The Rumor Tracking Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rides in this park are not the only answer in my opinion. While I am excited they are adding to it, I happen to think they need to add evenly and add more pavilions to WS to balance out the rides so this does not become MK light
Would they not just change which country the pavilion would be?

Would they not just change which country the pavilion would be?
🤷‍♂️ really don't know. I am honestly not sure what to believe. A few insides I really trust are adamant that a new pavilion will be added and Brazil is the target. But the fact they keep dragging the decision out has to mean something.

Epcot updates....

Martin and a few others are starting to open up more on what is coming to Epcot.
SSE - Timeline being addressed right now is will shut down in 3-4 months - this is not locked but expected
Seas - per Martin there is a concept to update the Seas post SSE and Core update - so put this happening after Imagination. and Yes, I am beginning to think Imagination will be updated post SSE.

Epcot updates....

Martin and a few others are starting to open up more on what is coming to Epcot.
SSE - Timeline being addressed right now is will shut down in 3-4 months - this is not locked but expected
Seas - per Martin there is a concept to update the Seas post SSE and Core update - so put this happening after Imagination. and Yes, I am beginning to think Imagination will be updated post SSE.

3-4 months puts it at by year-end which is I guess what was expected, but looking like won't be open when I go in February. Oh well, glad we rode it a few times when we were there in August

Wonder how big of a change would come to the Seas? I would love bringing back some more of the "Discovery" elemens / Seabase Alpha type stuff

3-4 months puts it at by year-end which is I guess what was expected, but looking like won't be open when I go in February. Oh well, glad we rode it a few times when we were there in August

Wonder how big of a change would come to the Seas? I would love bringing back some more of the "Discovery" elemens / Seabase Alpha type stuff

Besides Turtle Talk being a fun attraction, I have never liked the Nemo overlay on The Seas... may be I would like it better if it was implemented differently... just seems chintsy to me. I definitely preferred Seabase Alpha by a mile. It didn't help that half the effects on the boring Nemo ride weren't working last time... love the star of the show though, the aquarium.

Saw tonight in the Alumni Association( ha! It censored me because I abbreviated the word. Didn't realize what it spelled. ) Page that the Muppets show in Liberty Square will be done Oct 5. The Royal Majesty Makers of Fantasyland were also cut. Better tell @Teleclashter . Thought of him when I saw the post.

Saw tonight in the Alumni Association( ha! It censored me because I abbreviated the word. Didn't realize what it spelled. ) Page that the Muppets show in Liberty Square will be done Oct 5. The Royal Majesty Makers of Fantasyland were also cut. Better tell @Teleclashter . Thought of him when I saw the post.

I saw this about the Muppets too :(

Why can’t we have any good Muppets stuff, that show is amazing. Always said they should put in a couple of new stories as well.

Bird show testing in animal kingdom today. Missed it the seating time the CM said at 12:15 but the next showing will be at 3:30 (or 3? I can’t make it so don’t remember the time exact time he said but audience testing shoes are happening).

Rumor - the cantina (WDW) does have the reputation system in place and it does work but they don't use it and didn't really train cast how to use it. Could've been the case as they thought crowds would have made it hard to do so? Who knows but it is apparently there and working.

Rumor - the cantina (WDW) does have the reputation system in place and it does work but they don't use it and didn't really train cast how to use it. Could've been the case as they thought crowds would have made it hard to do so? Who knows but it is apparently there and working.
I can understand that. I would rather they get the basics down first and then add on the cool stuff. They are struggling just with answering basic questions in character so!

I saw this about the Muppets too :(

Why can’t we have any good Muppets stuff, that show is amazing. Always said they should put in a couple of new stories as well.
Yes!
I can’t be the only guest who thought the show was a major park plus, and loves seeing more energy in a formerly dead area of the park .... but I don’t really stop to watch the whole show anymore. If they changed the story, I’d watch the new show!

Sometimes I wonder if cutting street performers is as much about traffic flow as it is about budget. They seem to cut it a lot lately.

From a friend (union steward) the union contract is pegged to prevailing minimum wage in many cases. The prevailing minimum wage goes up, the union scale rises in relation. I don't have any idea on the union contracts in FL, or WDW specifically if this applies or not. Perhaps someone more knowledgeable about union contracts can weigh in considering my source would be qualified as a "bus driver's sister's boyfriend youngest cousin" type of authority.

Interesting .. when they first announced this feature I was wondering how something that immersive could even be workable with crowds the size WDW has. Doing it in the Star Wars hotel is one thing, but just immersing random guests into it via their Magic Band just seems hard to pull off.
My guess it will either be something that comes out over time as the crowds reduce and they have more time to train cast .. or just a feature they just drop and just have the impressiveness be through the datapad app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!