The WALDORF ASTORIA ORLANDO and HILTON BONNET CREEK Information Thread

A group bought out the entire hotel at least during July 10-13 and they are moving people to Hilton Bonnet Creek.

A group bought out the entire hotel at least during July 10-13 and they are moving people to Hilton Bonnet Creek.
The just moved us to Bonnet Creek for next week. Now I have to wait 72 hours for it to link to my DE

I just got an email that my stay at the Waldorf on September 19 was cancelled. Haven’t had a chance to call yet to see what’s up, but that seems weird that they would close in September if they’re open now.

I had reservations for Bull & Bear a couple of times over the next 3 weeks. Unfortunately I just got an email that B&B will be closed until Mid-October.

Not sure what that means for the Waldorf Astoria itself.

Tim Tracker’s latest vlog About the Bull and Bear pop-up reporting that the hotel is bought out by NBA media. I haven’t see any others reporting the same yet.

I had reservations for Bull & Bear a couple of times over the next 3 weeks. Unfortunately I just got an email that B&B will be closed until Mid-October.

Not sure what that means for the Waldorf Astoria itself.
I get their money grab...don't get me wrong, but I (as you know) like to eat well and this is one of our favorites when visiting the house of the mouse. Really disappointed that it is shut down so long...not so much for me but for locals.

I get their money grab...don't get me wrong, but I (as you know) like to eat well and this is one of our favorites when visiting the house of the mouse. Really disappointed that it is shut down so long...not so much for me but for locals.
Heard from one of the servers that there is now a temporary venue in the golf clubhouse that is open Thursday, Friday and Saturday with what sounds like a limited menu. Reservations available on Open Table.

Heard from one of the servers that there is now a temporary venue in the golf clubhouse that is open Thursday, Friday and Saturday with what sounds like a limited menu. Reservations available on Open Table.
That's good for the day guests...if they even have any right now. 2020 sure has been something!

Has anyone stayed recently at the Hilton Bonnet Creek? I read a review on trip advisor that their shuttles aren’t running during the week, but the front desk said they’d reimburse their Uber expenses. Anyone that has experienced this/

Just an update on the Waldorf Astoria, and more specifically the Bull & Bear restaurant. The resort is now open to guests. We didn't stay there since we are local. We did however go over for dinner at Bull & Bear on Friday (10/30) and are happy to report that it is as good as ever. We saw all the usual staff there and the food was excellent as it always is.

Just an update on the Waldorf Astoria, and more specifically the Bull & Bear restaurant. The resort is now open to guests. We didn't stay there since we are local. We did however go over for dinner at Bull & Bear on Friday (10/30) and are happy to report that it is as good as ever. We saw all the usual staff there and the food was excellent as it always is.
Excellent news! It is one of our favorites in the area.

Has anyone stayed recently at the Hilton Bonnet Creek? I read a review on trip advisor that their shuttles aren’t running during the week, but the front desk said they’d reimburse their Uber expenses. Anyone that has experienced this/

We were booked at the Hilton Bonnet Creek but was moved to the Waldorf Astoria for our stay next week...I spoke with the staff at both locations and both staffs confirmed the shuttles do not run during the week (weekends only) but the hotels will credit your bill for an Uber, Lyft, or if you drive and pay for parking at the parks. I will be able to confirm this next week.

We were booked at the Hilton Bonnet Creek but was moved to the Waldorf Astoria for our stay next week...I spoke with the staff at both locations and both staffs confirmed the shuttles do not run during the week (weekends only) but the hotels will credit your bill for an Uber, Lyft, or if you drive and pay for parking at the parks. I will be able to confirm this next week.
Is HBC closed again?

Has anyone been to bonnet creek this week? We are thinking of going dec 31-Jan 2 on our way home from south Florida.

plan is to swim in pool and walk around Disney springs. We have been there in a long time can you confirm if they have a hotel near main pool? I read pool is heated is that really the case?

Has anyone stayed at Bonnet Creek (Hilton) when going to Universal? Do you use an Uber? How long is the drive? Thanks!

Has anyone stayed at Bonnet Creek (Hilton) when going to Universal? Do you use an Uber? How long is the drive? Thanks!
haven't done that but we are local and I'd suggest using Uber. However, you'll find the amount of time it will take you to get to Universal will vary considerably depending on what time of day you go. If you go during the morning rush hours it would probably take 45 minutes. Other times 20 minutes. That's because of the traffic on I-4.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter