The Side effects of the AP-Trip#6 Oct 10 Final thoughts and some TMI

I sorry the the last several months have been so hard for you.:hug: I'm glad the Dis has been here for you. I know I have enjoyed reading about your adventures, even if I don't always comment on them. I hope the changes in your life will be for the positive and include many more (DVC) trips for us to enjoy. :)

Welcome back Pat.

Enjoyed you review. How did I miss the kangaroo in surgery picture? WOW! That must be a lot of anesthesia! :laughing:

Sorry to hear about your divorce, but I agree that sometimes these things are for the better.

So continue to enjoy phase 3 of your life and I look forward to your latest adventures!

So sorry to hear about all of the family/job stress and heartache.

DIStown is a good place to come for laughter and silliness, but it is also a good source of support when people need it. :)

I agree, DIS town is a wonderful escape and source of support & friendship. :hug: You have had a heckuva a year. Glad to near you are in a good place now, feeling happy and excited for the next chapter!

Oh man, sorry to read about your troubles over the past year Pat. :hug:

(I still crack up at that kangaroo picture though. :) )

Pat, I truly enjoyed your one year of Disney fun and am sad that the report is over! But I am looking forward to be along for the new report, I will subscribe once I am back from my trip - just taking a 5 minute break from running last errands and packing. :crazy2:

I am sorry that your last year has been so unpleasant, but I hope that you will come to enjoy that new era of your life!! :hug:

sorry to hear about what is going on.

i hope you come out of all of it stronger than you went in.

:hug:

Pat, thanks for taking us along on your adventures at WDW.

I'm very sorry to hear that life in the real world has been rough. I hope and pray that happiness is ahead, and we'll all be here along side of you no matter what.

Thanks - In the end I am finding I am happier now than I have been in a long time and I guess that is part of it. I don't have the stress of walking around on eggshells. :confused3

Pat,

I have enjoyed reading about all your trips even though I couldn't always keep up! I do love the photo recap.

I am sorry that you are going through this phase of your life, I've been there and it's a hard one. Getting rid of the eggshells and learning to put yourself first is a great step. I wish you lots of healing and peace, it sounds like you are moving in the right direction.

I sorry the the last several months have been so hard for you.:hug: I'm glad the Dis has been here for you. I know I have enjoyed reading about your adventures, even if I don't always comment on them. I hope the changes in your life will be for the positive and include many more (DVC) trips for us to enjoy. :)

Thanks for the sweet words. :hug: Most days are great but every once in a while when I feel like throwing a pity party I come here to get happy. :goodvibes

Welcome back Pat.

Enjoyed you review. How did I miss the kangaroo in surgery picture? WOW! That must be a lot of anesthesia! :laughing:

Sorry to hear about your divorce, but I agree that sometimes these things are for the better.

So continue to enjoy phase 3 of your life and I look forward to your latest adventures!

It is good to be home. Travelling takes a lot out of you.

I am trying to embrace Chapter 3. When I start feeling like something is missing I remind myself that what is missing is mostly the stress.

The Roo surgery was probably in the mega update section. :lmao:

So sorry to hear about all of the family/job stress and heartache.

DIStown is a good place to come for laughter and silliness, but it is also a good source of support when people need it. :)

Thanks for the good thoughts. With the kids, I had always thought in the back of my mind they might both go off on their own at the same time but I thought perhaps it would really be time to go back to being a couple again but obviously we were going in two totally different directions.

DIStown is great place to remind you what is really important and that is to be healthy, happy and have family whether by blood or frienship, close by. :goodvibes

I agree, DIS town is a wonderful escape and source of support & friendship. :hug: You have had a heckuva a year. Glad to near you are in a good place now, feeling happy and excited for the next chapter!

Yeah I really don't do change well, so best to get it all over with in one quick swoop right. :lmao:

Bring on Chapter 3 baby. I am ready. :cool1:

Pat, I truly enjoyed your one year of Disney fun and am sad that the report is over! But I am looking forward to be along for the new report, I will subscribe once I am back from my trip - just taking a 5 minute break from running last errands and packing. :crazy2:

I am sorry that your last year has been so unpleasant, but I hope that you will come to enjoy that new era of your life!! :hug:

You are so close to your trip. Safe travels and enjoy.

Thanks for the kind words. :goodvibes I am looking forward to seeing what is store as I move forward. :goodvibes

sorry to hear about what is going on.

i hope you come out of all of it stronger than you went in.

Thanks Dan. :goodvibes
I am a pretty independent, stubborn person. That may be the problem, but it has always served me well. Time to make lemonade. :)

Pat, thanks for taking us along on your adventures at WDW.

I'm very sorry to hear that life in the real world has been rough. I hope and pray that happiness is ahead, and we'll all be here along side of you no matter what.

I appreciate the thoughts and all the support. :goodvibes

Being around (virtually) all those who share the happiness that Disney brings helps me see the all the good memories I have and all those I have yet to make.

Pat,

I have enjoyed reading about all your trips even though I couldn't always keep up! I do love the photo recap.

I am sorry that you are going through this phase of your life, I've been there and it's a hard one. Getting rid of the eggshells and learning to put yourself first is a great step. I wish you lots of healing and peace, it sounds like you are moving in the right direction.

Thanks for reading along. What is great about this medium is that you can always catch up even if you can't keep up. :laughing:

Thanks for the insight from someone who has been there. Getting rid of any guilt that might be hanging around and making peace with the past as I go forward has its challenges but in the end it will all work out.

Pat, I love you girl and I will be here any time you need a shoulder. I just knew something else was going on in your life besides the work thing. :hug: I had hoped against hope that it wasn't what it turned out to be.
No matter what your going through the support is always here, if your happy then I'm happy for you. Change sucks, but sometimes it's the very thing we need in order to be whole again. I'll be praying and lifting you up, sista. :lovestruc

Pat, I love you girl and I will be here any time you need a shoulder. I just knew something else was going on in your life besides the work thing. :hug: I had hoped against hope that it wasn't what it turned out to be.
No matter what your going through the support is always here, if your happy then I'm happy for you. Change sucks, but sometimes it's the very thing we need in order to be whole again. I'll be praying and lifting you up, sista. :lovestruc

You almost had me spillin on the phone but I just couldn't get the words out.

Writing it was much easier. :laughing:

I really appreciate all the support and it is great to know that so many people have reached out to me to give me support. :hug::hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter