The we loooooove Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek Part 4

This is just to remind people or to order pizza from the places that slip flyers under your door. We didn’t, but check out these two flyers from (supposedly) 2 different places. The names are different and the front is slightly different but the backs are identical.

2A7089E8-DE3E-4836-B901-A76AF59B740C.jpegE3911335-2AC3-4C67-8036-91004213AA6D.jpeg

Just checking to see if anyone has used instacart for grocery delivery lately? Last time we were at WBC a couple months ago, during check-in the lady told me they will not let any delivery drivers through the gates so don't bother trying...
We were there in April and had instacart deliver several times and amazon prime.
While on the topic of grocery delivery ...
When you get a delivery can it come to the lobby of the building you are staying in ? Or do you need to go to the main building ?
Depends on the driver. I had them leave it with bell services and bring it to the tower before.

Well then I would probably consider WBC, as I’m a creature of habit and really do like the resort. It has a great pool complex and I love how convenient it is to Disney Springs. If there’s not traffic you’re also pretty convenient to I-4 to get up to Seaworld as well. :thumbsup2
We ended up booking a two bedroom timeshare at Wyndham Bonnet Creek for eight nights with Ken Price (Vacation Upgrades). The price was so much lower than any onsite hotel room during the same dates. And the space is not even comparable, I mean two full bedrooms, two full bathrooms, and a full kitchen cannot be beat for the price! Thanks again for your help! Now we are super excited to have our first off-site stay in Orlando! I’m sure I will be back a few times between now and May to find out more about WBC.

So we are flying in Sept. 7...our plan was to take a car service from MCO to WBC with a quick grocery stop for food. I'm sure the stores are all pretty wiped out right now. Do you guys think they'll be restocked by then or should I look into other options? Suggestions welcome!

So we are flying in Sept. 7...our plan was to take a car service from MCO to WBC with a quick grocery stop for food. I'm sure the stores are all pretty wiped out right now. Do you guys think they'll be restocked by then or should I look into other options? Suggestions welcome!
They will be restocked tomorrow. Nothing is slowing deliveries. The "shortages" are over quickly.

I have been in contact with Ken and VS and they have no availability for my dates. I have also emailed Farrell's. Does anyone have reputable VRBO owners or other owners that I can try?

I have been in contact with Ken and VS and they have no availability for my dates. I have also emailed Farrell's. Does anyone have reputable VRBO owners or other owners that I can try?
There is a board on Facebook called Club Wyndham Timeshare-Owners helping Owners-Rentals Welcome that you can try! I own at Wyndham but all my points are tied up at the moment. Good luck!

Quick question: has Bonnet limited Grubhub delivery? I don’t see any options popping up on the app!

That was torture! Time versus money and it was not worth our time!

The girl was so rude too! Plus, I thought it was a little deceptive that they offered me a 7 day stay as the gift, which I did receive, but they didn't tell me that it's not a stay at WBC! LOL I don't want to stay at some lousy hotel for a week. 🙄

The girl was so rude too! Plus, I thought it was a little deceptive that they offered me a 7 day stay as the gift, which I did receive, but they didn't tell me that it's not a stay at WBC! LOL I don't want to stay at some lousy hotel for a week. 🙄
Exactly the same w us. There were Only a selection of hotels that we could have booked. We didn’t even use it. Never again!

That happened to me at the Wyndham Labelle maison in NOLA. Aaarrgghh so frustrating. And the system you have to use to book was awful plus no availability. I think they should disclose you will not stay at this property but one of our old less desirable locations.

My sales guy was upset too. He thought he had a sell. I was asking all the right questions, acting interested, etc. When I said no thanks but thank you. He was visibly upset. I had him take me on the tour too. LOL!

My sales guy was upset too. He thought he had a sell. I was asking all the right questions, acting interested, etc. When I said no thanks but thank you. He was visibly upset. I had him take me on the tour too. LOL!

I always want to pull those people aside and tell them "don't listen to anything this person is saying"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!