The Rumor Tracking Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

The question was asked on WDWMagic.com if this change for CBJ includes Tiki birds which is directly behind. The cryptic response from that insider(poster) was Bears and Birds. So for now, I am assuming one attraction takes over both

ah, ok that makes sense

and I know I might get some pitchforks thrown my way but I would be ok with that. I don't think we *need* to keep Tiki Birds at WDW. Now, the Disneyland version, which is the original and the one that Walt had a direct hand in, I think should basically be a historic site and not be touched

ah, ok that makes sense

and I know I might get some pitchforks thrown my way but I would be ok with that. I don't think we *need* to keep Tiki Birds at WDW. Now, the Disneyland version, which is the original and the one that Walt had a direct hand in, I think should basically be a historic site and not be touched
If that's the logic, then I guess we don't really *need* SWGE in both resorts.

CBJ is a way better attraction than a closed Stitch.

They should have to fully utilize a park before attempting to switch out anything.
Unless, like me, you think a primary goal in all of this is to have less things running so you can reduce staff. A little here, a little there, and eventually it adds up.

Unless, like me, you think a primary goal in all of this is to have less things running so you can reduce staff. A little here, a little there, and eventually it adds up.
But then crowds continue to add up. You also have new larger rides opening so I doubt closing something like CBJ would really save much in the grand scheme of things.

But then crowds continue to add up. You also have new larger rides opening so I doubt closing something like CBJ would really save much in the grand scheme of things.
Disney is all about the little things adding up.

my question would be what to do with Aloha Isle as it is right between show buildings? move it back to its old location and have the line obstruct foot traffic?
Anyway IF Birds or Tree House should go it should ONLY be for something Moana related as for Bears PLUS IT UP

I am like most here, we do CBJ and Tiki birds every MK visit. Then again, I do PM and CoP as well ...and IASW and...well you get the idea.

That being said......

I can see how maintaining Tiki and CBJ could be a pain and expensive. CBJ by multiple insiders was on the paper to get some kind of refurbish, but if WDW decided to instead spend to redo both in one sweep, I could see how it would cost less.

My issue is, how would that work? And why that much space if the current rumor of a puppet show is correct? And if it is tied to frontier land, does that mean the Tiki space gets used for back stage?

Just a whole lot of holes in this plan to me.

And add to that you have Stitch sitting there empty.....

It would be wonderful if they could update both with new computer controls and audio so they could easily change the shows. Maybe have a couple of versions of each which they could alternate. I’d love to see the Tiki room incorporate songs from Lilo and Stich and Moana.

So the new insider that has stated CBJ and Tiki Birds are goners is now saying one additional ride may also be gone. No further information being given.

I am wondering if this person has access to, or seen a copy of what is going to be announced at D23 or some such??

So the new insider that has stated CBJ and Tiki Birds are goners is now saying one additional ride may also be gone. No further information being given.

I am wondering if this person has access to, or seen a copy of what is going to be announced at D23 or some such??

Soooo at MK - it won't be the mountains, Pirates, HM, IASW or Peter Pan. Doubtful on Winnie the Pooh. No on the people mover or Dumbo.

The magic carpet ride perhaps?

Buzz?

Soooo at MK - it won't be the mountains, Pirates, HM, IASW or Peter Pan. Doubtful on Winnie the Pooh. No on the people mover or Dumbo.

The magic carpet ride perhaps?

Buzz?

Carousel of Progress maybe? Going with the AA inside show theme

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter