The Special Child

JorJor

Miracles do happen!
I enlarged this saying...and it is still on my 3yr old sons, dresser...It has been there since he was born..I love this saying!..As the mother of a special needs baby, It brought me great strength and peace...I hope it does the same for all of you:
The child, yet unborn, spoke with the Father.

"Lord, How will I survive in the world? I will not be like other children. My walk may be slower, my speech hard to understand. I may look different. What is to become of me?"

The Lord replied to the child,

"My precious one, have no fear. I will give you exceptional parents. They will love you because you are special, not in spite of it. Though your path through life will be difficult, your reward will be greater. You have been blessed with a special ability to love, and those whose lives you touch will be blessed....because you are special."

Thank you for that!!! It was beautiful!!!! How very special. My daughter when she was younger used to say that our "Special Guy" had to be and angel from God because he was special, he was always happy, he loves everyone and most of all because he's BLOND!!!! ;) Thanks again for the beautiful words!

:)

galc.gif
DIS disABILITIES Discussion Board FAQ under construction!
"My brain takes a vacation just to give my heart more room..."
teri@iluvdisney.com

Thanks for sharing. That is really nice.
I really needed that after just getting off an airplane where we had to explain over and over to DD that it was OK for the flight attendants to be working when the fasten seatbelts light was on because of turbulance.

SueM in MN
Co-Moderator of disABILITIES

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter