~ The Real Housewives of Orange County ~ Season 12~ 2017 ~ JULY 10th

I really like Lynne, she might be a little ditzy here and there, but I think she's really sweet. The one thing I dont understand is how she's friends with Vicki and Tamara this season, when all along they kept talking bad things about her.

It seems as though that now that those two lost Jeanna, they half replaced her with Lynne and not even that much, as Vicki still isn't content enough with her...:rolleyes:

I really like Lynne, she might be a little ditzy here and there, but I think she's really sweet. The one thing I dont understand is how she's friends with Vicki and Tamara this season, when all along they kept talking bad things about her.

It seems as though that now that those two lost Jeanna, they half replaced her with Lynne and not even that much, as Vicki still isn't content enough with her...:rolleyes:
Me thinks it's all about Lynne's paycheck. ;) That's the only reason I can see any of these women putting their lives out there for us to watch. Especially when you're edited to look bad.

Gretchen was right when she told Tamra to shut up... in her own, special way. :) What's the line from the Bible? Judge not lest you be judged? Maybe someone should send Tamra a bible with that passage highlighted and bookmarked.

I think Gretchen is a really sweet hearted person that is easily influenced by other people. But I think she's GORGEOUS, has learned to stand up for herself, and I hope the best for her this season.
Me too. And she's funny too, and I love funny. I don't get her being with Slade tho. I read what she said about how it happened, and I get that, but Slade is such a weanie. :confused3
I am soooo over Tamra. She is so jealous it's not even funny. Why does she care so much about who, what, and when Gretchen slept with somebody. I mean, get a grip! As long as you don't do me dirty, I could care less what your personal life is looking like. I think Tamra needs to worry about keeping her own marriage from falling apart.
Agreed. If Jeff was Tamra's brother or father, or had been a close personal friend before he met Gretchen, I'd understand Tamra's anger. But hey, Jeff seemed pretty darn happy with Gretchen in those months before he died.

I have to catch the show again; didn't record it, and family members talked to me during it. :sad2:

I think Tamraaaa is so angry and jealous because Jeff had oodles of money and Simon would never come close to that kind of wealth. Also, Jeff and Gretchen had whatever arrangement they had and Tamraaaa has a husband who controls her every move and seems to find her classless behavior more and more annoying.

Tamra looked different to me. I don't know why exactly. If it was her hair or maybe she had her eyes done. Somehow just different. :confused3

Yes, Tamra looked different to me too! She probably DID have work done, but I was thinking her face looked thinner, and not in like a way that she's shaped up (more than she already was) but more in a gaunt way, like when someone is worn out and sad (under the anger/drama).

Vicki is such a self righteous pot stirrer. At the party at the St. Regis did you hear her telling Tamra that Gretchen looked drop dead gorgeous? True, Gretchen is beautiful and I really like her but if your alleged "friend" Tamraaaa hates her why would you rub salt in her wound by saying how amazing Getchen looked?

For the exact reason you stated - she's a pot stirrer.. We're all familiar with them.. LOL.. To me Tamra looked really "old" this season.. Wonder what the deal is with her son having to go to jail?

I think the way Tamraaaaa and Vicki spoke about and treated Jeana is disgusting. I really like Jeana and I think she tries to resolve things by being neutral and they call her toxic? Vicki and Tamraaaaa are as toxic as nuclear waste. They are so mean and vicious that nobody else can stand them and they just don't get it.

I couldn't believe it when Vicki said that Jeana was "toxic" and not a good mix for the group.. Why? Because Jeana tries to treat people nicely and defend them when they're being torn apart by Vicki and Tamra??

I think Tamraaaa is so angry and jealous because Jeff had oodles of money and Simon would never come close to that kind of wealth. Also, Jeff and Gretchen had whatever arrangement they had and Tamraaaa has a husband who controls her every move and seems to find her classless behavior more and more annoying.

Again, I agree.. Now I wonder what will happen to little miss Tamra now that Simon is getting ready to give her the heave ho?

Anyone know what Frank has been lying to Lynn about?

In case you haven't figured it out yet, I taped this episode and never watched it till last night.. LOL..

Anyone know what Frank has been lying to Lynn about?

..[/B]

On the Internet there are reports that her DH owed thousands of $$ in back RENT. yep-they were only renting that house & were served eviction notice & had to leave with a 3 day notice. Lynn had no idea they were not paying their bills-so I guess that's the "lie"??:confused3

This was one of my all time favorites, but with Jeana leaving....I'm betting this will be the last season for the Orange County version.

I can't stand Vicki or Tamara. There are so obnoxious...they are offensive. Lynn's blah, so that only leaves Gretchen. I like Gretchen, but she can't carry the show.

Jeana and Vicki were the rocks, but Vicki has totally lost it.

I'm hoping Jeana has someone in her life and this is the real reason she's leaving. I'll definitely miss her.

It will be very interesting to see how the "new" housewife pans out.. Very pretty - and MUCH younger looking than Tamra - and of course Vicki.. I hope it's someone who will stand up to both of them and not take any of their bunk..

Another thought.. Does anyone think that Tamra is "BFF" with Vicki because looks-wise, Viki is no "threat" to Tamra?

I think you are very astute in this assumption.

I agree. I think Tamraaaa's very intimidated by Gretchen. I can't wait to see tomorrow's episode! :banana:

TLSNELL1981- I think eventually Bravo will be cutting some Real Housewives shows out to be able to introduce new ones (and because some start to fizzle). I mean between O.C., Atlanta, NYC, and New Jersey I can barely keep them all straight!

I agree. I think Tamraaaa's very intimidated by Gretchen. I can't wait to see tomorrow's episode! :banana:

TLSNELL1981- I think eventually Bravo will be cutting some Real Housewives shows out to be able to introduce new ones (and because some start to fizzle). I mean between O.C., Atlanta, NYC, and New Jersey I can barely keep them all straight!

They're doing a "DC" version.
agnes!

It will be very interesting to see how the "new" housewife pans out.. Very pretty - and MUCH younger looking than Tamra - and of course Vicki.. I hope it's someone who will stand up to both of them and not take any of their bunk..

Another thought.. Does anyone think that Tamra is "BFF" with Vicki because looks-wise, Viki is no "threat" to Tamra?

Absolutely! Notice that Tamra did not turn into a witch until she was no longer the "youngest" and "hottest" housewife and then she just turned nasty.

http://lansner.freedomblogging.com/2009/11/11/housewives-star-not-alone-short-sales-up-63/43363/

‘Housewives’ star not alone, short sales up 63%
November 11th, 2009 by Jeff Collins

Short sales — getting the bank to help sell a troubled home before foreclosure — isn’t just for TV personalities like Tamra Barney, one of cable TV’s “Real Housewives of Orange County.”

We’re reporting that Barney’s family home in Ladera Ranch is in escrow as a short sale. It was listed for $1.149 million.

In fact, short sales are up countywide. Figures from the Southern California Multiple Listing Service show that the usually difficult short sale, or sale of a home for less than is owed on its mortgages, has had an almost uninterrupted climb this year.

A rise in short sales may account for increased home transactions at a time when they’re usually falling. Sales of all homes increased from August to September and early October figures show that sales may have been up in that month, too. Sales usually begin to taper off after August.

DataQuick analyst Andrew LePage believes that September and October sales bumps may be due to an increase in summer short sales, which take longer to close because a lender’s approval is required.

SoCal MLS began tracking distressed property sales this year, including short sales.

Wow! It just totally boggles my mind how these people go through the amount of money they make like water and have no real substantial savings to keep from losing their houses :confused3.

This is on tonight, right? I'm fading fast here - woke up at 5:30 a.m. this morning and don't know if I'll be able to stay awake or not.. Drats! I really wanted to watch it tonight - and come back here to discuss it - but I may have to tape it and watch it tomorrow..

I'm dying to see this confrontation between the new housewife and Vicki that they showed in the previews last week..:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter