The we loooooove Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek Part 4

Thanks! What is the process after you pay? Did you pay online or via phone? Do you receive an email confirmation?
I paid online and received an email confirmation.

Yes to the above about skipping the parking desk. We left our phone plugged in and only received one call, it was just an invitation to the breakfast presentation, nothing pushy. We declined, no problems. Lots of people were clearly doing the tours while we were there but there was no pressure on us to do so.

I was wondering that also, when we stay at a Disney hotel we take the bus to the parks and the scooter fits in the bus. Does anyone know if the busses from BC accommodate scooters?
We've never used the shuttle from Bonnet Creek to Disney. I know it's either one of the small buses or a van. I'd call and ask. Honestly it would be easier to rent a car and just break the scooter down into pieces and put it in a car.

I paid online and received an email confirmation.

Yes to the above about skipping the parking desk. We left our phone plugged in and only received one call, it was just an invitation to the breakfast presentation, nothing pushy. We declined, no problems. Lots of people were clearly doing the tours while we were there but there was no pressure on us to do so.

When we were there two weeks ago there was a bit of a change in the set up.
After I checked in at the registration desk they told me to stop at the podium to get my activity packet 9we didn't have a car so she didn't say parking pass).
Indeed, when I turned around to leave, just to the side sort of near the "activity desk", was a man at the podium trying to flag me down.
I just walked by him and we headed to our room.
I would have walked by him anyway but we were in a rush to get to my son's baseball game at ESPN.

Also, I forgot to unplug our phone but luckily got no calls while we were there this year.

How far out can you usually book a stay at Wyndham bonnet creek?

I’m looking at February....

Thanks!

Just checked in today. Got here around 12 and were given a room(at 12) in the exact location we asked for.

Skipped the parking pass desk.

Here is the activity guide.
02XCpm0

https://ibb.co/mz46crV
https://ibb.co/02XCpm0
02XCpm0

mz46crV

I have a question about package delivery, I did search the thread but didn't see this specifically addressed. If I want to have a package delivered before we check in, (regular package like from Amazon, not groceries) will they know what to do with it? I won't have a room number to put on the shipping address at the time I place my order.

How far out can you usually book a stay at Wyndham bonnet creek?

I’m looking at February....

Thanks!

Owners of the resort can book 13 months out. Generally, if you want to book far in advance you will pay a premium to do so. However, you won't know what can of deal you can get until you shop around.

When we were there two weeks ago there was a bit of a change in the set up.
After I checked in at the registration desk they told me to stop at the podium to get my activity packet 9we didn't have a car so she didn't say parking pass).
Indeed, when I turned around to leave, just to the side sort of near the "activity desk", was a man at the podium trying to flag me down.
I just walked by him and we headed to our room.
I would have walked by him anyway but we were in a rush to get to my son's baseball game at ESPN.

Also, I forgot to unplug our phone but luckily got no calls while we were there this year.

It was a podium they pointed us to as well, but I think they were still saying parking and not activities. I guess they figured out people were on to the parking thing?!

I hope you guys had a great trip!

I have a question about package delivery, I did search the thread but didn't see this specifically addressed. If I want to have a package delivered before we check in, (regular package like from Amazon, not groceries) will they know what to do with it? I won't have a room number to put on the shipping address at the time I place my order.

Yes! I should have reported back about that, I asked that too and didn't find an answer. I contacted the resort and this was their reply:
“The resort will accept packages/mail for future and current guests at no cost.

When mailing packages/mail to the resort, please include the exact same name of the guest on the reservation. That way the property will be able to find where the package/mail is going and have it waiting or sent to the room.”

In the end we didn’t get a package after all, so I can’t report on how it actually worked.

It was a podium they pointed us to as well, but I think they were still saying parking and not activities. I guess they figured out people were on to the parking thing?!

I hope you guys had a great trip!
We went to the podium on our last trip. It was literally just the parking pass. He didn't even ask us to go to a sales pitch. Was actually pleasant.

I thought they stopped calling it a "parking pass" some time ago from what I can recall. They began using the term "activity packet" since I think people were getting smarter about it.

I just make a reservation for two nights at Best western at Disney Springs. I just read about the construction. How inconvenient is it to get around the resort? Should I change hotels
Wrong thread, but I was there in late January and it was fine, at least construction wise.

I’m a little nervous and excited. Booked my first stay at bonnet creek, but I feel like the price I paid was too good to be true. Agoda had a deal for $86 a night..so I paid $377 for 4 nights in September. Has anyone used Agoda before? I googled them a little before booking and it seems they are owned by the same ppl as booking and Priceline. I’m also a little nervous because they call the resort “Orlando bonnet creek by ResortShare”...which is not a thing on google. I’m just hoping I don’t show up and there’s no reservation lol

I’m a little nervous and excited. Booked my first stay at bonnet creek, but I feel like the price I paid was too good to be true. Agoda had a deal for $86 a night..so I paid $377 for 4 nights in September. Has anyone used Agoda before? I googled them a little before booking and it seems they are owned by the same ppl as booking and Priceline. I’m also a little nervous because they call the resort “Orlando bonnet creek by ResortShare”...which is not a thing on google. I’m just hoping I don’t show up and there’s no reservation lol

If you do a google search for ResortShare you will find lots of information. You can also look here https://resortshare.com/

If you do a google search for ResortShare you will find lots of information. You can also look here https://resortshare.com/
So if I’m understanding it correctly it seems like I may have rented someone’s timeshare points? And that’s why it was so cheap. If that’s the case I feel a little better because we rented points before to stay at the animal kingdom lodge and had a fantastic time.

Can you guys help me with a few questions about WBC to disney springs? How long does it take to get there? Which parking garage is most convenient from WBC? Is it more convenient to eat here vs other non-disney fastfood?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!