The question that's been asked a million times...

UGAFan0829

DIS Veteran
Can someone tell me one more time why there's a price difference between category 5 and 6 staterooms?
As always, TIA! :flower:

Because cat 5 is one deck (or two) higher and supposedly higher is "better" (not IMHO, but I that's how the cruise industry prices cabins)

same exact stateroom on different floors......I guess DCL figures a cat 5 can warrant a higher fare since it's on a higher deck...

The only other difference I can discern is that there are fewer cabins on deck 7 than on 6. Deck 6 six has inside rooms for pretty much the entire length of the ship. More cabins means more traffic means more noise.

I personally like deck 7, but usually book a category 7 room. The prices for those are the same regarless of deck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter