The Voice spring season

My favorite was Midas Whale.

DD15 loved them. And she's not a fan of Mumford. They reminded me of the humor/music of the Smothers Brothers. So while I don't see them winning, I can see them getting into entertainment in a big way.

I agree with others that the Voice has better contestants than AI. But, the premise is so different. A number of the contestants on the Voice have worked in the profession for quite some time. They are people that are clearly good enough to be in the business, but maybe the only thing holding them back is the fact that they haven't had that one big break. They get that on the Voice. AI is searching more for the raw talent that might not have even broken into the business yet. The biggest successes out of AI came out of nowhere. Anyway, the focus is different.

But I am really enjoying Shakira and Usher. They are so fun. But I found in past seasons that I start losing interest in the Voice once they are past the blind auditions and the teams are set.

I'm really enjoying this season but for all that is good I wish Usher would be his damn leg down. There is a thing as too much open body language. If you(general you) saw some guy sitting like that at starbucks schmoozing the ladies, everyone would roll their eyes.

My favorite was Midas Whale.

One of the guys, the one who played the guitar, was on American Idol. His name is Jon Peter Lewis and Simon said he looked like a pen salesmen. Didn't recognize him at all, just read it was him on another message board.

I really like this season, I'm loving the new judges and I was skeptical about them changing things up.

One of the guys, the one who played the guitar, was on American Idol. His name is Jon Peter Lewis and Simon said he looked like a pen salesmen. Didn't recognize him at all, just read it was him on another message board.

Cool. I wasn't watching AI back then.

I'm really enjoying this season but for all that is good I wish Usher would be his damn leg down. There is a thing as too much open body language. If you(general you) saw some guy sitting like that at starbucks schmoozing the ladies, everyone would roll their eyes.

LOL no kidding. He does have quite the ego and is full of himself, but that's nothing new for him. I do love that Shakira calls him out on it though.

I just finished watching last night's episode and I really think Adam has the team to beat so far.

I like the addition of Usher and Shakira, all 4 judges have chemistry as a group that wasn't there with Cristina and Ce-lo (sp?).

On the preview for next week's show Blake says "Usher has his leg up, we're ready" :rotfl2:

I remember that! Didn't know it was the same guy. Cool.

I read it, too and really do NOT remember him.:confused3 I did like Midas Whale, though.

I NEVER thought Usher was sexy until this show. I don't mind the leg at all, I think it's now his "thing".

"General me" wouldn't want a guy to turn around his chair with the words I WANT YOU on it in Starbucks, either. :rotfl2:

the_voice_shakira_usher_a_l1.jpg

I am enjoying the show this year with the new judges. It is so refreshing not waiting to see if Christina's "girls" pop out when she spins around! :scared: The judges make the show funny with out all the drama that AI has.

I felt so bad for that guy they thought was a girl, why would they say that when they say it was a guy LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter