The Rumor Tracking Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wish they would keep Country Bear. Take Tiki from WDW (not DL) if you absolutely must, or maybe maybe a TASTEFUL Moana addition. and all this talk about updated Philharmagic YES PLEASE!

I guess my final stance is update not replace! :hippie:

I just wish they would keep Country Bear. Take Tiki from WDW (not DL) if you absolutely must, or maybe maybe a TASTEFUL Moana addition. and all this talk about updated Philharmagic YES PLEASE!

I guess my final stance is update not replace! :hippie:
There seems to be a push to convert classic Disney to new IP Disney. Some to me makes sense - still rumor of "Troning" the Speedway, but taking out Bears and Moanaing Tiki is a bad precedent to me.

then again look at ToT in DLR.

I am really worried for CoP and some few others..... God help us if they do another live action Peter Pan or IASW movie....

There seems to be a push to convert classic Disney to new IP Disney. Some to me makes sense - still rumor of "Troning" the Speedway, but taking out Bears and Moanaing Tiki is a bad precedent to me.

then again look at ToT in DLR.

I am really worried for CoP and some few others..... God help us if they do another live action Peter Pan or IASW movie....
Saw a list of upcoming Disney movie projects going out several years. A live action Peter Pan was included.

I'd like it, too. They're more like cute Easter eggs to spot, they don't overpower the ride.

not sure if they do the same in the Disneyland, CA one but the Hong Kong Disneyland one has them as well and they also adjust the music to fit - so it is always the IASW song, but they might blend it with the fell of a tune from the movie and some other little changes - like when you go past the Little Mermaid part they make it sound like it is being played under water.

I just found those tiny changes/tweaks help break up the monotony of the song and make it an overall more enjoyable experience

Don’t expect any new monorails by/for the 50th. Disney is now refurbing the existing trains. Monorail silver debuted today.
Are new monorails off the table completely? Or are they just behind schedule? I can live with them slipping to 2022 or 23, but after that they are really rolling the dice.

Don’t expect any new monorails by/for the 50th. Disney is now refurbing the existing trains. Monorail silver debuted today.
Do you have any idea what the refurb entails? I honestly care less about the aesthetics/AC as long as they operate better.

Do you have any idea what the refurb entails? I honestly care less about the aesthetics/AC as long as they operate better.
I posted photos in the news thread. A lot of it is aesthetics. New paint, AC units, door fixes, and new seating.

I don't want to bring this up, but Micechat is driving me nuts about Bob Chapek. Because I've heard Bob Chapek hates DL entertainment and wants to destroy them at all cost, which is probably explains why he cut the entertainment of Star Wars Galaxy's Edge. I also heard he might cancelled that rumored new parade and we'll never have parade ever.:sad: If it's true, he's insane and a greedy miser and I should make a petition to get him out of there, even though I know petitions don't work anyway. I know Disneyland is having problems with crowd attendances, but if they should've open Rise of the Resistance and keep the entertainment of STGE, none of this crisis would've happen. Those Micechat hypocrites better be lying, because I'm afraid I'm starting to hate Bob Chapek even more. 😡 P.S. Heres the source: https://discuss.micechat.com/forum/...ause-bob-chapek-still-hates-dlr-entertainment

Last edited:
I don't want to bring this up, but Micechat is driving me nuts about Bob Chapek. Because I've heard Bob Chapek hates DL entertainment and wants to destroy them at all cost, which is probably explains why he cut the entertainment of Star Wars Galaxy's Edge. I also heard he might cancelled that rumored new parade and we'll never have parade ever.:sad: If it's true, he's insane and a greedy miser and I should make a petition to get him out of there, even though I know petitions don't work anyway. I know Disneyland is having problems with crowd attendances, but if they should've open Rise of the Resistance and keep the entertainment of STGE, none of this crisis would've happen. Those Micechat hypocrites better be lying, because I'm afraid I'm starting to hate Bob Chapek even more. 😡 P.S. Hears the source: https://discuss.micechat.com/forum/...ause-bob-chapek-still-hates-dlr-entertainment
Take a deep breath. This isn’t life or death. Chapek does have his issues. If he hated entertainment so much they wouldn’t be adding entertainment to drive attendance.

Take a deep breath. This isn’t life or death. Chapek does have his issues. If he hated entertainment so much they wouldn’t be adding entertainment to drive attendance.
Okay. I'm sorry. I'm just waiting for the announcement of a rumored new parade coming next year. I hope they announced it soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter