The Rumor Tracking Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I am with some here, I like Star wars, but I go to WDW for all the parks and adventures.

This seems to me to be targeted specifically for SW fans, which is fine. But I doubt i would do it.

I can't wait for some of the SWE stuff coming. I don't have to live star wars 24/7 though while I am down there.

It's honestly a great way to capture those hardcore Star Wars fans that don't overlap into Disney fans. I would consider tagging this onto a DVC stay if it's a good experience and the right price.

Due to its story element, each stay would only be two nights. The story will run from when you check in (guests will have a specific check in time), and end when you checkout.
Seems almost too specialized.... wonder what the market for this would be like on a routine basis? Thus the survey, I guess!

I'm sure we'd try it.... either 2 nights at the beginning or the end of a longer trip.

Seems almost too specialized.... wonder what the market for this would be like on a routine basis? Thus the survey, I guess!

I'm sure we'd try it.... either 2 nights at the beginning or the end of a longer trip.
I think the market is there. There are a ton of Star Wars fans out there that would love this! Definitely sounds intriguing, something that has never been done before in this sort of scale (as far as i'm aware...). I'd love to try it, depending on cost!

Interesting that Spirit has heard from one source that Stitch could be a possible overlay for Tiki Room... Hmmmm.

Or could Tiki Room be the location for Magic Kingdom's Club 33?

* Edited to correct attraction.

Not gonna happen! Never ever listen to or believe ANYTHING that WDW1974 says. He I said nothing more than a big fat liar with major attitude problems and he has absolutely no sources at all! :headache:

Not gonna happen! Never ever listen to or believe ANYTHING that WDW1974 says. He I said nothing more than a big fat liar with major attitude problems and he has absolutely no sources at all! :headache:
While I value you your opinion, that simply isn't true. He has been right before and has a better track record than some.

Maybe they just need to make a Tiki Room movie to get guests to recognize Jose and the rest of his crew

Embarrassed to say I always thought that Jose was the same bird from the Three Caballeros, but a quick google search just set me straight. I'd probably be better at distinguishing the two if I'd actually seen the movie. popcorn::

.... was on a guided tour and got some time to run some rumors by the coordinator. They immediately shot down the tron ride coming to MK☹️. She said yes to Guardians or other ride replacing Ellen

.... was on a guided tour and got some time to run some rumors by the coordinator. They immediately shot down the tron ride coming to MK☹️. She said yes to Guardians or other ride replacing Ellen
Tron isn't certain for sure but I will say that tour guides aren't always in the know of what is happening either.

just to keep this up do date....

Spirit update:
Star wars Boutique hotel is in works, but no time soon.
HM eatery is coming, no details yet on if it is QS of FS or where in WDW MK it will sit.
No to FM in WDW MK. Not going to happen.

just to keep this up do date....

Spirit update:
Star wars Boutique hotel is in works, but no time soon.
HM eatery is coming, no details yet on if it is QS of FS or where in WDW MK it will sit.
No to FM in WDW MK. Not going to happen.

FM.... is taking me 10 minutes to decipher. Which is that one?

Any word about the Rey casting call rumors? I know in a recent thing she was a part of a show in DHS. Any word on if she might become a meet and greet character? I love Rey and would love to meet her in the parks. Thanks in advance!

Latest updates.....

Rumors flying thanks to the Rock - that Jungle cruise will get an update or refurb - no details yet.
Martin at WDWMagic.com has confirmed that MK will get an E to an E+- timings I need to confirm.
Martin also stated the following will get some work and refreshes for the 50th - CoP, Rockets, People mover and Speedway - said one could be a rebuild and replace.

Tiki room to close per Spirit at WDWMagic.com - one rumor has Stitch moving there but he blew that out of the water.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter