THE RETURN of THE WHATLEYS MAY 21-30. Our trip is done, now time for the TR :(

We had sooo much fun at the game today!! WOW--it was a total beating!! Yeah, I thought it was weird that the game was on Friday and early afternoon?! Strange.

Love the shower curtain and accessories!! Very pretty!! :goodvibes

I don't know what they were thinking :sad2:. I guess it will give us something to watch Friday night.

Thanks about the shower curtain. I don't know why I didn't look in the store before I ordered it..........lol. I was at Walmart today and they have it there. The colors are true to the picture.

Hope you're having a nice weekend Dana!

Thank you Leanne. It was pretty good at work. Looking forward to next weekend though because I'm off :banana:.

Hey girl! Are you getting up at the butt-crack of dawn tomorrow? Hope you had a good weekend! :goodvibes

I can't make my ADRs until Wednesday :sad1:. My countdown clock says I still have 181 days and 11 hours as of now. I can't wait though. I'm just glad I'm off.

Just checking in!! I hope all is well!! I know you're excited about ADR day!! :goodvibes

I am very excited :dance3::yay:. I am going over to your page to see how it went for you. I loved the online ADR system when I made our ressies for the September trip. It went very smooth :thumbsup2.

I don't know why I kept thinking you made ADR's today. :confused3 Sending you lots of pixie dust pixiedust:so that you get the ressies you want! Good luck Dana! Hope to see you at Ohana!!!

I don't know why I kept thinking you made ADR's today. :confused3 Sending you lots of pixie dust pixiedust:so that you get the ressies you want! Good luck Dana! Hope to see you at Ohana!!!

I am gonna try to make them around 1am. If I can't I will get up when Dale gets up at 5am. Thanks for the pixie dust. I went on and played around today and I was able to get everything if I were going a week earlier......lol. I know Dale and Dallas are not going to really like 'Ohana, but they can both just order off the kids menu.

too funny about the kids menu...is Dale really that picky :confused3 that you don't think he will at least like the steak or shrimp there

Good luck on your ADR's

Tomorrow is my day to make ADRs and I have come up with my list. Let me know what ya'll think.

Monday, May 24th(arrival day)
No plans

Tuesday, May 25th
'Ohana for dinner around 5:30

Wednesday, May 26th
Kona for dinner 7pm

Thursday, May 27th
Chef Mickey's for breakfast 8am
(this is Dallas' request)

Friday, May 28th
Grand Floridian Cafe for lunch 1 or 2 pm

Saturday, May 29th
No plans

Sunday, May 30th
Leave for home :sad1:.

We usually don't plan park days because we like to park hop.

I am hoping I can talk Tyler and Amanda into going with us. We would have to get another room so that is why I am wanting the AP rates to come out. I am really disappointed in Disney in that they have not released any AP rates yet. They still have the fall special on the passholder site. I think it was pretty crummy of them to send out pin codes to some AP holders too. AP holders are already a smaller group so now they are pruning from the pruned. Next they will be sending them out only to people who were born on a Tuesday at 7:18, when Mars was in alignment with Jupiter, and Hailey's comet was crossing the Northern hemisphere, while the sun rose at 6:02am and set at 5:22pm :rolleyes1.

I am hoping I can talk Tyler and Amanda into going with us. We would have to get another room so that is why I am wanting the AP rates to come out. I am really disappointed in Disney in that they have not released any AP rates yet. They still have the fall special on the passholder site. I think it was pretty crummy of them to send out pin codes to some AP holders too. AP holders are already a smaller group so now they are pruning from the pruned. Next they will be sending them out only to people who were born on a Tuesday at 7:18, when Mars was in alignment with Jupiter, and Hailey's comet was crossing the Northern hemisphere, while the sun rose at 6:02am and set at 5:22pm :rolleyes1.
:rotfl2::rotfl::lmao::rotfl2:
you are soooo funny!

the ADR's look great! Good Luck! and I hope it all goes as planned...don't forget to book 5/6 now JIC Tyler and Amanda decide to join you...easier to reduce than to add:idea:

I wish you AP's would be released and that they would release the next special for April and May...I have some planning to do myself!

:wave2: don't stay up too late!

I hope you get what you want!! We might see you at O'hana on Tuesday!! We have ressies for 6:30 p.m.!

too funny about the kids menu...is Dale really that picky :confused3 that you don't think he will at least like the steak or shrimp there

Good luck on your ADR's

Yes, he is that picky :sad2:. It really is sad because I love to try different foods. He would prolly eat the steak and shrimp, but he won't touch the veggies. It surprised me when we were dating. I mean a Southerner that doesn't eat fried okra :scared1:

I was going to try and stay up some, but I am about to pass out sitting here now.....:upsidedow.

:rotfl2::rotfl::lmao::rotfl2:
you are soooo funny!

the ADR's look great! Good Luck! and I hope it all goes as planned...don't forget to book 5/6 now JIC Tyler and Amanda decide to join you...easier to reduce than to add:idea:

I wish you AP's would be released and that they would release the next special for April and May...I have some planning to do myself!

:wave2: don't stay up too late!

I checked another email I never use and there was ANOTHER pin code. Still no AP code, but this......

-----Original Message-----
From: Disney Destinations <vacation@registration.disneyworld.com>
To: Dana Whatley <disneydoll63@aol.com>
Sent: Fri, Nov 20, 2009 5:02 pm
Subject: Last-Minute Holiday Magic: 30% Off Disney Resorts!

Last-Minute Magic!
Get 30% off Disney Deluxe Resorts for stays most nights Dec. 25, 2009 through Jan. 2, 2010.
Imagine spending one of the most festive weeks of the year in grand style at a Disney Deluxe Resort—at 30% off!

Make this holiday season your family's most magical ever. Call now, the number of rooms available at this special rate is limited.
Minimum length-of-stay requirements may apply for Friday or Saturday arrivals. Savings based on non-discounted price for the same room. Additional per-adult charges apply if more than two adults per room. No group rates or other discounts apply. Offer is nontransferable.

Call 407 939-5696 or your Travel Agent today!
Be sure to mention your PIN: 13148 xxxxx xxxxx

Ask about other Disney Resort categories that may be available when you call!

To ensure the delivery of emails concerning Disney Destinations, LLC to your inbox, please take a moment to add vacation@registration.disneyworld.com to your email address book or safe list.

Please do not reply to this email. If you wish to contact us, click here to access our online feedback form.

This email is a commercial advertisement or promotion sent to: disneydoll63@aol.com.

If you do not want to receive future commercial emails at this email address from Disney Destinations, LLC or other Disney entities, advertising or promoting Walt Disney World® products or services, click here.

Disney Destinations Marketing
Attn: Email Compliance
1375 Buena Vista Drive
PO Box 10000
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830

©Disney
CMR-09-14664

GRRRRRRRRR-------------You might know I was born at 7:19 :lmao:.

You are right, I should probably go ahead and book for 6 because Amanda will want Matt to go too. I have tried several times since midnight, but the date line still shows 11/24/2009.

I hope you get what you want!! We might see you at O'hana on Tuesday!! We have ressies for 6:30 p.m.!

I hope so too Becky. I guess I will know in the next couple of hours :scared:.

Hope you got your ressies Dana! Your choices look really good!

I've been waiting on the 4/3 that's been rumored forever too. They announced they were up 18% last quarter about two weeks ago so who knows. I saw yesterday where they raised ECV, Wheelchair, & Locker rental for 2010. They probably raised stroller rental too (since they go together typically) but it wasn't mentioned in the newsletter that I get on Tuesday. Maybe they don't think they need to offer discounts? :confused3

How did it go with ADRs this morning? I haven't gotten a PIN either but it seems like a lot of people have-uggh!! Still hoping for some sort of a deal for May!! :goodvibes

Hope you got your ressies Dana! Your choices look really good!

I've been waiting on the 4/3 that's been rumored forever too. They announced they were up 18% last quarter about two weeks ago so who knows. I saw yesterday where they raised ECV, Wheelchair, & Locker rental for 2010. They probably raised stroller rental too (since they go together typically) but it wasn't mentioned in the newsletter that I get on Tuesday. Maybe they don't think they need to offer discounts? :confused3

Thanks Leanne.

I didn't want to do the 4/3 again because we won't need the tickets, but if it came out cheaper to go with it I would. I know they had released the 4/3 last year before now.

I saw that report too and the price increases on the ECV, wheelchair and lockers. The strollers went up this year so they may raise them again next year. I don't understand why the prices of these rentals keep going up. Disney already owns them, they don't require any more maintenance this year than they did last year and the workers aren't getting raises. We are in the middle of the worst recession this country has ever seen and prices keep going up :scared1:. The increase in profit was due to ESPN and TV syndicated sales. The parks and resorts actually FELL 17%. For the fiscal year the parks and resorts fell 25%. I found this in TheDailyDisney.com.

Iger goes on to say "Booking trends have actually picked up significantly since we announced the discount, and they had been somewhat sluggish before we did,” Iger said, adding that Disney isn’t worried that customers will become accustomed to promotions. “We have not had a problem weaning consumers off discounts in the past.”
The "discount" he is referring to is the 4/3. I could be wrong, but it sounds to me like they aren't really going to offer much more. That the "weaning" process has started in the form of shortened times on discounts and added restrictions. That goes back to my post about pin codes.

WARNING, WARNING, WARNING
:scared1: I can't believe I am becoming so cynical about Disney :eek:. I need some pixie dust and I need it fast :lmao:.

OK, I took a deep breath and I think I'm gonna be good now ;). I was about to fall off that soap box.

so, how did booking of ADR's go! and yes I agree with all just mentioned above about the rentals; I think it is to offset the deals they keep offering...get you there and than hit you in other places.

BTW: just To side with Dale on one thing; not crazy about fried okra or pickles...but love fried cauliflower :laughing:

Have a great day today! for your Thanksgiving!!
:wave2:

How did it go with ADRs this morning? I haven't gotten a PIN either but it seems like a lot of people have-uggh!! Still hoping for some sort of a deal for May!! :goodvibes

I have gotten the two pins. I am booked at Pop on one that I found the day before it expired :eek:. I am hoping for the AP pin because I want to upgrade to CBR or maybe, just maybe a deluxe. Dale is partial to CR, but I want AKL or WL.

I was just about to post the same question ladybugmom.

Ladies, I stayed up till 3am to try and get what I wanted and the system would not recognize my reservation number :scared1::scared:. I was really getting antsy. I got up at 8:30 and I was able to go right in and make my ADRs :banana:. I am going to post them. I made a change, for which I am famous :rotfl2:.

so, how did booking of ADR's go! and yes I agree with all just mentioned above about the rentals; I think it is to offset the deals they keep offering...get you there and than hit you in other places.

BTW: just To side with Dale on one thing; not crazy about fried okra or pickles...but love fried cauliflower :laughing:

Have a great day today! for your Thanksgiving!!

I made them :cool1:. I have never rented a locker at the park, but last year we rented one at TL. We rented a wheelchair for Dallas one year because his asthma was REALLY bad and he would get short of breath after walking more than 10 minutes. We rented a stroller several times. I think it is bad that they hit people like that. Ticket prices are already out of this world.

YOU DON'T WHAT? I LOVE fried dill pickles, yummmmmmmm. I haven't had any in a long time though. I have never tried fried cauliflower, but it sounds great. I saw something on the Food Network about a place that breads and deep fries bacon, boy you can just feel your arteries slamming shut......:lmao:

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. I hope ya'll have a wonderful day.

:rockband: DRUM ROLL PLEASE :rockband:

I have my ADRs all made :banana::cool1:.

'Ohana at Disney's Polynesian Resort
Primary Guest: Dana Whatley
Confirmation Number:: XXXXXXX
Day & Date: Tuesday, May 25, 2010
Time: 5:30 PM
Dining Party: 4 Adults, 1 Child

Le Cellier Steakhouse at Epcot®
Confirmation Number:: XXXXXXXX
Day & Date: Wednesday, May 26, 2010
Time: 7:15 PM

Chef Mickey's at Disney's Contemporary Resort
Confirmation Number:: XXXXXXXX
Day & Date: Thursday, May 27, 2010
Time: 8:05 AM

Grand Floridian Café at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
Confirmation Number:: XXXXXX
Day & Date: Friday, May 28, 2010
Time: 1:00 PM

I guess you can tell I went ahead and made the reservation with Amanda and Tyler in mind.........lol.
I stayed up till 3am trying to make them, but the system was messed up. I decided to change the Kona to Le Cellier, since we are eating at 'Ohana, I didn't want all of our ressies to be at resorts. I know if we want Kona we can most likely get it anyway because they are never full.

Great job on the ADR's!!! I know you are happy to have that done...I think Dale will prefer Le Cellier to Kona anyway :lmao:

Yes, I'm glad it is all done. I couldn't believe everything was so wide open too. I didn't have a problem getting the times I wanted, the only one that wasn't the exact time was the Chef Mickey's.

Great ADR's. We will be at O'Hana at the same time! Hopefully we will be seated close to eachother!! Maybe the ladies should meet for a pre dinner beverage.....

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter