THE RETURN of THE WHATLEYS MAY 21-30. Our trip is done, now time for the TR :(

shirts are up on my PTR!! That's understandable, I've been busy getting READY to go!!! Next year, we're going May 16th thru the 19th I think, with Chris's niece. I'm hoping to book a bounceback, so I had to set the dates kinda firm before we went. Amanda's son will be 5, and her daughter, will be 1.5 good ages for their first trips!! :) It's Amanda's first trip too. Our great niece and nephew!!! WOW!! I'm SOOO not that old!!! :)

I can't wait to go over and see them :surfweb:. I know you are beside yourself with excitement. It is always the hardest waiting out the last week or so. I'm not exactly sure when we will go back next year. I am leaning toward a cooler month so Dale won't have so much to complain about :rolleyes1. It is always fun to go with first timers, the looks on their faces is priceless :goodvibes. I started my TR last night. I will have to be good and keep it updated :rolleyes1.

Hey Dana, Sorry I am just now getting around to posting. I think I'm still carlagged (you know....like jetlagged) since we didn't pull into our house until 2 a.m. Sunday morning.

It's good to hear that Dallas is feeling better. You guys seem to have the worst luck with catching something while at Disney.

You know that I'll be keeping Dale's mom in my prayers.

Hey Lisa, that is just fine about posting. I guess you can tell I have been slow myself :guilty:. I know you were car lagged, I would be a total basketcase being the car for all those hours.

Thanks on Dallas. I was glad Dallas got over it pretty quickly. We DO have the worst luck with sickness around a Disney trip. I really think it is how hard we push ourselves.

Thank you for keeping Dale's mom in your prayers. :hug:

Dana!!! sorry I haven't been around in awhile i have been crazy busy! However I cannot wait to hear all about your trip:) I am so sorry about Dale's mom i will keep her in my prayers. I am glad Dallas is feeling better i feel so bad he got sick:( its not a disney trip without a sickness:) I also see a new ticker-- are you going in Sept? when and were? I wonder if any of our days will cross this time:) I was the same way you are as soon as i got back from my may trip i got more excited for my Sept trip! Which I cannot wait for:) I can't wait to here more! I hope you are having a good week!

That is quiet alright Desiree, I haven't been around much myself. I did finally start my TR, link is in my siggie line.

Thanks on Dale's mom. Thanks on Dallas too. I'm just glad it wasn't as bad as last September with the swine flu :scared1:. Yes, we are going in Sept :banana:. Only for Labor Day weekend though. Dallas' birthday is that week so we are going to celebrate it at Disney :banana::woohoo::yay:. We are staying off property for that weekend. I just can't see paying the prices Disney is charging for that time and only staying for 2 nights. I am planning a December trip too, and the price for 5 nights in Dec. is what it would cost for 2 in Sept :scared1:.

OK, Dana---Your title says "Time for the TR".

NOW, where is it????? :laughing:

:rolleyes1.........:lmao:. I finally started it. Slow I know :guilty:.

Where's that TR girl?? :goodvibes

I am so bad I know :sad1:. I have had a rough time getting back into the swing of things these past 2 weeks, but I finally got it started....:guilty:.

Eagerly awaiting the TR!!! popcorn::
Done.....:lmao:.

popcorn::
you working lots of hours for that next trip of yours?!? or
having fun playing for the summer...:rotfl2:

Sorry...:guilty:. Actually just got to get my tail back in the swing of things. I have been dragging through a fog for the past week and a half :confused3. I think it is post Disney depression :sad1:.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter