The we loooooove Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek Part 4

Curious how much time I should allow from landing at MCO , picking up luggage, rental car and getting to WBC. We are wanting to order for grocery delivery and unsure what time I should specify. Would like to order alcohol so need to be there to show ID. Our flight lands at 345, our friends land at 430. we are going to grab our luggage and go get rental car while they are arriving. Do you think we would be to WBC by 630 ? we arrive this saturday :)

I can't answer your question because we've never rented a car but I just wanted you to know that last year I ordered wine and beer (and food) through Garden Grocer and GG had an option of emailing them a photo copy of my driver's license so they could just drop off all our groceries with bell services and when I arrived at WBC it was all there waiting for me. A lot less stressful then hoping flight is on time and trying to coordinate all that.

I will be using GG next month also ~it was so convenient.

Curious how much time I should allow from landing at MCO , picking up luggage, rental car and getting to WBC. We are wanting to order for grocery delivery and unsure what time I should specify. Would like to order alcohol so need to be there to show ID. Our flight lands at 345, our friends land at 430. we are going to grab our luggage and go get rental car while they are arriving. Do you think we would be to WBC by 630 ? we arrive this saturday :)
Yes, you should easily be there by 6:30

This would be too tight for me. There many steps along the way where you could be delayed, and you are dealing with multiple flights and additional people. It's a busy airport and Saturday is a busy check-in at the resort. For example, it has taken me up to 45 minutes from the time I arrived at the resort to the time I got into the room.

I'm not saying you couldn't be in your room by 6:30, but I would probably want to play it safe and pick something like 8 p.m. so I wouldn't be stressed out.

Just booked in Oct 25- November 1st using a friends points and saved a PILE O CASH! I stayed on Disney property my last trip and while it was nice I am so excited to be returning to WBC! This time we will be driving so we will have to get a parking pass I assume. How bad are the timeshare vultures at the pass counter here?

Just booked in Oct 25- November 1st using a friends points and saved a PILE O CASH! I stayed on Disney property my last trip and while it was nice I am so excited to be returning to WBC! This time we will be driving so we will have to get a parking pass I assume. How bad are the timeshare vultures at the pass counter here?

You don’t need a parking pass, don’t even stop at that counter.

You use your room key to enter the resort, so a "parking pass" isn't really needed. The will give you all the info to check in at the front desk.

That said, I don't think they're so bad, but I've encountered them many times and just say no. Why have I talked to them at all? Sometimes I'm curious what there offer is (which has never been great) or I wanted to get balloons for my kids.

I've found that after they know you're not going to sign up for the "update" or sales pitch, they move on to being more friendly.

These days, I think many people have never encountered a slightly pushy salesperson, and are shocked by the experience.

Hello fellow WBC lovers! We’ve been to BC several times and usually rent thru one or two people but they don’t have availability for the dates we’re looking for.

Without searching thru 240 pages o_O , what rental agencies do you use? Been burned on TUG so a bit weary on that one. Any suggestions greatly appreciated! :-)

Hello fellow WBC lovers! We’ve been to BC several times and usually rent thru one or two people but they don’t have availability for the dates we’re looking for.

Without searching thru 240 pages o_O , what rental agencies do you use? Been burned on TUG so a bit weary on that one. Any suggestions greatly appreciated! :-)
We use Shelby Resorts. Have used 3 times now and great service every time. Also used RedWeek once before with no issue.

We also have used Shelby multiple times and Farrell’s Vacation Rentals once. I have also used eBay with a lot of success.

I read that the parking can be bad. Is it all in a garage or is there any parking outside the buildings?

There are both garages and street-level parking. Parking can be tight if you return late from the parks and want a spot right in front of your tower. It is worse on the Tower 4,5,6 side of the resort. You may have to hunt, but I've always found something.

Sometimes I would pull up to the Tower, unload everyone, then I would do the hunting while everyone else headed to the room.

Parking is definitely worse at Tower 4, 5 and 6. I think Tower 5 is the next to be remodeled so it might get better when they are closed. If we arrived after 9pm it was always a task to find a parking spot near Tower 4.

Hi everyone! We are staying for the 1st time offsite at WBC May 11-15, using a guest pass from the in laws who are Wyndham owners. I have read thru the entire thread because I am crazy like that.

Can anyone tell me which tower is currently under renovation (and approx completion date) and which one is up next?

Thanks!

None are under renovation right now ~ ~ ~ ~

next up is Building/Tower 5
they will close it sometime in late sept and try to have it open by the week of Thanksgiving
Boo! They won’t be open when we are there! We’re booked into a one bedroom but hadn’t stayed there before with our three bedroom. I have two small kids and like to be in a tower with a pool right there at it. What would be a good tower for that?

Boo! They won’t be open when we are there! We’re booked into a one bedroom but hadn’t stayed there before with our three bedroom. I have two small kids and like to be in a tower with a pool right there at it. What would be a good tower for that?

Tower 4 and Tower 5 are practically the same for proximity to pool in my opinion depending on which door you exit. You’re never far from a pool since there are so many to choose from. Buildings 2 and 3 are also flanking a pool on the other side of the lagoon. I’d ask for one of those 4 buildings!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter