The we loooooove Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek Part 4

I think that if you are staying at the Grand, then your hotel fee includes the parking, and so the $60 should include everything. Keep in mind that you purchased the hotel side, not the timeshare side of the resort.

I think it is very lax. As you stated, no glass. I am sure coolers are not permitted but they do not search what you bring in. If you had a small cooler that fit in a beach type bag, no one would care I think. I know I brought my own adult beverages to the pools when I wanted one. I think that is part of the Wyndham experience. Having that full kitchen and grills lets you bring your own stuff with you.

We always bring in a soft sided cooler to wherever our lounger is, as long as you are not obvious about bring in...ummm your beverages, you will be fine ;). We poor our bottles from the soft sided cooler into a bubba mug and drink from that!

I assume I will pay the $60 hotel fee at check out but can they charge me a parking fee as well?

I did a google search of:

Does Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek Charge for Parking

and one result was: resortfeechecker.com a website that lists the fees of a specific hotel

The website is new to me and it is now added to my favorite/bookmark travel notes.

The answer is yes it does charge for parking . .

which I found odd due to the numerous free parking spots for WBC Resort

Last edited:
I think that if you are staying at the Grand, then your hotel fee includes the parking, and so the $60 should include everything. Keep in mind that you purchased the hotel side, not the timeshare side of the resort.
Thank you. I am still confused, lol. Should I be reading this thread for info or is this focused on the timeshare side???

We love Bonnet Creek, too. Wondering if anyone has noticed if there is a best day and time to check in? That is, in terms of getting the room you prefer (fireworks view for us).

Thank you. I am still confused, lol. Should I be reading this thread for info or is this focused on the timeshare side???
The hotel and timeshare are on the same property and share all of the amenities. The difference is the hotel side has additional fees that the timeshare side is exempt from. In my limited experience, the hotel is vastly more expensive than the timeshare rooms. However, you do get daily housekeeping I believe.

Thank you all so much. From photos it looks really close to Disney properties. In one picture I could see swan and dolphin. Since we are driving should we follow the epcot or animal kingdom resort are signs? Also does anyone know if there is free parking around there? We went to Puerto Rico last year and paid $$$ before realizing we could park in the street in front of the hotel and it was a lot closer to our room than the garage. Not a big deal either way.

Thank you all so much. From photos it looks really close to Disney properties. In one picture I could see swan and dolphin. Since we are driving should we follow the epcot or animal kingdom resort are signs? Also does anyone know if there is free parking around there? We went to Puerto Rico last year and paid $$$ before realizing we could park in the street in front of the hotel and it was a lot closer to our room than the garage. Not a big deal either way.

Bonnet Creek (with the Wyndham Grand, timeshare, Hilton, and Waldorf hotels in it) is accessed via one major artery (Chelonia Parkway) that comes off of Buena Vista Drive. Chelonia is the street right next to Carribean Beach resort. It's not far from the Epcot resorts but located between the entrance for the Boardwalk and Disney Springs. When you get close there are maroon signs for the Bonnet Creek Resort.

Hi there. I'm so excited to be starting to plan a trip for December!! It's been many years since we went so this is a big deal for our family. We have stayed at Bonnett Creek in a 2 bedroom before and just loved it. Is December too soon to try to get the timeshare side of bonnet creek? Everything I'm finding shows dates that are closer up. I really like to pay for this part of the trip if it all possible. Any advice on a reputable seller or company I could go through this far in advance?

We are looking to stay offsite this summer for the first time and like the WBC reviews. We have received quotes from several of the recommended rental groups. My question is when is the best time to get the best quote. We are going in late July. Now? Within 60 days? I appreciate the help.

Hi there. I'm so excited to be starting to plan a trip for December!! It's been many years since we went so this is a big deal for our family. We have stayed at Bonnett Creek in a 2 bedroom before and just loved it. Is December too soon to try to get the timeshare side of bonnet creek? Everything I'm finding shows dates that are closer up. I really like to pay for this part of the trip if it all possible. Any advice on a reputable seller or company I could go through this far in advance?

We reserved 10 months out through Vacation Upgrades. You could email him now.

It truly comes down to what part of December you are going. To give you a perspective, all the way up to Dec 17th is Value season. This means the rooms are CHEAP. You could contact places like VS, VU and book the room now. I would venture to say they will charge $1,000 - $1,200 for the week. Then, when it gets inside 60-days, you can get that 2BR unit for $400-$500 and cancel the other reservation with VS or VU. There will be no lack of inventory available leading up to Dec 17. The Pres units may be a little harder inside 60-days.

We are looking to stay offsite this summer for the first time and like the WBC reviews. We have received quotes from several of the recommended rental groups. My question is when is the best time to get the best quote. We are going in late July. Now? Within 60 days? I appreciate the help.
The bug rental companies do not pass the 60-day savings to the renters. You have to find private owners that do it. There are many. The big rental companies will have inventory sales as the windows approach. It really depends on what you are comfortable with. I am about 80-days out right now. About 2 months ago I was worried. After much research, far less. In the end, I could miss out on the second week at WBC. If it happens in a couple weeks, no big deal. I search for other deals at Windsor Hills, Orange Lake, Reunion, Sheraton Vistana, Silver Lake, and many others. There are simply too many places to choose from. Yes, WBC is right there and has that benefit. However, the others are not that far either.

We are headed to Disney this fall! :rainbow: For our first trip ever. Staying at WBC. From reading the forum I think I will request tower 4, our son is 9 and I'd like to be close to the lazy river and pirate ship. For the view, should I just be requesting fireworks? I know nothing is guaranteed but before this forum I wouldn't even have thought to ask:-)

Hey guys speaking of Fireworks if your room doesn't have a firework view are you able to go outside somewhere and see them on the property?

It truly comes down to what part of December you are going. To give you a perspective, all the way up to Dec 17th is Value season. This means the rooms are CHEAP. You could contact places like VS, VU and book the room now. I would venture to say they will charge $1,000 - $1,200 for the week. Then, when it gets inside 60-days, you can get that 2BR unit for $400-$500 and cancel the other reservation with VS or VU. There will be no lack of inventory available leading up to Dec 17. The Pres units may be a little harder inside 60-days.

Thanks much great ideas!! We would be going the slowest part of December - that very first week. When you mention inside the 60 days, who do you recommend I check out for booking through? Ebay sellers?

Hey guys speaking of Fireworks if your room doesn't have a firework view are you able to go outside somewhere and see them on the property?

They open a 4-BR Presidential for fireworks viewing in one of the towers. We declined because it was being told to us in a way that made it obvious they were going to try and sell us something.

Taking a look at WBC resort after staying many years at the onsite Disney hotels. I read through a LOT of this thread (and parts of the 3 that preceeded it) but I still have a few questions....

1. This thread is mainly about the timeshare units, but when I look at the the main website.... http://www.wyndhambonnetcreek.com/ ....it looks like booking a resort hotel. By booking through that website (or by phone) are we essentially booking someones condo as if it were a hotel room?

2. We usually go in late July/early August... and it's late March now... do we still have time, or are we a little on the late side for booking 7 nights at that time of summer?

3. Must we check-in/out from weekend to weekend... or can it be done from midweek to midweek (say, wed to wed)?

T
2. We usually go in late July/early August... and it's late March now... do we still have time, or are we a little on the late side for booking 7 nights at that time of summer?

Contact Vacation Upgrades and ask.

In checking the actual Wyndham booking site for 8/2- 8/9, you have plenty of options, at least for a 2-BR as of right now. Green means available.

upload_2017-3-27_23-43-56.png

Attachments

• upload_2017-3-27_23-43-4.png
    upload_2017-3-27_23-43-4.png
    369.3 KB · Views: 3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter