The Sugies Do Disney: Part 2! - A Nov '16 TR *Completed*New TR link 11/20

Yay for Early Morning Magic! I can't wait to hear about what you got to actually do. Love all the selfies and empty park photos, so so cool. :goodvibes

Thank you! :) It was an awesome experience!

Wow the park was really quiet, do they still offer the early morning magic at HS? I bet you were able to get a few rides in on TSM. The resort looks so peaceful in early morning.

I'm not sure if they are still offering it at HS. I believe they still do it at MK though! It was a really cool experience (and you're definitely right about TSM ;)).

Empty park awesomness and of course great selfies.

Thank you! I don't think I'll ever get to see DHS that empty ever again!

:sad:

What beautiful pictures!

Can't wait to read all about Early Morning Magic!

Last park days are the worst! :(

Thank you!

Just found your trip report and it is excellent! The photos are great

We are heading to Disney in November and wanted to share in your November trip and get an idea of the weather, crowds and overall experience.

Thank you for sharing.

Just found your trip report and it is excellent! The photos are great

We are heading to Disney in November and wanted to share in your November trip and get an idea of the weather, crowds and overall experience.

Thank you for sharing.

Thank you for reading!

I really love going in November! You will have a great time! :goodvibes

November 12th- Early Morning Magic

We headed right to Toy Story Midway Mania, where we saw this rare sight:

A 5 minute wait!

For the event, everyone went through the FP line. We were ready for our first ride!

We decided to document each subsequent ride!

Yep that was 6 rides in a row on TSMM! We were in heaven! Most of the time we were able to stay right on, but there were a couple of times we had to get off and get back in line.

It was about 8:45 when we got off ride #6, so we decided to go and meet Buzz & Woody which was our other priority for the event. There was no line whatsoever!

I don't remember what we talked with them about, but it does look like we were being silly!

We were done pretty quickly with them, so we decided to go for ride #7 on TSMM to complete our Early Morning Magic!

And for the record, Liz beat me EVERY time! We had so much fun though! We also had googled some tips for the ride and we had a blast figuring out the tricks together! So while this event might not be worth it for everyone, it definitely was for us! Was it a splurge? Yes. But I'm not really sure you can put a price tag on how much fun we had and how happy it made us! Without a doubt a highlight of the trip!

Up next...the park is officially open!

I did not realize that some of the characters dress in holiday gear at Animal Kingdom - I am learning quite a bit from your trip report!!

I will say you both are jam packing your time at Disney with lots of great fun stuff - I bet you slept well!!

And just like that we had arrived at our last park day!
Ugh, why is it that those darn last days sneak up on us so quickly!? I can't believe I'm already home... I swear I just left!

We were out of the room by around 6:50am and were greeted by a beautiful sunrise!
Gorgeous photo!!! :cloud9:

It was pretty amazing to walk in to a deserted Hollywood Studios!
Wow!!!

We were done pretty quickly with them, so we decided to go for ride #7 on TSMM to complete our Early Morning Magic!
What!??!!? :cool1:

Without a doubt a highlight of the trip!
I bet it was!!! Sounds like a wonderful experience, and yes, some things you just can't put a price tag on ::yes::

I've never seen a TR that did the early morning magic at DHS. So cool that you got so many rides on TSM and even got to meet Buzz & Woody! What else is open for the event and does it include breakfast like the one at MK?

Sometimes it's fun to do those splurges just for the memories. You won't remember how much you spent, you'll remember what a great time you had!!

Didn't realize I got so far behind!

November 11th- AK at night!

When we got off the safari, it was starting to get a little darker. I was really happy to get to experience this park at night!
I LOVE AK at night!!!

It was so amazing riding this at night!
And Everest is sooo much better in the dark too! Your night pictures turned out really good! I just can't get enough of AK themeinf!

We then headed to the Tree to watch some of the awakenings! They were very cool and the animations were so clear! I was a little dissapointed that no PP photographers were out at night though!
I noticed that too when we were there! I would have liked to have a picture of us at night in front of the tree.

There was a lull in characters, so we were finally able to go up and get some food! I did not take any plate pictures :( And I honestly can't remember much of what I had, but I know I did enjoy it. My favorite was something that I think was called Pap? It was almost like cheesy grits- so tasty
That was a good idea to schedule the ADR for late! Glad y'all got to take your time leaving the park.

And just like that we had arrived at our last park day! Today we were up super early for Early Morning Magic at Hollywood Studios! We were out of the room by around 6:50am and were greeted by a beautiful sunrise!
Ohhh your sunrise pictures!!:love:

Yep that was 6 rides in a row on TSMM! We were in heaven! Most of the time we were able to stay right on, but there were a couple of times we had to get off and get back in line.
How fun!!! my arm would've been dead if I would've rode it that many times. Lol.

And for the record, Liz beat me EVERY time! We had so much fun though! We also had googled some tips for the ride and we had a blast figuring out the tricks together! So while this event might not be worth it for everyone, it definitely was for us! Was it a splurge? Yes. But I'm not really sure you can put a price tag on how much fun we had and how happy it made us! Without a doubt a highlight of the trip!
Chelsy beats me EVERY single time on this ride! We still have fun though! Can't wait to read more!

I did not realize that some of the characters dress in holiday gear at Animal Kingdom - I am learning quite a bit from your trip report!!

I will say you both are jam packing your time at Disney with lots of great fun stuff - I bet you slept well!!

Yes! It was a nice treat!

Jam packed definitely describes our trip! We'd fall asleep pretty quickly once our heads finally hit the pillow each night :rotfl:

Ugh, why is it that those darn last days sneak up on us so quickly!? I can't believe I'm already home... I swear I just left!

Gorgeous photo!!! :cloud9:

Wow!!!

What!??!!? :cool1:

I bet it was!!! Sounds like a wonderful experience, and yes, some things you just can't put a price tag on ::yes::

I can't believe your home already too! Went too fast!

Early Morning Magic was such a success for us, definitely a wonderful and memorable experience!

WOAH.

That's so awesome! Love the pics!

Haha I don't think we will ever get to experience something like that again! It was a great morning all around :)

I've never seen a TR that did the early morning magic at DHS. So cool that you got so many rides on TSM and even got to meet Buzz & Woody! What else is open for the event and does it include breakfast like the one at MK?

Sometimes it's fun to do those splurges just for the memories. You won't remember how much you spent, you'll remember what a great time you had!!

I was on the fence about doing it at first, but the more I thought about it, the more I knew we would really love it! And I don't think DHS offers it anymore so I am glad we did it. Star Tours, the Olaf meet, and the Mickey/Minnie meet were also open. We knew going into it that we wanted to focus on TSMM and Buzz & Woody. Star Tours doesn't appeal to us much and we figured we could meet the other characters later in our day with not too long of a wait. And yes breakfast was included, which I'll get to in the next update :)

It was SO worth the splurge! We will always remember the morning we rode TSMM 7 times!

Didn't realize I got so far behind!

I LOVE AK at night!!!

And Everest is sooo much better in the dark too! Your night pictures turned out really good! I just can't get enough of AK themeinf!

I noticed that too when we were there! I would have liked to have a picture of us at night in front of the tree.

That was a good idea to schedule the ADR for late! Glad y'all got to take your time leaving the park.

Ohhh your sunrise pictures!!:love:

How fun!!! my arm would've been dead if I would've rode it that many times. Lol.

Chelsy beats me EVERY single time on this ride! We still have fun though! Can't wait to read more!

My first time experiencing at AK at night was everything I hoped it would be! It really is a bummer that there aren't any photographers out though, doesn't make much sense!

The ADR worked out perfectly for us.

Seeing that sunrise definitely made it a little easier being up so early!

My arms were definitely hurting when all was said and done :rotfl2:

Haha it must be a cousin thing! One day we will beat them, right? ;)

November 12th- Sunset Boulevard & Olaf!

With early morning magic being over, we headed up to Sunset Boulevard. We were going to ride RnR but Liz wasn't feeling up for it, and it's not one of my favorites anyway, so we decided to skip it. We ended up on Tower of Terror instead, which was a walk-on!

We were simulating taking a selfie for the ride photo ;)

We then stopped for some PP photos!

After that, we headed to ABC Comissary to enjoy the breakfast that came along with our EMM entry. We were both really impressed with the food here. It was buffet style and had some of our favorite like the cheesy potatoes and Pooh's puffed french toast! They were constantly refilling the platters and even came around when it got close to the end to make sure we got everything we wanted before they put everything away. So on top of the fun morning, we got a tasty breakfast too!

From there we went to meet Olaf!

Up next...More rides and characters!

Haha it must be a cousin thing! One day we will beat them, right? ;)
Probably So! Maybe this next trip I can finally win one!

We then stopped for some PP photos!
This is one of my favorite PP locations! And of course in front of TOT!

We were both really impressed with the food here. It was buffet style and had some of our favorite like the cheesy potatoes and Pooh's puffed french toast! They were constantly refilling the platters and even came around when it got close to the end to make sure we got everything we wanted before they put everything away. So on top of the fun morning, we got a tasty breakfast too!
Glad to hear breakfast was good. That's how we felt about early morning Magic at MK. We really enjoyed the food there. So much so it would be the sole reason we done it again. :rotfl:

We love Olaf! Y'all's pictures turned out sooo cute!

7 TIMES ON TSMM?! Wow. That really was a good investment. Sad to hear you lost, but omg watching those selfies and the numbers go up, I was stunned omg

I love all the magic shots you got! The Chip one is so adorable, I'm so sad I never stumbled upon that one.

That's amazing they have Pooh's Puffed French Toast as part of EMM. I think you might have me sold on this one.

Your Olaf pics are precious. The warm hugs looked especially magical aaaahhhhh What an angel that Olaf!

We ended up on Tower of Terror instead, which was a walk-on!
What?! Awesome! :thumbsup2 I finally went back on ToT this trip and realized how much I'd missed it! ::yes::

We were simulating taking a selfie for the ride photo ;)
:rotfl: That's an awesome photo!

So on top of the fun morning, we got a tasty breakfast too!
The breakfast looks and sounds delicious! What a nice additional perk to that morning. :goodvibes

6:50am and were greeted by a beautiful sunrise!
Wow... those might be the best pictures I've ever seen of All Star Sports!

It was pretty amazing to walk in to a deserted Hollywood Studios! Of course, lots of photos (and selfies) were taken!
Wow... not a soul in sight!

That's awesome! Totally worthwhile.

We were going to ride RnR but Liz wasn't feeling up for it, and it's not one of my favorites anyway, so we decided to skip it.
Noooooooooo!!!!!

After that, we headed to ABC Comissary to enjoy the breakfast that came along with our EMM entry. We were both really impressed with the food here. It was buffet style and had some of our favorite like the cheesy potatoes and Pooh's puffed french toast! They were constantly refilling the platters and even came around when it got close to the end to make sure we got everything we wanted before they put everything away. So on top of the fun morning, we got a tasty breakfast too!
That's great! Looks like a fantastic breakfast. Definitely makes the extra splurge worthwhile when you're getting something tangible out of it and you need to eat breakfast anyway!

Probably So! Maybe this next trip I can finally win one!

This is one of my favorite PP locations! And of course in front of TOT!

Glad to hear breakfast was good. That's how we felt about early morning Magic at MK. We really enjoyed the food there. So much so it would be the sole reason we done it again. :rotfl:

We love Olaf! Y'all's pictures turned out sooo cute!

That was my first time catching a photographer in front of RnR! In front of ToT is definitely one of my fave spots too!

After doing the one at DHS, I would definitely consider trying the one at MK! It's just such a fun experience, and you get food too!

Thank you!! Olaf is the best!

7 TIMES ON TSMM?! Wow. That really was a good investment. Sad to hear you lost, but omg watching those selfies and the numbers go up, I was stunned omg

I love all the magic shots you got! The Chip one is so adorable, I'm so sad I never stumbled upon that one.

That's amazing they have Pooh's Puffed French Toast as part of EMM. I think you might have me sold on this one.

Your Olaf pics are precious. The warm hugs looked especially magical aaaahhhhh What an angel that Olaf!

It was an epic morning! Totally worth it!

Thank you! I feel like I get the Chip one quite often for some reason!

The breakfast was so delicious, so many of my favorites!

Olaf was amazing! I'm glad we could get a pic of our warm hug :)

Your Photopass pics are SO cute!! And that breakfast looks really yummy! Can't wait to read about the rest of your time in DHS. :)

Thank you! Breakfast was so delicious!

What?! Awesome! :thumbsup2 I finally went back on ToT this trip and realized how much I'd missed it! ::yes::

:rotfl: That's an awesome photo!

The breakfast looks and sounds delicious! What a nice additional perk to that morning. :goodvibes

I'm so glad you got on ToT this time!

Haha it was Liz's idea ;)

Breakfast was great! Between the rides and the food, it was definitely a good decision!

Wow... those might be the best pictures I've ever seen of All Star Sports!

Wow... not a soul in sight!

That's awesome! Totally worthwhile.

Noooooooooo!!!!!

That's great! Looks like a fantastic breakfast. Definitely makes the extra splurge worthwhile when you're getting something tangible out of it and you need to eat breakfast anyway!

Thanks so much! We definitely left the room at the right time :)

The empty park and all the rides on TSMM was definitely worth the money spent!

I know, I'm sorry :( I knew you'd be disappointed in me.

It was a really solid breakfast! Like you said- we had to eat anyway! So why not spend a little more and get a great morning out of it too. I would definitely consider it again (or the one at MK).

I finally caught up, just in time for the end :rotfl:Loving following along so far! And I’m so jealous of your Splash Mountain character meet! What great luck to find them!

I finally caught up, just in time for the end :rotfl:Loving following along so far! And I’m so jealous of your Splash Mountain character meet! What great luck to find them!

Glad you could catch up! Don't worry there's still a few updates to go :)

It was very an unexpected and pleasant surprise to run into the Splash characters!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter