The VMK Funnies!

fruit_smoothie

I'm smooth like SmO0tHieZzzz
Aloha and Howdy Doo, I'm Fruit_smoothie and hosting a VMK CHALLENGE called The VMK funnies! It's not as intense as it seems but I just thought it would be fun to have a little game where you get screenies of you doing something so anyway here it goes.

Instructions: Get screenies of your vmk character doing the random/funny/kind things below. There aren't really any prizes just for laughs. Please try this out! :banana:

1. Walk up to a vmk player and say, "Would you like gold ears with that?"
2. Walk into a room and run quickly up to a player and say, "Congradulations! You have won a smile!" then smile.
3. Go to a game room and ask, "Will we win inferno?" When they say no, keep waving until they ask what and say, "Will we win inferno? ".
4.Go to matterhorn and dress as yeti like as you can then immitate the yeti next to the yeti.
5.Get somebody to say 'Its Peanut Butter Jelly TIME!' yet since you can't get them to say it exactly try to get them to say it the best they can :goodvibes (actually hard hahaaa!)
6.Go up to a guest and ask, "Have you seen mickey mouse around here?"
7. Tell somebody what you look like in real life and actually describe a duck.
8. Go up to a vmk player and say, "You need a tic tac" the best you can on vmk.
9. Walk back and forth with in two unit circles until somebody says, "What are you doing" and reply with a weird random answer.(this one is kind of loose, could be real funny)
10. Have a general conversation with somebody replying with opposite answers such as if you would say yes say no instead and see what the convesation turns into.
11. Tell somebody they are coming out with cow magic and see the responses.
12. Go to the haunted Mansion Ghost Game and have somebody make a game then keep joining and leaving one side.
13. Start your own game of the Haunted Mansion Ghost game and tell everybody to join your team and keep booting them and say your not special enough.
14. Follow somebody around till they ask what you are doing.
15. Sit in a car at the Sci-Fi dine in and pretend like you are actually driving it by saying weird noises or ect.

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: Good Luck on your mission and post your screenies of you doing all this here :D I can't wait to see them all and I'm going to do these too so hold up for my screenies as well. You dont have to do all of this but try :thumbsup2 It'll be real fun to look at all this! Good luck! :woohoo: :wave:

My Screenies for this, are cummin up! THis stuff is ACTUALLY really funny so please take part in it! :lmao: :rotfl2: :thumbsup2 :banana: :goodvibes :cool1:

Here is what I got... some of these didn't work totally well lol

vkscreenie2.jpg

vkscreenie2.jpg

vkscreenie1.jpg

carnoise.jpg

I want to see some creative ones lol or just make up your own funny screenies :) :cheer2: :cheer2: GOOD LUCK!

Post spot reserved LOL, hold on I just have to finish mine up..

lol okay, I wanna see some :) and yea I have a load more screenies cummin up and for some reason mine shriek too much :confused3 but anyway I know I can get some not too small funnies up :thumbsup2 :goodvibes

Those were real funny and awesome :) hahaa! Thanks for that and participating in this was cool of you! :thumbsup2 Good work...

Congradulations, You've won a smile! :)

Hahaa!

if I knew how to take screenshots, I'd do this! It's funny! Cow magic? lol, I wanna see more!

Well you take screen shots by just simply pressing Prt Scrn on your key board and going into like ms paint and pressing ctrl v and the screen shot will pop up then just save it and take it to a photo uploader! :) Like photobucket so well hope that helped and bring on the screenies! I <3 them :thumbsup2

And I'll get some more screen shots for u guyz! Oh yea, this time mine will be good :) :cool1: :thumbsup2 And Thats garenteed lol! :) oh yeaaa! BRB

What was funny about me giving that girl in yellow smiles is that I met her a couple more times later on main street and she got more smiles! :teeth:

Here are some of my funnies:

You need a tic tac:
vmkqg2.png

Driving the Monorail:
vmk2ee4.png

Talking to the dragon:
vmk3zk3.png

Somebody stole my pink car! How rude!
vmk4eq9.png

Thankfully, they got out.
vmk5ie2.png

It's peanut butter jelly time:
vmk6tr5.png

Cow magic chat:
vmk7ja5.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter