The Wave Breakfast Reviews

oliverthecat

Mouseketeer
I am going to disney on november 18th for a few days i made a breakfast adr for november 20th any reviews? I heard the buffet is very good

We ate there on our last morning in August, while staying at BLT. We had the first ADR of the day and checked-in when the restaurant opened. You have the option to order from the menu or the buffet, which serves small portions of the à-la-carte options. There is a lot of variety and everything in the buffet is very good, but everything is conventional.

The Wave is EXCELLENT!!! Its my very fave breakfast at disney world. I normally eat there twice per trip. They have a very nice selection of food. Everything is tasty and fresh. Plus you can order some made-to-order items from the menu, such as french toast. Incredible btw. Love the macadamia butter they serve with it (3 different spreads). Its such a great price too. $23pp. Cant beat that! :) I have nothing but good things to say about the Wave breakfast.

Afterwards, I walk over to MK. Short 10 min walk. Its great cause along the way there's a bag check before approaching MK. Which means you beat the crowds cause all you have to do is scan your magic band.

Me and my husband went in 2016 and we just didn't care for it. Not slot for buffet options was small and cost as much as a big buffet. They didn't even have regular Micky waffeles only weat ones. I don't know was just not my style.

We just ate there a few weeks ago. It was very good. The space is about as boring as it gets, but we all enjoyed the buffet. They had regular Mickey waffles, and they were perfect.

We enjoy it because it is a quiet break from the usual buffet. We stayed in the Contemporary so it was easy. If I was looking for a "destination breakfast that was a bigger deal" not sure I'd choose it over other things. Buffet selections are much less than what you get at the big character buffets, but they are still pretty decent. The price reflects that also. You can also order menu items and I think there is some deal where you can get the buffet and, for a small price, something off the menu.

I am going to disney on november 18th for a few days i made a breakfast adr for november 20th any reviews? I heard the buffet is very good

OP, watch this new DFB Guide Video. The Wave is the 3rd place reviewed. Gives a lot of good info:

Standard, good quality breakfast. stayed at Poly this past aug, opted for buffet since cost was a few bucks extra compared to an entree and you can try a lot of things. no adr needed since the wave is pretty big and we assumed correctly not a lot of people would be eating on a weekday at 9 am

I got an ADR as late as possible. I had breakfast in room, took bus to MK for early EMH, left park & walked to CR for Wave, walked back to MK & took bus back to resort for nap...after all that food!! So, it was my lunch.

Went in mid-Sept and really enjoyed it. Buffet is decent and it's not as crowded as the character buffets. Had a few different items and the service was better than most other buffets I've been to. As the DFB video above mentions, you can also order the a la cart omelette when you get the buffet if you want one of those. I was staying at the Contemporary so it was a no brainer for me to do but not sure if it's worth traveling to unless you want a quieter experience.

Another rave for the Wave breakfast! My wife and I do this several times a year (we are local) and its one of the best breakfasts on property.

Me and my husband went in 2016 and we just didn't care for it. Not slot for buffet options was small and cost as much as a big buffet. They didn't even have regular Micky waffeles only weat ones. I don't know was just not my style.

We were not crazy about it when we were there either. I would do WCC at WL or Trail’s End at FW for breakfast instead.

We were there for breakfast in August and loved it! A small, but amazing buffet (loved the sweet potato pancakes). Service was also excellent. It’s on our to-do list for every trip now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!