The Voice spring season

We get this show about a week late. I hope no one minds if I chime in late on the contestants. I really liked Judith Hill. She was by far my favorite of the night. I also really enjoyed the guy who slowed down "Sexy and I Know It".

I remember Jon Peter Lewis. He was ok on AI, definitely doing something different now.

She reminded me of a nerd trying to rock it out! I loved it when Usher was talking to her and she was like "what? You are talking to me???"

We get this show about a week late. I hope no one minds if I chime in late on the contestants. I really liked Judith Hill. She was by far my favorite of the night. I also really enjoyed the guy who slowed down "Sexy and I Know It".

I remember Jon Peter Lewis. He was ok on AI, definitely doing something different now.

It was weird seeing Jon Peter Lewis again

I am. I did not like the Swons Brothers or whatever. Not really feeling anyone tonight. More watching for Adam, a usual. :love:

I liked them a lot more than Midas Whale. I'm just not a big fan of duos on The Voice.

I feel so sorry for Shakira.

She looks like a fish out of water. She doesn't seem to have a clue.

Most of the time when she hits her button, it's because somebody else hit theirs first.

When she DOES hit the button first she's the only one because the singers are so bad. If she's up against MOST of the other judges, she isn't getting chosen.

When she talks, absolutely nothing she says sounds sincere.

She doesn't seem to know what she's talking about, she appears to have no confidence and she has absolutely no gravitas.

Other than that she's ok. lol

It's really painful to watch her and I can't believe The Voice did this to us.

I don't know why anyone ever does an Adele song... they never pick anyone who does an Adele song...

Bob NC said:

Most of the time when she hits her button, it's because somebody else hit theirs first.

When she DOES hit the button first she's the only one because the singers are so bad. If she's up against MOST of the other judges, she isn't getting chosen.

She doesn't seem to know what she's talking about, she appears to have no confidence and she has absolutely no gravitas.

What?! I think she's very sincere. I really like her this season.

Not feeling anyone tonight...but we just started. Hope it's a good show.

I really like her, different strokes for different folks lol

I do agree that Shikira seems lost at times... like she looks around to see what everyone else is doing first, but I think she is very genuine and I like her!

I have to say I like her better than Christina and at least she keeps her girls in her clothes!!! I also think Shikira is at least nice - Christina was so nasty- that was such a turn off. I like the way the 4 of them are this season...

3smithboys said:
I do agree that Shikira seems lost at times... like she looks around to see what everyone else is doing first, but I think she is very genuine and I like her!

I have to say I like her better than Christina and at least she keeps her girls in her clothes!!! I also think Shikira is at least nice - Christina was so nasty- that was such a turn off. I like the way the 4 of them are this season...

I like the interaction between the four of them too

And I agree with a PP that no one should try to sing an Adele song on The Voice!

I don't know why anyone ever does an Adele song... they never pick anyone who does an Adele song...

There was a girl on Adam's team that sang Rumor Has It in her audition. It was season 2, and I cant remember her name, but she got picked.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter