The Walt Disney suite on the Dream: A full review with UPDATED pictures and video

Thanks for the extra pics, they are gorgeous. The TV in the bathroom mirror is hard to believe:) Wow, what will they think of next! My husband and I can't wait to sail next September on the Fantasy. They are going to have to drag me out kicking and holding onto the railing to get me out of this suite:rotfl:

WOW!!!! Right now I can only "Dream" of ever having the opportunity to stay in this sweet suite, but, a girl can "Dream", right? Amazing amazing.

We have a friend who went on Dream with his family and they were upgraded to this suite-he said that he would have such a hard time with staying in a "regular" room after this. He said it was unbelievable. This is also the same cruise that someone in his family also won $4000 playing bingo!!! Can you imagine??

If I won that much I'd immediately book another cruise :goodvibes

Thank you for posting the pictures and video :thumbsup2 I love the idea of a hottub on the balcony :cloud9: I expect you could stay in the suite all day :rotfl:

Is there food available all day in the concierge lounge or only at certain times?

If I won that much I'd immediately book another cruise :goodvibes

Thank you for posting the pictures and video :thumbsup2 I love the idea of a hottub on the balcony :cloud9: I expect you could stay in the suite all day :rotfl:

Is there food available all day in the concierge lounge or only at certain times?

I think food was basically available at all times the lounge is open. There might be a few gaps when they are switching items out (i.e. the time between breakfast and lunch). But, yes, basically there is food there all the time.

DWF

I just came back as well and I just wanted to add that all the staff was excellent and would agree that Jose and Julia seemed to make my family really at home.I did learn that Julia was on board when the Dream first set sail at sea and she informed me that she would be on board the Fantasy as well.

Great info ...thanks! Could you tell me about closet/storage space for those using the two murphy beds?

Great info ...thanks! Could you tell me about closet/storage space for those using the two murphy beds?

There is absolutely TONS of storage space all over the place. Even under the master bed are drawers for storage. Specifically, there are multiple areas directly to the left and right of the Murphy beds for storage. You just have to trust me that you will not have any issues. Even if you brought 20 pieces of luggage, you could not fill all the spaces provided.

DWF

Thanks for the reply... guess what I am wondering is if there is designated closet space outside of the bedroom?? We have my husbands son staying with us and am hoping he'll have somewhere other than the bedroom for his clothes and such :)

Thanks for the reply... guess what I am wondering is if there is designated closet space outside of the bedroom?? We have my husbands son staying with us and am hoping he'll have somewhere other than the bedroom for his clothes and such :)

Yes, there is a ton of storage ALL OVER the cabin. Everywhere you look, there are hidden areas for storage. So, the areas near the Murphy beds certainly have more than enough space. Note, there are not formal high closets near the Murphy beds. So, if wanted to hang stuff up, he might need to borrow your master bedroom's closet/hangers.

DWF

Thanks for sharing your pictures and experience. That is the only way that I will ever see this suite.

i was searching some of mickey mouse pics for my project and then i found this blog, and i find here that you share very royal pictures i was amazed so i register in the forum to express my feelings. i really dream to be on such a beautiful place.

Thanks for the comments! Good luck with your project!

DWF

I guess the biggest danger would be hurricane season in the fall. Although we have sailed in the fall, we are always a touch paranoid that the trip will fall apart from the weather. I think, perhaps, January might be a bit cold at CC as well.

DWF

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter