The Solo Trip Which Led to a Vinylmation Addiction!** COMPLETE 4/8

Great updates! I love your pictures of the Dumbo ride, I really need to get myself a real camera so I can take pictures like that! I HOPE I can get one before I go in December! :banana:

Love your pics of Main Street too! I noticed when I was there in December 2 years ago, the sky kind of had that orange-y look at night too, I just assumed it was from the clouds because it kept raining on and off, but it looked cool!

Yay, Epcot, my favorite! :banana:

I tried the new Test Track finally, and while it's fun, it really doesn't have a point, and I thought the designing your own car thing was kind of weird. :confused3 I mean, I guess it's something to do while you're waiting for the ride, but it seems like they are broken more often than not!

I love MouseGear I spend so much time in there! Love your pj's! :love:

I love your purchases! The print on those PJ pants is so cute.

I didn't know they shortened the design process for the other lines. It makes sense that they would. We did the full design process in the standby line and then bypassed designing anything when we used our FP, so I didn't know.

Hi :wave2: I just found ur tr tonight n read straight through.OMg what a precious little doll that emme is too cute!!! ooohhh I cant wait to see enchanted tales with Belle,although I don't like her new dress.mmm Le Cellier ,I'm exxcited to hear how that went I LOVE IT!!!

thank you! she's my daughter.

emme can't wait to see rachel next month for our all girls trip together! :thumbsup2

great photos rachel! can't wait to shoot with you again. :)

The sandwich at BOG looked good. Never got in there myself as we are waiting for the hype to come down a little.
Just a warning, annual passes are dangerous. LOL. I know from experience of the last 2 years.
Uh-oh my new report is mostly scenery. LOL.
I so agree about boats as a favorite mode of transportation.
Always order what you want. I have found that out. LOL.
Oh that “Wave” risotto still gives me nightmares.
That cobbler looks delicious.
Nice “Wishes” pics.
I find nothing boring. Just let the pics speak for themselves.
Great Dumbo pic of it spinning.
I could never do Sum of All Thrills.
Looking forward to Le Cellier.

I had a reservation at Le Cellier for lunch. My reservation was at 11:30, so right when they opened up.

IMG_4304.jpg

Le Cellier sign with Christmas decorations is gorgeous.

IMG_4305.jpg

IMG_4307.jpg

I was literally the first person that checked in for lunch. I got to sit in a empty waiting area and watch at least 3 groups get turned away for not having a reservation. People must not realize they need reservations. I don't get it.

IMG_4309.jpg

Right when they open they sing the Canadian national anthem. That is such a cool feature of getting there at opening.

IMG_4315.jpg

I got sat the row of two tops in the back right. Of course right after I got sat they sat a party of two right next to me. That was a little awkward. I wish they would have spaced us apart. I just wrote in my trip journal for my meal and kept to myself. It wasn't too bad!

I Just asked for two pretzel breadsticks for the bread. As always delicious. Perfectly baked and soft and chewy.

IMG_4320.jpg

They could be good by themselves but I like a bit of butter on them.

IMG_4321.jpg

I ordered (RIP) the corn polenta with the spicy sausage. Sorry for the photo quality.

IMG_4322.jpg

Wow, this was delicious once I took off the red peppers and the garden on top! That lettuce or whatever on top was gross and too leafy. I have never had polenta before and this was delicious. It reminded me of the corn souffle at Don Pablos but more of a creamy consistency. The spicy sausage paired so well with the sweet corn polenta. The flavors were awesome and I am sad that is off the menu now.

Of course I ordered the filet with the mushroom risotto with the truffle butter sauce.

IMG_4323.jpg

This was better than ever! The risotto was a creamy texture unlike before when it has been stiff. The steak is perfectly cooked and perfect lunch portion. The truffle butter sauce is ah-mazing. That is what makes this steak amazing. I could eat this all the time. I am addicted. Maybe they will give me a glass of the truffle butter sauce next time to drink!;)

Last time I heard the mousse pecan pie thing in a glass and I wasn't crazy about it. I also had the creme brulee here and wasn't crazy about it either, so I stuck with the good chocolate mousse. I hope this is on the menu still because this mousse is insane!

IMG_4324.jpg

They have just recently changed the antlers to a chocolate mold instead of cookie. The mousse is so creamy and cold and homemade tasting. It is rolled in cookie crumbs.

Here is the inside! Delicious!

IMG_4325.jpg

This was an excellent meal! It was an A+ for lunch. I know some people don't love it or think it is over rated but I don't. I will eat here every trip. I am sad it isn't 1 credit still but I will still go and pay OOP.

My total here was $51.61. Great value for one credit! Not so much if it was two!

Yum!! I decided I'm not really a steak person (I know, crazy right?) but I still enjoyed Le Cellier when I went. I'm so glad you had such a fantastic meal!

The antlers on the moose were like that in July, too! I LOVED the little maple candies! Yum yum yum. (At least that's what I think they were?) :laughing:

I'm glad the meal wasn't too awkward being next to a couple. That's my one fear about eating alone at a TS place! For CS, I'm totally fine with it. I don't know why!

I have not been to Le Cellier yet. And I'm kinda bummed I didn't get in there when it was 1 credit… But we WILL go there at some point!!! Your meal looks awesome!!

Brenda! HI! It was nice. Only 28 more days until Emmebear and I see each other again! So stoked!

So I hear there is a dismeet going on in December?? I am going to be there that same time I think (Dec 6th-12th) so count me in!!

Dismeet?! That sounds intriguing... I'm going down sort of during that time.

But I wanted to say I'm enjoying your trip report! It is very entertaining.

Another great update, I'm glad you enjoyed your lunch at Le Cellier.

Like you say, great value for one credit but I don't think I would hand over two credits for lunch

Oh and I'm going to be in WDW at the same time as Brenda as well :)

Warning- I didn't take notes this day so this is going off of memory. I have a horrible memory by the way:goodvibes Haha, hopefully it will be fine!

I had to re-download all of my photos to PB because of the resizing problem. Hopefully these are resized correctly.

After I got out Le Cellier I was so full I couldn't even walk!

I took some photos of the gorgeous "Victoria Gardens" in Canada. Canada is such a pretty WS country.

IMG_4326_zps394ac7c2.jpg

IMG_4328_zps143425fb.jpg

IMG_4329_zpsf886a48d.jpg

Then I just kept walking right all the way across the world!

First I stopped in the UK.

I need to eat here one day. I loved how the World Showcase had all of the holiday decorations still up.

IMG_4331_zps9ccd31e9.jpg

IMG_4333_zpsffc8c97e.jpg

IMG_4335_zpsb76e4660.jpg

I saw this Alice. She was an unusual Alice. I Know alice is supposed to be pale, but this Alice was very very pale.

IMG_4336_zps930ee582.jpg

Then I crossed the bridge to France.

IMG_4337_zps1a815eb4.jpg

I heart this fountain! By the way I just realized some of these photos are edited and some aren't. I am not sure what I am doing when I edit yet so some might look weird.

IMG_4342_zps76313f79.jpg

IMG_4345_zpscdc33f2a.jpg

Then I stopped in Morocco and saw another pretty fountain.

IMG_4348_zps0bb08502.jpg

Next I stopped for a treat in Japan! One of my favorites: a melon kaki gori.

IMG_4349_zps120bcd2a.jpg

I really love the honeydew melon flavor but the ice is always melted. It is supposed to be snow like but this was very hard.

Next I stopped in my favorite country ever! In real life and World Showcase: Germany! I took 5 years of Germany and used to speak it. I also have been to Germany. I want to go back.

IMG_4350_zps9f59034f.jpg

IMG_4352_zpsb2ef376b.jpg

I actually went into the store and found some really cute shirts. I always want to get a shirt in Germany but I never do.

This means german beer makes me dance.

IMG_4356_zps30872c63.jpg

IMG_4357_zps55738c9c.jpg

IMG_4358_zpscd32e744.jpg

I also want to get some glass from the Glasskunst store but I have never got anything yet here either.

Magical pixie dust!! Soo cute. Would make a perfect gift for a kid.

IMG_4359_zpsab04196d.jpg

After Germany I realized it was almost time for my Test Track Fastpass! So off I went to Test Track.

Yeah, I do have a trip planned now! I am so stinking excited. WOOOOO!

Your Dumbo pictures are INSANE! So amazing!

YAY for Epcot! I can't wait to ride the new Test Track. The design part is only 'ehhh' for me, but the rest of the ride is too much fun to care! Hahahah.

OMG REX PILLOW PET. Amazing.

Yipee on a trip!!! So happy for you! That is how I feel about TT too! I don't care about the design part either, i just want to ride!

I'm all caught up! Sorry I got so behind!

I'm so bummed for you about your AP meal not being perfect. ESPECIALLY when it cost you 4 credits!! I like my steak somewhere between medium rare- medium. I like a good amount of pink and I'm okay with a little red, but I don't think I would have liked purple! I teasingly say "Oh just run it through a warm room" because so many places overcook their steaks- but I'll know at AP to order Medium! :thumbsup2

I was also a little sad that I didn't get a picture with Belle when my Daughter did ETWB.

Thanks for the head's up on the Test Track and the design features! It was still being renovated while we were there.

:eek: I don't think I would like my hands to be away from my body if I was in that Sum of All thrills ride!
I should have known to get it cooked medium. I get my steak medium at all places. Oh well! the mac and cheese was good. Yes, i didn' like my hands to be away from my body! Creepy feeling knowing you can't touch your body.

I had that same problem with some pajamas I bought at WDW while we were there. Their sizing is all over the place. Anyway, I made sure to save the receipt because I didn't try them on in the store. When I got them home, they were too tight AND I found out that the shirt was the right size, but someone had switched out the pants and they were an even smaller size than the shirt. I called the phone number on the receipt and they e-mailed me a label and I dropped them off at the UPS store. The CM on the phone was very friendly and accommodating. About two weeks later I had a pair that fit. I was very happy with the outcome and it didn't cost me anything extra, just a trip to the UPS store which is very close to work. It was nice that I didn't feel like my money was wasted and the pajamas would have just went into the "when I lose some weight" pile in my closet. I am wearing them right now as a matter of fact. Disney jammies make me so happy.
I hate when stuff like that happens at stores. Disney is so good about merch. They will exchange everything out. I wish all stores were like that. I love disney jammies too!:love:

Super cute PJs! :upsidedow Your Dumbo photos with the long exposure are super COOL!! You amaze me!

Glad you found out about your dining credit count - oops!

The two rides you mentioned at Epcot - 1. Test Track: we only did the single rider line so missed out on the whole design thing. I hope it's fun.. and 2. Sum of All Thrills - that is AWESOME. We always design a roller coaster and of course our first try it derails and crashes! Good thing we're not actually in it! What a great concept.

Sooooo for the exciting news... I've not mentioned to anyone but Em... we are booked in December at BWI. No AP or room rates available yet but at least we are booked. We'll be there 12/5-12/12. I hope everything works out and we see you as well. :banana:
That is a great concept. I am soo excited about this December trip. Corey is a little nervous about meeting strangers but hopefully he will get over it. He is anti social. I was like you would love Brenda, her husband is a packers fan!! haha

Hi :wave2: I just found ur tr tonight n read straight through.OMg what a precious little doll that emme is too cute!!! ooohhh I cant wait to see enchanted tales with Belle,although I don't like her new dress.mmm Le Cellier ,I'm exxcited to hear how that went I LOVE IT!!!
She is super cute!! She has little chipchunks that are adorable. I don't love the new dress in pictures but i think i might like it in person. I love Cindy's new dress but Belle's dres is very different from the original.
Can't wait to try the new Test Track

We've only done Sum Of All Thrill once and for some reason I was really nervous about trying it (I thought I might get motion sickness) so we designed a way too mild ride that was kind of pointless!

We need to do it again and up the scare factor!!
Haha I was worried too about it being too intense. There was only part I got scared on and that was the first drop.

Great updates! I love your pictures of the Dumbo ride, I really need to get myself a real camera so I can take pictures like that! I HOPE I can get one before I go in December! :banana:

Love your pics of Main Street too! I noticed when I was there in December 2 years ago, the sky kind of had that orange-y look at night too, I just assumed it was from the clouds because it kept raining on and off, but it looked cool!

Yay, Epcot, my favorite! :banana:

I tried the new Test Track finally, and while it's fun, it really doesn't have a point, and I thought the designing your own car thing was kind of weird. :confused3 I mean, I guess it's something to do while you're waiting for the ride, but it seems like they are broken more often than not!

I love MouseGear I spend so much time in there! Love your pj's! :love:
You should look into the Canon T3. It isn't too much money about $428 on amazon and it is a great starter DSLR. The price is lower than when I got it. It really does make a difference in photos. That orangey color is weird. It was raining on and off, or sprinkling, so maybe that is what it was from. It was cool though! Definitely no point for Test Track. The ride is still fun though. I loved the new sounds in it!
I love your purchases! The print on those PJ pants is so cute.

I didn't know they shortened the design process for the other lines. It makes sense that they would. We did the full design process in the standby line and then bypassed designing anything when we used our FP, so I didn't know.
Was the full design process cool? I think you commented on one of my IG photos about the design process. There definitely wasn't a point for those shorter lines but I am excited to try the full design process. I love that print too! They are perfect.
Oh ... I forgot to say that I love your Dumbo pics !!! :lovestruc

thank you! she's my daughter.

emme can't wait to see rachel next month for our all girls trip together! :thumbsup2

great photos rachel! can't wait to shoot with you again. :)
Can't wait to see Emme either! I still need tips from you! I still have issues getting clear photos sometimes.
The sandwich at BOG looked good. Never got in there myself as we are waiting for the hype to come down a little.
Just a warning, annual passes are dangerous. LOL. I know from experience of the last 2 years.
Uh-oh my new report is mostly scenery. LOL.
I so agree about boats as a favorite mode of transportation.
Always order what you want. I have found that out. LOL.
Oh that “Wave” risotto still gives me nightmares.
That cobbler looks delicious.
Nice “Wishes” pics.
I find nothing boring. Just let the pics speak for themselves.
Great Dumbo pic of it spinning.
I could never do Sum of All Thrills.
Looking forward to Le Cellier.

Oh no about the warning about the AP! I already know it is going to be dangerous. I am planning like 3 more trips with my AP. I won't renew next year but I am sure I will reconsider. I am supposed to be saving money this year not spending it!

Haha about the Wave risotto! I loved that risotto!! Are you talking about the butternut squash risotto?? It definitely wasn't risotto but it was tasty.

Aw thanks about the comment about me not being boring:goodvibes I am so worried that I am boring.

Lovely photos of WS

We've never eaten in England either, always seems little odd for us to fly in from England and then go to an English pub or fish and chip shop!

All my Brit buddies seem to love it though and tell me the fish and chips are really good :)

I've been to Koln Germany! It was such a fun place! We also went to Frankfurt for one night when I went to the Canary Islands- it was cheaper to have a one night layover there! I'd love to go back!!

I agree that Canada is beautiful. It might actually be the prettiest one in my opinion. :) They're all so pretty though, goodness!

Yeah, that Alice looks a little scary pale. Not very little-girl like.

So cool that you've been to Germany! Must be such a beautiful country.

I have never had a kaki gori. I really have to put that at the top of my bucket list for June. It looks so yummy.

Speaking of yummy - your lunch looks amazing. That filet - wow! Definitely a good use of 1 TS. Two - not so much!

The Christmas decorations at Le Cellier are really pretty.

Alice's eyes are freaky in that picture.

I want one of the Magic Dust Mickey Mouse things never mind the kids :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter