The we loooooove Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek Part 4

We fly in this Saturday and arrive at 11am. We plan to stop and grab lunch somewhere then head to Bonnet Creek. Any recommendations on where to get something to go? Kids will be too anxious to have a sit down meal so we will probably get it to go and eat after check in.

We fly in this Saturday and arrive at 11am. We plan to stop and grab lunch somewhere then head to Bonnet Creek. Any recommendations on where to get something to go? Kids will be too anxious to have a sit down meal so we will probably get it to go and eat after check in.

We stopped at Chick Fil A. :) There are lots of places in Downtown Disney. Parking (over Easter no less) was easy and quick!

It looks like you can now book rooms for the first part of 2020 at WBC directly through their website. We're looking at a mid-February trip and, of course, most of February is entirely blocked out from booking. Any insight on the board as to why that would be? We've stayed there before using Vacation Strategies but we're looking for maximum flexibility this trip for the terms of our trip. TIA.

It looks like you can now book rooms for the first part of 2020 at WBC directly through their website. We're looking at a mid-February trip and, of course, most of February is entirely blocked out from booking. Any insight on the board as to why that would be? We've stayed there before using Vacation Strategies but we're looking for maximum flexibility this trip for the terms of our trip. TIA.

I'm an owner and February is definitely available for booking. Are you looking to rent directly from Wyndham or as a guest of an owner?

I'm an owner and February is definitely available for booking. Are you looking to rent directly from Wyndham or as a guest of an owner?

Looking to rent directly through Wyndham. You can book February 1 and then the last few days of the month but that's it.

Looking to rent directly through Wyndham. You can book February 1 and then the last few days of the month but that's it.

Those weeks see National High School Cheerleading competition, followed by President's Day week and then the Princess Half Marathon. It all ends with the beginning of the Mardi Gras crowds. It's going to be busy, hence the lack of rentals available.

Couple quick questions...I've seen one or two mentions that the updated rooms had Smart TVs? We would love to stream our Netflix and Hulu while we are there.

Also, we have rented a 1 BR for our son and DIL and a 2 BR for us & our other kiddos. Anyone that's rented 2 units have any trouble getting them in the same building? We will be sharing meals /food with them so being in the same building will be important. Do they have 2 BR and 1 BR units on the same floor in any building? TIA!!

We've stayed 3 times, 3 2 bedroom units each time. We've been able to stay in the same tower, but different floors. Chances are good that you'll be in the same tower if you request it.

Just picked up 5 nights at wbc for $699 from shelby resorts on ebay for 5/28-6/2. Turning into an obsession being from PA with 2 trips a year lol. My 3 year old is a disney expert already! We stayed at wbc back in november and fell in love with it!

Literally got the same room from there on the same days! WBC is our "second home"

Hi, we are headed to WBC next Spring 2020 and have booked a 3 bedroom presidential through an owner. I thought I had read somewhere that all 3 bedroom presidential units are in tower 6. Does anyone know if this is true?

Need advice...We are staying at WBC for the first time this September(3 adults and a 4 year old). Its our first time staying offsite, and to be honest Im actually super excited to try it out! We will definitely be enjoying a few adult beverages, especially considering that the food and wine festival is happening! We plan on taking a car service from the airport and then just using Lyft/Uber for the whole trip so we dont have to worry about driving anywhere...has anyone done this? Are we crazy? Also, I know that Lyft/Uber cant drop us right at the entrance to Magic kingdom...but if I recall correctly the Minnie van can?!?! We will have my semi-elderly mom with us, so anything we can do to make her life easier is what we're aiming for! TIA!

We are almost in the same boat!! We are going next Spring 2020. It will be me, my husband, my 4 yo son and my 68 year old mom! We’re also debating renting a car vs. using Uber. If you think of it, would you mind posting your experience after your stay in Sept? Also, what are you planning on doing for a car seat with the Uber?

Hi, we are headed to WBC next Spring 2020 and have booked a 3 bedroom presidential through an owner. I thought I had read somewhere that all 3 bedroom presidential units are in tower 6. Does anyone know if this is true?

Yes, 1,2 and 3 bedroom presidentials are only in Tower 6. Four-bedroom presidentials can be found in all towers.

When staying offsite, do you all buy magic bands or stick with using the tickets? Decisions decisions
I always use Magic Bands but we reuse the ones we have from onsite stays. Ultimately you have to decide what it’s worth to you to not have to pull out your tickets at all your fastpass rides and the front gate. I know I love not having to keep track of my kids passes or worry that will lose them etc .

So we have our reservation next week and I called to confirm that the person we purchased the week from transferred it to our names. Well, they did not. They were able to pull up the reservation and confirmed the owner's name on it but our name was never placed and they have no record of us except for an old reservation that is unrelated to this one. I am assuming this person HAS to switch the name over correct? I have already contacted them and am waiting to hear back. Background- it was purchased from ebay from a seller with nothing but positive ratings. Used paypal to purchase.

Was surprised to be told by Vacation Strategy that they no longer can/will put in building requests for their rentals. Darn it, but I am doing the paid in full dance for our three nights over 4th of July trip!:banana:

Our flight won’t arrive into MCO until early afternoon, don’t expect to be at resort before 3 pm at the earliest.

It is my understanding that you can stop by the checkin desk early in the day to put in requests, which won’t work for us.

Has anybody had luck via calling the resort direct the day prior or arrival day?

Should I call to confirm my reservation in advance? If so, how many days prior should I call?

Based on what I experienced (see thread in forum warning about ebay seller) I would if you did not personally make this reservation. My situation is not the norm, but had I not tried to confirm we would have been without a place to stay next week.

Based on what I experienced (see thread in forum warning about ebay seller) I would if you did not personally make this reservation. My situation is not the norm, but had I not tried to confirm we would have been without a place to stay next week.

Did you get it straightened out? I will call later today. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter