The sneaking off without the kids Pre-trippie

britchic4

<font color=green>There's often a piano player in
The cast:
Me (Cathy) :recent convert to DLRP mega-fan-dom
DH (Elliot) : not quite so enthusiastic but loves it when he's there!

This will be our third trip to DLRP (and we'll be back at Christmas) but our first without the children. When being harassed by MIL to have a long weekend away on our own (so she could get her hands on the children!) the pink palace sneaked its way into my dreams and a trip was born.
We're both foodies so good food will play a big part in our trip....and I fully plan to drink some cocktails! We have half board vouchers and have booked California Grill, Inventions and The Steakhouse, although I've completely forgotten what time I've booked for. We also intend to eat lunch at Annettes on our last day.
We'll be going on the Eurostar for the first time presuming I can find the tickets or get hold of some more. We plan to go on Phantom Manor which DS won't do, DH wants to go on the riverboat and I want to do Buzz and see the Lion King but otherwise we'll see how it goes. I'm very excited to be seeing the halloween decorations and having some child-free time for the first time in about 6 yrs. Do feel guilty not to be taking the children, but not that guilty since they'll have been 3 times this year! In any case MIL has great plans for them so they'll be spoiled to within inches of their lives!

I was just going away to badger you into doing a pre-trippie, but you beat me to it :rotfl: !

Sounds great!!!!! You can wave at us plebs from a window at the DLH :wizard:

I'll be too busy being awestruck to wave I expect!
I plan to eat huge breakfasts and have a croissant at Salon Mickey so Slimming World is going out of the window for 4 days.

Sounds like bliss - my kids would never forgive me :rotfl:

Cant wait to hear all about it :thumbsup2

Sounds great, some child free time. Almost can't remember what thats like! We're also off to DLH in 10 days you won't be able to miss me I'll be the demented Scottish woman pulling my hair out with 2 kids and an OAP in tow!

Sounds great, I hope you have a lovely trip:goodvibes

Sounds like bliss - my kids would never forgive me :rotfl:

Cant wait to hear all about it :thumbsup2

Ive just suggested it jokingly to Mr Small World infront of DD and she just laughed - she knows we wouldnt dare :rotfl: :hippie:

Ooooo- Sounds dreamy!!!! Lovely lovely lovely! Have a fab time- I'm jealous!

Bob xoxoxox

Sounds great! I wish I could do something like that but my DD2 is only 4.5 months so not just yet.

Do your kids know you are going to DLRP without them? I'm sure my DD1 would have a hissy fit :lmao:

I'm green with envy...child-free time, what is that exactly?;) You will have a wonderful time and the kids need never know...

Sounds wonderful. Take tons and tons of photos - especially of the hotel.;)

Sounds lovely..DLH :cloud9: !! Where are you getting the Eurostar from?

We're getting the Eurostar from Ashford, and here's something I should have added to the pre-trippie......

THE KIDS DO NOT KNOW AND WILL NOT EVER KNOW!!!!!!!

We're getting the Eurostar from Ashford, and here's something I should have added to the pre-trippie......

THE KIDS DO NOT KNOW AND WILL NOT EVER KNOW!!!!!!!

That is the only way I could do it :lmao: :lmao:

Lucky you, getting away without your children. Make sure you make the most of your time together & try not to miss them too much!

If I could find my tickets I could tell you where we were sitting, but sadly not!

:confused3 Oh no.. Have you phoned the Eurostar to ask them to send new one? Did you book online, as I'm sure I got an email after with all the details on...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter