreciate it. (ETA - I was unaware that presidential units were only upper floors, etc)

Last edited:

Hi. I haven't been to bc since 2012 so I wanted to know what is now considered a fair rate.

Was recently quoted $1150 for a 1br and $1450 for a 2 br in mid march. Didn't seem outrageous, but definitely more than I used to pay. Should I be able to do better than these prices? Haven't found anything better yet. Thx

we have a 3 bedroom presidential booked for 7 nights in November. will this be in tower 6 and are there any on higher rather than lower floors? (it's been a couple years since we have been there so I just want to verify. Thanks

Okay WBC pros, I am *THIS* close to booking our end of October/early November trip at WBC. I’m sure this question gets asked all the time (and I may have even asked it myself :rolleyes1) but our only family trip to WDW was in 2015 at AKL. While that trip was AMAZING, I cannot justify spending more than twice as much as WBC to stay at AKL again. For those with large groups at WBC, have you still had success booking dining and fast passes? Also, my daughters really want to do BBB again. Any success with that? I would search the thread, but I can’t figure out how to do that on my phone. Thanks in advance for all the help!

ETA/ Haha! Figured out the search function! But replies are always welcome! :flower:

We've been several times and haven't had any issues booking dining. You're able to book at the 180 mark, just lose the +10.

As for Fast Passes, we've had difficultly booking a few major attractions - SDMT, and FOP. Haven't been since Slinky Dog opened, but I suspect that's an issue too. Other than those three, no issues.

Checking in today and haven't stayed at WBC in 3 years, can anyone advise what rooms have been renovated recently? TIA!

Checking in today and haven't stayed at WBC in 3 years, can anyone advise what rooms have been renovated recently? TIA!

Those in building 4 were just finished up this past Thanksgiving.
They still smell brand new .

Tower 4 must be the last one they've completed in that case - we were in Tower 5 last weekend and it was not a renovated room. The unit was still in great shape though!

I am moving from one other resort to WBC. Will their bell services store my frozen and refrigerated food? Who would I contact about it. Thanks

another question about staying in building 6 in a presidential. can we check in , in building 6 or do we still have to go to the main building for check in? thanks

I am moving from one other resort to WBC. Will their bell services store my frozen and refrigerated food? Who would I contact about it. Thanks

I have not used the service, but others have reported on here they have cold storage for your food.

another question about staying in building 6 in a presidential. can we check in , in building 6 or do we still have to go to the main building for check in? thanks

We have always checked in at Tower 6 when staying presidential. The guard should tell you where to go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!