The Solo Trip Which Led to a Vinylmation Addiction!** COMPLETE 4/8

I'm not into the vinylmations, but I can see how it could spin out of control FAST! ;) Good for you having self control to not open the last ones until you were at the gate.

I'm so excited that you are headed back to the World!!! YAY!!!!!!! Hopefully you will get there without any issues! Fingers crossed!

Rachel I hope you don't have flight delays. I look forward to reading your TR and your joint DR!

Safe travels! :)

I'm now following you on both Twitter and Instagram so I can live vicariously through you. Snow storm be gone!

I love your Nemo vinyl !! Looking forward to reading your new TR. I followed you on twitter. I don't get on there much, though. I need to use instagram more as well. I did use foursquare and vine a good bit on this last trip we took, though. So many apps, so little time !!

I'm glad you turned out to have a good trip - and a happy ending! The reason I found your TR in the first place was because of vinylmation. I haven't taken the plunge yet and bought any, but I just think the Popcorn series looks sooooo cute! Luckily (and sadly) I'm not going back to Disney until December, so maybe I'll talk myself out of them before then.

But I hope you have a fun time this week! Hopefully you make it! I'm guessing you are getting the snow we are supposed to later this week. Or at least last I heard we are supposed to get snow.

Wishing you lots of good weather!

DTD has such a cool vibe at night! We were fascinated with the same living statue dude. I wanted to get photos with him but Em didn't so we moved on. Never been in the vinylmation store before so it is good to get informed through another Diser!! :)
it was a cool vibe. I wish i was around/21 when pleasure island was open. I bet it would be even cooler!
I've walked through the west side but never really spent any time there yet.I can't wait to just get there already.AGGGGGHHHH 49 Days!!!
I can't wait too :( I hope my flight isn't too delayed.
Rachel I understand that moment that you had at DTD while listening to the sax player. Seems there's always a moment when you just realize how incredibly wonderful being there is...

That was so nice of you to share your oreo bon bons with the CMs. :)
I am glad you understand! It was like a weird euphoric moment. I was so happy.
omg I need to get my hands on that brave guy ,I bought my daughter merida n the triplets for her bday she just doesn't know it yet
Those triplets and merida were cute! I like them. I bet you could get him on ebay.
Aww, I'm glad you were feeling so happy! It must have been cool to hear 'Rolling in the Deep' on a sax!

The Pixar vinyls are so cute! I want Flik! He's too cute. Are you gonna post on here when you start your new TR? Hope you have fun at Disney!!!!!
Yep! I will post on there. Flik is cute.
Great ending to your TR!

You got some really pretty fountain pics at DTD and the airport. I love taking fointain pics, too.

Love the Vinylmation collection! They are really cute, I might have to get some on my next trip.
I live the collection too. I really like the animation collectionand if they come out with park series for Disney World I will have to get those too.
Thanks for this great TR Rachel (plus your wonderful photos). As someone who's "this" close to booking a quick solo getaway, it's wonderful to read a solo TR to get a feel for it.

Enjoy your upcoming trip!! :goodvibes
Book a solo trip! It is fun. Mine was super short but I think i could do another short trip.
I love DTD, although I never spend enough time there! I was hoping we would have time for Splitsville in Feb. but we didn't, hopefully we will when I go back in December! :thumbsup2

Ugh don't you hate when you get Vinylmations that you already have? And now, finding a place to trade is so hard! I liked it better when they had boxes everywhere! :confused3

That was so nice of you to share your oreo bonbons with the CM's! :banana: I love those, but there is no way I could eat 6 of them!

Your Vinylmation collection is cute!

AHHH I can't believe you guys are under a winter storm warning! :eek: We finally had a nice day here, for the first time all year! Hope your flight doesn't get delayed or canceled or anything so you can get to Disney!! :yay: Have a great trip!
I hope it doesn't either. I am so worried that I making myself sick over it. I just want to get there in time to go eat something. Ive pretty much accepted the fact I am going to be late but I just don't want to be too late.
I like your vinylmation collection. If you want I can trade you a magic around the world vinlymation for one of your Flik doubles :)
Aw thanks but I actually already traded him!!
I'm not into the vinylmations, but I can see how it could spin out of control FAST! ;) Good for you having self control to not open the last ones until you were at the gate.

I'm so excited that you are headed back to the World!!! YAY!!!!!!! Hopefully you will get there without any issues! Fingers crossed!
Thanks so much for the well wishes! I hope I get there too.
Rachel I hope you don't have flight delays. I look forward to reading your TR and your joint DR!

Safe travels! :)
Thanks! I will let everyone know what happens.
I'm now following you on both Twitter and Instagram so I can live vicariously through you. Snow storm be gone!
Hey Carla! Glad you are here. I probably won't update Twitter a lot but I definitely will update instagram
I love your Nemo vinyl !! Looking forward to reading your new TR. I followed you on twitter. I don't get on there much, though. I need to use instagram more as well. I did use foursquare and vine a good bit on this last trip we took, though. So many apps, so little time !!
I don't really get on twitter either that much. I made a disney only one but i don't update a lot. i do do instagram though. i love it!
I'm glad you turned out to have a good trip - and a happy ending! The reason I found your TR in the first place was because of vinylmation. I haven't taken the plunge yet and bought any, but I just think the Popcorn series looks sooooo cute! Luckily (and sadly) I'm not going back to Disney until December, so maybe I'll talk myself out of them before then.

But I hope you have a fun time this week! Hopefully you make it! I'm guessing you are getting the snow we are supposed to later this week. Or at least last I heard we are supposed to get snow.

Wishing you lots of good weather!

Thanks so much for joining in! Some of the series are cute but some of them are weird. I hope I made it too. I would think i will be able to make it but when is the question? I hate snow!!! Why does this have to happen to me in April!!! GRRRR!

What a great trip! I never got into the Vinylmation thing, and the more I read, the more that I am glad! :rotfl: The Pixar series is really adorable though and you've got a nice little collection now!

GF is fun to visit.
Paradiso 37 is so good. The sangria is delicious.
The balloon is fun to go up. If you do it plan it around 9pm. You will see Illuminations and wishes from up there.
Seems like a good way to end the trip.
I would have given the potato head to a kid at the airport or something
:rotfl2:
Those oreo bon bons look delicious.
I hope you do get out for your trip. Crazy weather.

Your vinylmations look so cute lined up together! It makes me want to get some!

Where can you get the Oreo Bon bins? My dh loves Oreos!

I hope you got back safe and sound. My Minnesota friends have been posting photos of the snow on Facebook.

Oh, and you should have kept the mister potato head and gotten some of the Disney parts for him! He would look cute on your little Disney shelf. ;)

I used a lot of exclamation points.... your trip report was really good! It is the first one I have followed until the end!

What a great trip! I never got into the Vinylmation thing, and the more I read, the more that I am glad! :rotfl: The Pixar series is really adorable though and you've got a nice little collection now!
Lol they can be addicting! I love the pixar series!! I do have a good collection! I got one more on this trp.
GF is fun to visit.
Paradiso 37 is so good. The sangria is delicious.
The balloon is fun to go up. If you do it plan it around 9pm. You will see Illuminations and wishes from up there.
Seems like a good way to end the trip.
I would have given the potato head to a kid at the airport or something
:rotfl2:
Those oreo bon bons look delicious.
I hope you do get out for your trip. Crazy weather.
I did get there in time!:cool1: I had a blast! I will be posting another trip report soon.
Your vinylmations look so cute lined up together! It makes me want to get some!

Where can you get the Oreo Bon bins? My dh loves Oreos!

I hope you got back safe and sound. My Minnesota friends have been posting photos of the snow on Facebook.

Oh, and you should have kept the mister potato head and gotten some of the Disney parts for him! He would look cute on your little Disney shelf. ;)

I used a lot of exclamation points.... your trip report was really good! It is the first one I have followed until the end!
I did get there safe and sounds! Thanks! Thank you so much for following it. I am so glad you read mine trip report. That is such a nice thing to say!:goodvibes
having fun catching up on your trip report.
Thanks for readingg!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter