The Talking Mickey Mouse Show by Worlds Of Wonder

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
I found a toy from my childhood that I hope is a collector's item that is very sought after today. It is a talking Mickey Mouse plush that was part of a series called The Talking Mickey Mouse Show and it was made by Worlds Of Wonder in 1988. The Mickey plush had a tape player inside of him that allowed him to read the stories that came with the books and corresponding cassette tapes and additional outfits and Disney characters were released as well. I played with this plush so much that the tapes broke and Mickey's tape player wore out and it was a Disney version of Teddy Ruxpin and it was so cool. Are these toys considered rare today?

I found a toy from my childhood that I hope is a collector's item that is very sought after today. It is a talking Mickey Mouse plush that was part of a series called The Talking Mickey Mouse Show and it was made by Worlds Of Wonder in 1988. The Mickey plush had a tape player inside of him that allowed him to read the stories that came with the books and corresponding cassette tapes and additional outfits and Disney characters were released as well. I played with this plush so much that the tapes broke and Mickey's tape player wore out and it was a Disney version of Teddy Ruxpin and it was so cool. Are these toys considered rare today?

Still have ours, and I do some selling. The Mickey himself doesn't sell for what I consider a lot so my guess is he is not rare. BUT if you have the books, tapes or clothes (especially in package) those can be very valuable.

What else can you tell me about The Talking MickeyMouse Show series Hopper? I have about three book and tape sets for that plush Mickey Mouse. And what outfits did they have for the characters in the series?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter