THE RETURN of THE WHATLEYS MAY 21-30. Our trip is done, now time for the TR :(

Love the stuff you bought today! I do remember the cool stuff you got for your bathroom. I bought some PJ Pals for the girls on Monday...they were having a daily deal $5 each set.

Love the story about the Mickey ornament...:lmao:

Love the stuff you bought today! I do remember the cool stuff you got for your bathroom. I bought some PJ Pals for the girls on Monday...they were having a daily deal $5 each set.

Love the story about the Mickey ornament...:lmao:

Yeah, I just finished putting my tree up and we hung the denuded Mickey ears :lmao:. It is still pretty all silver, but it was really pretty red. It had the date on it when the paint was still there.

This is what it looked like, it had 2005 or 2006 on it
mickeyearornament.jpg

This is what it looks like now :lmao:.

silvermickeyears.jpg

Hey I made it!!! I didn't know you started this!!! Ah well, we can start the party now!!! HAHA

Great start! I'm glad you fared well through Ida. Hurricanes are awfully scary. I'm subscribing! popcorn::

Too funny Dana! Love it...so where's the "Made in China" embossed. :rotfl2:

:lmao: I think it was on the paint.

Hey I made it!!! I didn't know you started this!!! Ah well, we can start the party now!!! HAHA

:banana::cool1:CHRISTIE:cool1::banana:
I'm so glad you made it. party:

Great start! I'm glad you fared well through Ida. Hurricanes are awfully scary. I'm subscribing! popcorn::

:woohoo::yay:APRIL:yay::woohoo:
Thanks for joining in. Yeah, hurricanes can be scary, I'm glad Ida came in November and not July. That Gulf water would have been hot so it would have gotten to be a monster.

Glad you made it through the storm. Great buys!

Thanks Mary :hug:. I am trying to stay away from there tonight because there was more stuff I wanted to buy :rolleyes1.

Soooo....you're putting your TREE up??? NOW?? Yikes, let me get thru thanksgiving first, THEN I'll put my tree up. I guess Christmas is at my house this year....lovely!!! I got volunteered!!! Ah well, it'll be fun, Chris will be home!!!!

Excellent purchases. Love the crystal looking Mickey ears. Naked Mickey looks funny. Almost looks like something I could even make.

I'm so proud of myself....despite being tempted to buy something from the Disney site, I did nothing but look around the site. I do know that I'll be buying pajamas for everybody soon. It's a tradition to get new Disney pajamas every Christmas.

Soooo....you're putting your TREE up??? NOW?? Yikes, let me get thru thanksgiving first, THEN I'll put my tree up. I guess Christmas is at my house this year....lovely!!! I got volunteered!!! Ah well, it'll be fun, Chris will be home!!!!

Yeah I put it up already. I love having my tree up. I would leave it up all year if I could. I have to work Thanksgiving so we really won't have a Thanksgiving. I think I am going to have a little Christmas party at my house this year. Not on Christmas day about 2 weeks before. I know you are glad Chris will be home, that will be a good Christmas present for you and Tyler!!

Excellent purchases. Love the crystal looking Mickey ears. Naked Mickey looks funny. Almost looks like something I could even make.

I can't wait to get the stuff. Naked Mickey is now a legend at my house. How to blow up and still survive the Christmas season :lmao::rotfl2:.

I'm so proud of myself....despite being tempted to buy something from the Disney site, I did nothing but look around the site. I do know that I'll be buying pajamas for everybody soon. It's a tradition to get new Disney pajamas every Christmas.

You are a good girl. I could have spend two days on that site. It is a good thing Amanda isn't little anymore or I would have spent hundreds more. What a cool tradition. If only I could get the guys in my house to wear PJs :sad2:.

I JUST HAVE TO BRAG A LITTLE. THE UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH ALABAMA STARTED THEIR FOOTBALL PROGRAM LAST YEAR, BUT DIDN'T PLAY ANY GAMES UNTIL THIS YEAR.

WELL, LAST NIGHT WAS THEIR LAST GAME THIS SEASON AND I MUST REPORT WE HAVE AN UNDEFEATED TEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO

COACH JOEY JONES AND OUR TEAM. GOOOOOOOOOOOO JAGS!!!:cheer2:
southsfirstseason.jpg

does your Amanda and/or Tyler go to the University (just curious)...

CONGRATS! on a great return season!!! would have been nice if SELU would have done that when they had a return team about 4 yrs back!

Have a great evening! :wave2:

does your Amanda and/or Tyler go to the University (just curious)...

CONGRATS! on a great return season!!! would have been nice if SELU would have done that when they had a return team about 4 yrs back!

Have a great evening! :wave2:

Amanda is a senior at South this year. The picture of her in my siggie line is her and Matt at one of the games this year.

I am so glad they had such a good season :cheer2:.

Hope ya'll have a great weekend!!

I went to the Disney store online today and spent way too much money........:lmao:. I did get some Christmas shopping done though and I'm excited about that :cool1:. I will have to post some pictures of the stuff I got. They are having a pretty good sale so I was able to get a lot of stuff.

Yeah--I've done that twice in the past 2 weeks!! Let's just say my girls are going to have a very Disney Christmas!! :lmao: That 20% was too hard to pass up! Oh--and they also sent me a printable in-store 20% off coupon--used that on Wed. at our Disney Store!! I got some great deals!! I did order myself a few things--Mickey cookie cutter, Micket toast press, and the red/white Christmas Mickey pajamas. The only thing I don't like is that the shipping box has Disney written really big on either side of the box--my girls knew exactly where it was from!! :confused:

Yeah--I've done that twice in the past 2 weeks!! Let's just say my girls are going to have a very Disney Christmas!! :lmao: That 20% was too hard to pass up! Oh--and they also sent me a printable in-store 20% off coupon--used that on Wed. at our Disney Store!! I got some great deals!! I did order myself a few things--Mickey cookie cutter, Micket toast press, and the red/white Christmas Mickey pajamas. The only thing I don't like is that the shipping box has Disney written really big on either side of the box--my girls knew exactly where it was from!! :confused:

Becky, isn't it amazing how much stuff they have for girls? I swear if I had a little girl I would have been able to do all of my shopping. I got the coupon for the store too, but we didn't go. I'm waiting to see what the new deal will be next week because I saw a few more things for me :lmao:. I usually don't ask for anything specific for Christmas, but when Amanda asked me what I wanted I told her to get me a Disney gift card :rolleyes1.

I know you and I will be doing the same thing tonight so I will say it now.............
ROLL TIDE

Becky, isn't it amazing how much stuff they have for girls? I swear if I had a little girl I would have been able to do all of my shopping. I got the coupon for the store too, but we didn't go. I'm waiting to see what the new deal will be next week because I saw a few more things for me :lmao:. I usually don't ask for anything specific for Christmas, but when Amanda asked me what I wanted I told her to get me a Disney gift card :rolleyes1.

I know you and I will be doing the same thing tonight so I will say it now.............
ROLL TIDE

Whoo hooo!! ROLL TIDE ROLL!!! Great game!! I'm getting more and more excited about the game next week--we're going and we haven't been to a game since '05!! I can't wait!!

Yes, they have soooo much for girls--it gets me in trouble!! I've been thinking of asking Brent for a D23 membership for Christmas. Are you a member?

Whoo hooo!! ROLL TIDE ROLL!!! Great game!! I'm getting more and more excited about the game next week--we're going and we haven't been to a game since '05!! I can't wait!!

Yes, they have soooo much for girls--it gets me in trouble!! I've been thinking of asking Brent for a D23 membership for Christmas. Are you a member?

It was a great game :banana::cool1::woohoo:. I am so jealous, I haven't been lucky enough to go to a game. I have to work next weekend so I won't get to see much of the game :(.

I'm not a member of D23, but I, like you, have thought about membership. I like the benefits they offer so it may be worth the cost of membership just for the perks.

My Disney package come today and everything was perfect :thumbsup2. The ornaments are so nice. I have my house almost finished with decorations. I really want to order a new shower curtain and redo my front bathroom, does anybody know somewhere that sales good shower curtain sets? I want to redo the whole scheme.

Well, I guess I had better call it a night, my sleeping pill is kicking in.

My Disney package come today and everything was perfect :thumbsup2. The ornaments are so nice. I have my house almost finished with decorations. I really want to order a new shower curtain and redo my front bathroom, does anybody know somewhere that sales good shower curtain sets? I want to redo the whole scheme.

Well, I guess I had better call it a night, my sleeping pill is kicking in.
Yay for getting the Disney package! :cool1: I haven't started decorating yet....we'll get on to that next week after Thanksgiving. I can't help with the shower curtain either I"m afraid...we have glass doors on both showers. I haven't bought a shower curtain in 12 years. Have a good night and get some rest Dana!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter