THE SECOND "6 WEEK PLEDGE!"

Netty

DIS Veteran
To keep the mementum going, i have started a new thread inviting everybody to post their 2nd 6 week pledge.
I appreciate because of staggered weigh- ins there maybe some of you(including me) who have yet to have your final weigh-in on the first pledge.Therefore,please can you post your 6th week weight loss on the post that is currently running. :)

Right everybody, lets get the ball rolling and have your new pledges here, right who's going to be first :woohoo:

I will! I didnt manage my last pledge, still unsure how 'close' I came, final weigh in on Wed.

I will therefore not be quite as adventurous this time.

I, Sara, pledge to lose 7lb in 6 weeks. :goodvibes

Although I met my last pledge my weight loss has started to slow down so I won't be as adventurous either.

So, I, Karen pledge to loose 7lb in 6 weeks.

You can count me in too Jeanette as I know I haven't reached my goal, I will give you my new pledge after my final weigh-in on Friday :)

I'm in too - have been extremely naughty over the weekend :guilty: But, onwards and upwards, I pledge to lose 10 lbs over the next 6 weeks :) I will be starting my next '6 week pledge' on Wednesday.

I pledge to lose 10lb in 6 weeks.

just for the record when do we begin this has i weighed in on sunday for the 6th time.(week6)

do i count my sunday loss of 3lbs or is my first weight in on sunday coming (19th)

getting a bit confused with all different posts.. sorry wilma-bride...

:confused3 :confused3

kizzy212 said:

just for the record when do we begin this has i weighed in on sunday for the 6th time.(week6)

do i count my sunday loss of 3lbs or is my first weight in on sunday coming (19th)

hi,
count your next weigh in on the 19th as your 1st weigh in. sorry if theres been any confusion.
what will happen is that on the 6th week of every pledge, people will pledge for the following 6 weeks,this is so that there isnt a break in the weeks and to keep everyones momemtum going, hope this makes sense and i havent confused you even more!

I met my pledege of 12lbs this time rounds and to keep up to my 2lb a week target I am going for 12lb again, and 12lb for Gavin

It has been harder this last couple of weeks but excercise is on the way as we have just built a shed to keep our bikes in, all we need to do now is get them from Gavin's parents Garage!

:sunny:

Jodie

kizzy212 said:

Sorry to confuse you kizzy :blush: I suppose what I was trying to say is that I am weighing in for the 6th time on Wednesday and then I will be starting my next 6-week pledge and weighing in for week 1 the following Wednesday (22nd Feb)

I'll shut up now as I'm probably making things worse :rolleyes1

Im going to try and lose 10lbs in the next 6 weeks. :)

As Ive seemed to have slowed down a lot now, Im going for 6lb in the next 6 weeks. Thanks Girls :goodvibes

ok wilma-bride i get you now, so what ever i lose this sunday coming is part of my new plegde...

thans alot.... :thumbsup2

I pledge to lose 2 pounds over the next 6 weeks. I know it doesn't seem that much but my weight lose has really slowed down over the last few weeks.

I'm just home from the gym and I have decided to alter my exercise routine. I usually run on Saturday, Sunday and Wednesday. Spin on a Tuesday and Thursday and swim on a Monday and Friday. I do a 50 minute routine Monday to Friday before work and I usually do double on the weekend. I'm still going to do this but I'm going to do Pilates on a Monday night and Body Pump on a Thursday night.

Hope I lose the 2 pounds before I drop from exhaustion :teeth:

Minniespal said:
I pledge to lose 2 pounds over the next 6 weeks. I know it doesn't seem that much but my weight lose has really slowed down over the last few weeks.

I'm just home from the gym and I have decided to alter my exercise routine. I usually run on Saturday, Sunday and Wednesday. Spin on a Tuesday and Thursday and swim on a Monday and Friday. I do a 50 minute routine Monday to Friday before work and I usually do double on the weekend. I'm still going to do this but I'm going to do Pilates on a Monday night and Body Pump on a Thursday night.

Hope I lose the 2 pounds before I drop from exhaustion :teeth:
:scared1: :eek: :faint: wow you do alot!!!
i have just had the all clear to go back to the gym, but i have to take things easy! and i have along long way to go to get to what your doing! well done you!!!

Netty said:
:scared1: :eek: :faint: wow you do alot!!!
i have just had the all clear to go back to the gym, but i have to take things easy! and i have along long way to go to get to what your doing! well done you!!!

Thanks Jeanette ~ It has taken me a long time to get to this fitness level. I work on the principle if I have worked really hard in the gym in the morning, I'm not going to stuff my face during the day :)

Flo, pity we don't live near to each other, you could be my personal trainer! you are such an incentive to us all :goodvibes

Trying to lose some weight before the holiday so I pledge to lose 4lbs in 6 weeks :wave2: . Good Luck to everyone else :thumbsup2

Netty said:
Flo, pity we don't live near to each other, you could be my personal trainer! you are such an incentive to us all :goodvibes

You will just have to settle for me cyber motivating you :thumbsup2

I'm going to pledge a more realistic 7lb over the next 6 weeks

I'm going to pledge 8lb for the next 6 weeks, i know this is low but i'd rather, go over my pledge than not hit it again!! I'm also going to change my weigh in day to a Wed as have also got a pledge group together with some friends and we are going to meet every Wed.

Good luck to everyone

Alex

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter