The REAL crazy bunch & Free DDP- PSB lunch, GG,CM, WGPC, Kona, H&V, 1900, Breakfast

PureTcrazy

Mouseketeer
We had a grand gathering of 12 people which included:
Me - 44
DH - 51
DS - 20
DGD - 3
DM - 71
DB - 52
DSILl - 55
Best Friend - 49
BFDH - 49
BFDD - 24
BFDGS - 4
BF Foster D - 13

We are a mixture of foodies and plain old food types.

Ohana 11

Fun - The kids enjoyed the games.
Food - ok, the dessert was killer good!
Service - Rushed, even after I asked them to slow down! Some people did not get refills almost the whole meal.
Overall - glad we tried it, but would not repeat.

Princess Storybook Lunch 2 DH, DGD

Fun - Pappy had a blast enjoying his DGD seeing the princesses, She saw Belle, Ariel, Jasmine and Cinderella.
Food - Pappy said it sucked! He had the Pasta Akershus
Service - Great
Overall - Pappy said he would definitely take his princess back! princess:

The Garden Grill 5

Fun - DbestF said the character interaction was exceptional.
Food - Mixed opinion, mostly good to so so
Service - Great
Overall - would return

Hollywood & Vine Dinner 10

Fun - Not really an exceptionally fun place
Food - I miss the turkey pot roast and the different butters. Otherwise it was a decent buffet.
Service - Exceptional service!
Overall - We always do this one as our Fantasmic package, so we will probably return.

Breakfastosaurus 6

Fun - Ok character interaction
Food - nothing special
Service - ok
Overall - probably would not return

1900 Park Fare Dinner 12

Fun - Amazing Character interaction, Cinderella was so sweet!
Food - Some of us really loved it, others thought it was fine.
Service - good
Overall - Great place to see Cinderella, fairly relaxed atmosphere, would return with DGD! princess:

Wolfgang Puck Cafe Lunch 6

Fun - nothing really special
Food - Fantastic, best meal of the trip! Except for the meatloaf (looked good, tasted horrible!) We had a mix of appetizers - Crab cakes, 5 cheese dip, BBQ chicken Quesadillia, Spring rolls all of them were winners. Entrees were scnitzel and meatloaf. The schnitzel was a winner but some thought a sauce with it would really top it off. Desserts were exceptional, my DH declared the Key Lime pie the best he's had in his life!
Service - Exceptional, best on trip! The lunch menu is not on allears so we did not realize that they did not have the schnitzel at lunch. Our server asked the chef to prepare it for three of our party and he did, it is HUGE! Drinks were filled, special attention was paid to our DGD and DM.
Overall - We will do this without a doubt when we return! :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Kona Cafe Dinner 6

Fun - nothing special
Food - Really good, especially the Kona chowder and the pineapple terriyaki steak.
Service - Good service, nothing really special.
Overall - would return at a less busy time.

Chef Mickey's Dinner 5

Fun - OK
Food - OK
Service - OK, of course they ended up with 4 small pictures of people they did not know, instead of the pictures of them that they paid for.
Overall - Iffy as to whether they would return.

We actually did exchange 3 TS credits for counterservice breakfasts and lanyards because my poor son was sick through a lot of the trip. We also had to use up some CS credits at lunch before we left. Overall we really enjoyed the free food and if we were not florida residents with AP's we would purchase the dining plan!

Enjoyed reading your reviews ~ Thanx for sharing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter