The we loooooove Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek Part 4

Yes, when I emailed back he contradicted himself and said he had no choice but to cancel it. I gather due to the cost/point. The thing is, I even asked if I could pay a higher amount and he said no. Now I'm here with flight and park tickets and no where to stay. We love WBC and have no idea what other resorts are similar.

First thing, do not panic. Second, take a deep breath and relax. This is a megarenter that is part of the reason for the change. Just as I posted above, there are great deals to be had and maybe better deals. Using those as examples, you could get a 2BR Dlx in the $400 range with the right patience. Plus, if the worst possible thing happens and you can't, there are 100s of more properties in that price range around there. VRBO has Windsor Hills at $600 for a week with plenty of availability.

1. Contact VS to get a quote for your dates. I just did for Sept and it was $680 for 7-nights in a 2BR Dlx.
  2. Use VS cancellation policy if you find a better deal.
  3. September is extremely slow. There will be availability inside 60-days.
  4. PlatVIP owners will still be able to rent with the free upgrade and 50% discount.

What canceled the reservation? None of the updates should affect reservations. What they are probably telling you is that the Megarenter canceled the reservation because Wyndham has put in controls for the book/rebook loophole. They don't want to rent to you at the price they gave because it will cost them more points for the unit. Since you cannot go and look at what happened, you have to take what they say.

September is a slow period. I got a quote from VS in Sept for 7-nights in a 2BR Dlx for $680.

Where do you look if you use VS as the ceiling price? Redweek?

Thank you all who helped with WBC and pricing. We are looking to change our dates again...thanks to some more information coming in that we go more around the birthdays which is later in Oct the price comes down. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. It is making this trip more affordable for everyone.

First thing, do not panic. Second, take a deep breath and relax. This is a megarenter that is part of the reason for the change. Just as I posted above, there are great deals to be had and maybe better deals. Using those as examples, you could get a 2BR Dlx in the $400 range with the right patience. Plus, if the worst possible thing happens and you can't, there are 100s of more properties in that price range around there. VRBO has Windsor Hills at $600 for a week with plenty of availability.

1. Contact VS to get a quote for your dates. I just did for Sept and it was $680 for 7-nights in a 2BR Dlx.
  2. Use VS cancellation policy if you find a better deal.
  3. September is extremely slow. There will be availability inside 60-days.
  4. PlatVIP owners will still be able to rent with the free upgrade and 50% discount.
Got a call back from VS and we are a go! Thank you for the tips! VS was cheaper then eBay and Vbro.

So far, I haven't seen anyone cheaper than VS for my two stays coming up. Got a 2-bedroom Deluxe in September and a 3-Bedroom Deluxe in January all through VS. I may recheck within the 60 day mark to see if there is anything that may be cheaper. We are going after Labor Day in September which is a slow time for the parks and condos so some deals may open up then.

Quick question...We are staying 7 nights and I understand we do not get maid service, so my question is what do we do with our trash? Can we take it out somewhere ourselves?
What about bedding? If we need a change of sheets, etc? Do we just call for a fee?

Quick question...We are staying 7 nights and I understand we do not get maid service, so my question is what do we do with our trash? Can we take it out somewhere ourselves?
What about bedding? If we need a change of sheets, etc? Do we just call for a fee?

Trash chutes on every floor. I make a run to them daily with our trash. Not sure about linens as Ive never stayed long enough to feel I needed those changed. Id imagine you could call the front desk and have fresh ones delivered with no problems.

Trash chutes on every floor. I make a run to them daily with our trash. Not sure about linens as Ive never stayed long enough to feel I needed those changed. Id imagine you could call the front desk and have fresh ones delivered with no problems.
Thanks! We are staying 7 nights so typically I wouldn't bother them but in the event of any type of accident with the children, you never know.
Last time at CBR my little one got sick and didn't make it out of bed. So embarrassing, but they rushed over with new sheets.

Just booked two nights through Orbitz (Yes, I KNOW I paid way too much, no refunds.) With that said, we booked a 2 bedroom. Would love any and all tips about best way to enjoy our stay. 150 pages is a lot to read, so i'd appreciate the pros top tips. Am I able to request a certain location? Is one better than the other? Anything else I should see or do? There 6/10-6/12. Thanks!

They do not take requests ahead of time. If it is a busy time at check-in, you are most likely just going to get what they give you. If you are there with few people around, ask them if there is any availability for what you like. Best bet is to be higher if you want fireworks view. Personally, I like Bldg 4. Close to all the pools. The longest walk (maybe 5-7 minutes) is to the miniputt course. If you want a tranquil view to have drinks on the balcony, ask for something with the lake view. You may get a firework view that way too.

Um, I keep reading all this oh so positive stuff about VS and have emailed them 3 times over 2 weeks for a quote and haven't received a response yet. And yes, I checked the spam folder. Nothing. :oops:

Um, I keep reading all this oh so positive stuff about VS and have emailed them 3 times over 2 weeks for a quote and haven't received a response yet. And yes, I checked the spam folder. Nothing. :oops:

That is strange. I got a quote from their website and they called me 30 minutes later to book. I then emailed them to make a name change on the reservation the guy booked for me and they called me back again to confirm the name change.

Did you fill out the quote form?

I had a bit of a gap in communications with them as well recently- not sure what was going on there. But they handled our first stay last month flawlessly. I'm now on a VS wait list for next April as well.

If you want a reliable broker with full peace of mind, I recommend them. Other posters correctly point out that there are better prices to be had with higher risk. We're happy with VS.

I submitted a request for a quote. Got a call about 2 hours later. They said they would email it to me, but never did. Not a big deal though. They are a good company. If I needed an email quote right away, I will call them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter