The Sugies Do Disney: Part 2! - A Nov '16 TR *Completed*New TR link 11/20

Oh no! Now I'm worried about your second party! :( What a great night you had though. I don't know the cookie CM, but I already love her. What good cookie fortune you had! :) Your photopass pictures are always so cute!

I won't say we had a bad second party, it just didn't go as smoothly as the first! We did have a wonderful night, and that CM was awesome! :)

What beautiful pictures of the show! :cloud9: And what a magical way to end the night! :wizard: And yay for extra cookies!

Thank you! It was such a great night for us!

I hadn't heard about that new show. Very cool that they incorporated live performers, characters, and projections.

Your photos as you were leaving the park were wonderful.

Uh oh! I don't like the direction the next party is headed. Maybe it was a good thing you got so many yummy cookies this night? Softened the second party's disappointment?

The new show was really fun to watch!

Thanks!

It was definitely a good thing that we had such an awesome first party! I think it would have been a little discouraging if it was the other way around. And cookies always help :)

I was able to finally catch up here!! Your party night was awesome- makes me want to plan a trip around MVMCP in the future so I can see it for myself!
Your PPO breakfast at Epcot looked wonderful. Your Belle shirt is SO cute!!!
I'm lovin your report!

Finally all caught up! Your pictures from the party are AH-MAZING! I've only ever done MNSSHP, but MVMCP is definitely on my bucket list. :)

Thank you!! MNSSHP is my favorite but there is something so special about MVMCP! I hope you get to go one day!

I was able to finally catch up here!! Your party night was awesome- makes me want to plan a trip around MVMCP in the future so I can see it for myself!
Your PPO breakfast at Epcot looked wonderful. Your Belle shirt is SO cute!!!
I'm lovin your report!

I seriously recommend going for Christmas season at least once! It's so magical!

Akershus was a great breakfast! Thank you, I got the design off etsy!

Thanks so much :) :)

November 9th- Day 2 at Epcot!

Despite the late night, we were up early to make it to rope drop at Epcot!

Not bad for about 4 hours of sleep, huh?

We got to Epcot and I don't think we waited too long before being let in. We headed straight to Test Track!

We designed our car, and as tradition had to make it pretty girly!

We had a great ride, but our car design wasn't recognized on the ride so we didn't get to see how we did!

We then headed to the Land and walked straight on Living with the Land!

We still had some time to kill before our Soarin FP, so decided to get a little breakfast. Liz had some cheese and grapes while I went with a muffin.

Then it was time for Soarin Around the World! I was really excited to ride the new version and hoped it would live up to the California one.

I was glad to see Patrick still around!

I really enjoyed the new version!! The old one with always be special to me, but I loved the new sights and of course the smells!

Up next...We continue our morning in Future World

I think these Minnie ears are my favorites of the ears you've worn on this trip. I love the fluffy purple bows!

I hate to admit this, but I've never ever ridden Soarin', old or new version! :o I've always blamed my motion sickness because motion simulators mess with my head. But I think maybe this summer I'll give it a shot and just close my eyes if necessary. It feels like something I should do!

So glad to see that Patrick is still there... he's awesome! What does your cousin's t-shirt say about rope drops? Looks like a cool shirt :)

Despite the late night, we were up early to make it to rope drop at Epcot!
This is how I roll, too :thumbsup2

Not bad for about 4 hours of sleep, huh?
Not at all! As always, you both look adorable and I'm loving the bows! :goodvibes

We then headed to the Land and walked straight on Living with the Land!
I love, love, love LWTL - and I can never see too many pictures of it!

I was glad to see Patrick still around!
Me, too! I was hoping he'd still be around for this version. I was very happy to see him in January ::yes::

The old one with always be special to me, but I loved the new sights and of course the smells!
I know, I agree completely.

I think these Minnie ears are my favorites of the ears you've worn on this trip. I love the fluffy purple bows!

I hate to admit this, but I've never ever ridden Soarin', old or new version! :o I've always blamed my motion sickness because motion simulators mess with my head. But I think maybe this summer I'll give it a shot and just close my eyes if necessary. It feels like something I should do!

Thank you! I forgot to mention that we had purchased them at Epcot the day before, we fell in love when we saw them!

Really?! You really should give it a shot! I don't consider it as intense as typical motion simulators.

So glad to see that Patrick is still there... he's awesome! What does your cousin's t-shirt say about rope drops? Looks like a cool shirt :)

He's the best, I'm glad he's still there too! Her shirt says "It's a rope drop to Wishes kind of day". She bought it online, but I forget where!

This is how I roll, too :thumbsup2

Not at all! As always, you both look adorable and I'm loving the bows! :goodvibes

I love, love, love LWTL - and I can never see too many pictures of it!

Me, too! I was hoping he'd still be around for this version. I was very happy to see him in January ::yes::

I know, I agree completely.

No time wasted in Disney!

Aw thanks :) We had just bought those ears the day before, so it was out first time wearing them!

I love LWTL too, such a classic!

It would have been so sad if they got rid of Patrick!

November 9th- More Future World!

We were going to go on Figment next, but the line was already a little too long. So instead we spent some time in the gift shop, where we found the photobooths that are included with Memory Maker! Liz and I can never say no to a photobooth so we did a couple of designs!

From there we took a scenic walk towards the Seas.

We had a FP for Nemo, and thank goodness we did as the standby wait was 50 minutes! I didn't take any pictures it seems and we didn't spend much time in the Seas building..whoops! :rotfl:

Up next...World Showcase time!

November 9th- More Future World!

We were going to go on Figment next, but the line was already a little too long. So instead we spent some time in the gift shop, where we found the photobooths that are included with Memory Maker! Liz and I can never say no to a photobooth so we did a couple of designs!

What? Where? We always have Memory Maker.

50 minutes for Nemo?! That's crazy. I guess that ridiculously long queue does get filled occasionally. Glad you guys had Fastasses for the attraction.

Your Pictures of the Mickey Party make me want to go!!!! Looked like a great time.

Man, not sure how you guys got up so early the next day. You are hard core!

I love the photo booth photo pass things. Is it strange that I almost want to get photo pass just to do the photo booths?!?

We were going to go on Figment next, but the line was already a little too long. So instead we spent some time in the gift shop, where we found the photobooths that are included with Memory Maker!

I knew about the photo booth in the Space Mtn. gift shop, but I didn't know about the one outside Figment! We'll have to be sure to check that out. Y'all's pictures turned out so cute!

Such cute photobooth pictures. I need to try one of these sometime :)

Thank you! Yes they are so fun and so many fun borders to choose from!

What? Where? We always have Memory Maker.

This was in the Figment gift shop at Epcot! There's also one in the Space Mountain gift shop and one in Dinoland at AK :)

50 minutes for Nemo?! That's crazy. I guess that ridiculously long queue does get filled occasionally. Glad you guys had Fastasses for the attraction.

It was crazy! Would never wait that long for that ride!

Your Pictures of the Mickey Party make me want to go!!!! Looked like a great time.

Man, not sure how you guys got up so early the next day. You are hard core!

I love the photo booth photo pass things. Is it strange that I almost want to get photo pass just to do the photo booths?!?

It was so fun! Hopefully one day you can go!

Hahaha we were troopers for sure!

It's a really nice additional perk if you had Memory Maker! But you can still use the booths if you don't have it! You just have to pay separately for it and you get them printed out!

I knew about the photo booth in the Space Mtn. gift shop, but I didn't know about the one outside Figment! We'll have to be sure to check that out. Y'all's pictures turned out so cute!

Thank you! We never got to the one in Space Mountain! I heard there is also one in Dinoland at AK!

Your photobooth pictures are awesome! I've never done that before!

What?! I don't know that I've ever seen that kind of wait for Nemo. Glad you have FPs! :thumbsup2

Thank you! It was fun to try since it was included with Memory Maker!

Right?? I would never wait that long for it, so it was a good use of a FP!

Hi, I'm following along!

Hi there! Thanks for joining in!! :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter