The Void - what if you freak out?

Can you undertake this if in a wheelchair?

According to The Void Website:

Is this location ADA accessible?
Guests needing accessibility accommodations may be able to go through The VOID. A complimentary wheelchair is available for any guests requiring mobility assistance. Guests may use their own wheelchairs as long as the wheelchair does not exceed 34" (87 cm) in width. Guests using electric conveyance vehicles or scooters will be asked to transfer to a wheelchair.

It does - over a lake of lava too. Just remember that you can't fall in.

I was trying to remember if there was any part that was up high. I remember the part where you are elevated above the storm troopers, over a lava pit. But I can't remember exactly how 'high' it is. From what I recall, I would compare it to being on a balcony about 1 to 2 stories up, shooting over the side. Does that sound right? So, it might not be as bad as Soarin.

I was trying to remember if there was any part that was up high. I remember the part where you are elevated above the storm troopers, over a lava pit. But I can't remember exactly how 'high' it is. From what I recall, I would compare it to being on a balcony about 1 to 2 stories up, shooting over the side. Does that sound right? So, it might not be as bad as Soarin.

There is that part, but there is the part at the beginning on a "moving" platform that appears to be pretty high over the lava (per Imperial specifications the platform has no railing). That's the part that appears the highest - just remember that it is not. You are standing on a floor.

I lifted my visor every minute or two, because I was more comfortable that way and I enjoyed seeing behind the scenes. The employees were fine with that. They watch you the entire time. You're really just walking through a few rooms with very little around you (you sit on a bench at one point, and there are a couple buttons and a droid figure in real life). You feel some heat and the vest vibrates (no pain) when you're "shot". I don't think any of it is elevated off the floor even a tiny bit.

Have fun!!

PS We got same day tickets around Easter, no problems with being sold out. I know that isn't always the case but I wouldn't worry about being super far advance about it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter