The Trip With The Highway Cows and Polecat Detectives, A WDW/UO Feb/March '22 TR ***Completed 2/26***

Thanks for finishing this report! Looking forward to hearing about your January trip too.
Thank YOU for reading this report! I started the report right after I finished this one- I'm already doing better than my past reports lol
Can’t wait to read about the next trip, curious how it went
giphy.gif
Great trip report! Loved the pictures you took at AK- unique and beautiful details. Seems the two of you have a great travel mojo- You know what you want to do and don't stress much. Thanks for taking the time and sharing your trip.
Thank you! AK is one of my absolute favorite places to take pics- especially Pandora. It's such a beautiful land that I think no matter what you're taking a picture of, it's gonna come out great. Pandora Trash Can? Might as well call it the Mona Lisa, it's a work of art.
Mel and I do have really great travel mojo- I'm really easy going and am up for most things so Mel just guides us about and I come along for the ride. And to take the pics.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!