The Steakhouse sunday Brunch

Donzy84

Mouseketeer
Hi there,

I've read the reviews for the Steakhouse and a few people have mentioned the sunday caracter brunch.

Does anyone know if they still do it, as I can't find any other info on it.

Thanks muchly :goodvibes

Yes it's still available.

It's a good meal - the food is fairly good (not my favourite meal but it's still good) and the free champagne is nice. The only thing is, the character interaction can be VERY hit and miss - we had good interaction the first time, but quite poor interaction the second time.

Yes they do - we are doing it next sunday.

Its a really good buffet with wine and drinks included

I hope it is still on - it is the only meal I have definetly decided on for our September trip!

wow now i'm excited!!! does anyone know how much it is? can you use vouchers?

Thanks again for everyones reponses :surfweb: i'm totally addicted to this site

i too would love to know how much sunday brunch at the steakhouse is and if i can use my HB plus vouchers.. anyone??

I think its about 30E for adults and 10E for children. You used to be able to use vouchers but some people have had difficulty recently and been refused - i think due to alcohol being included in the price

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter