The Pursuit of Disney Magic (June 7-14, 2008) ~ UPDATED 9/30 pg. 191

:scared: That's one scent that I could do without! :laughing:

Inexplicably, that is one of Connor's favorite rides -- I have had to sit through it more times than I would care to!

I feel so bad for you! :lmao: It's the one ride I really don't like at Disney. Some I can take or leave, but that's the only one that I really don't like. I miss the old Alien Encounter, at least that one scared me. My brother refused to let the nieces ride Stitch at all. Just kept telling them there was nothing good to see there - he can't stand it.

This past trip was the first time I experienced it-----let me just say that is a good 10 minutes of my life I will never get back again!!!! UGH! I will NEVER subject anyone to that AGAIN!!!!

So, uh, CP..... heard about the Celebration Vacation promotions for 2009? Yup, free admission on your birthday!

Seems like there's a certain teacher we all know who will be making at least 4 addt'l trips to the parks with her family this year!

Bwahahahahaha! Yes... I'm evil... I know.... just couldn't let the oppurtunity pass to tempt you further with addtl trips to the World!

BTW- was looking at your trip binder, and where did you find 1 page print outs of maps of the park? Thnx--

I feel so bad for you! :lmao: It's the one ride I really don't like at Disney. Some I can take or leave, but that's the only one that I really don't like. I miss the old Alien Encounter, at least that one scared me. My brother refused to let the nieces ride Stitch at all. Just kept telling them there was nothing good to see there - he can't stand it.

I never had a chance to ride Alien Encounter :(. Instead, I get Stitch running around acting like an idiot every trip. :laughing:

The other day a CM wanted my opinion of the ride but I said I hadn't ridden it then. I should have told him what I thought! :sick:

Definitely -- maybe one day they will put something new in that space.

This past trip was the first time I experienced it-----let me just say that is a good 10 minutes of my life I will never get back again!!!! UGH! I will NEVER subject anyone to that AGAIN!!!!

:lmao:

Stitch is truly one of Connor's favorite characters so it is a shame that the one ride is that one!

So, uh, CP..... heard about the Celebration Vacation promotions for 2009? Yup, free admission on your birthday!

Seems like there's a certain teacher we all know who will be making at least 4 addt'l trips to the parks with her family this year!

Bwahahahahaha! Yes... I'm evil... I know.... just couldn't let the oppurtunity pass to tempt you further with addtl trips to the World!

BTW- was looking at your trip binder, and where did you find 1 page print outs of maps of the park? Thnx--

I was actually trying to figure out how to spend each birthday at WDW -- how sad is that??? ;) Realistically, we probably won't be going on anyone's b-day.

Hmmm, I am trying to remember which maps you are talking about -- I put the Passporter maps in the binder and then I also found some maps on the Photopass website that I printed and put in there.

:dance3: Happy birthday, CONNOR! :dance3:

Thank you! He had a great day! I am looking forward to having chocolate cake for breakfast! :thumbsup2

I think I missed the party.

Happy Birthday, Connor! :bday: :cake:

Sorry it's a little late.

You know what Bill Cosby said about chocolate cake for breakfast.
Dad is great! He gives us some chocolate cake!

I think I missed the party.

Happy Birthday, Connor! :bday: :cake:

Sorry it's a little late.

You know what Bill Cosby said about chocolate cake for breakfast.
Dad is great! He gives us some chocolate cake!

Connor thanks you! It was a small party, but Connor believes in the week-long celebration method -- he hasn't quit celebrating yet. :rotfl:

I remember that Bill Cosby bit! We have been eating chocolate cake all weekend -- I will be so sad when it is all gone.

Awww.. I missed it too! Happy Birthday LATE Connor! Mine's in 2 days! lol. September babies are particularly cute, I think.

Awww.. I missed it too! Happy Birthday LATE Connor! Mine's in 2 days! lol. September babies are particularly cute, I think.

Yes, they are!!! :laughing:

Speaking from experience because I am one and I HAVE one---you are SO right!!! ;) ;) Happy almost Birthday!!!

November babies are awfully cute, too! :rolleyes1

Did you go to Medieval Times for his birthday?

No, I chickened out -- it's an hour and a half away through Atlanta traffic, so I didn't do it this year. :sad2:

I think it might be easier if I could somehow bottle up the scents I associate with WDW. If I could just have a whiff of Early Morning on Main Street, I might be okay for awhile. :rolleyes:

Just wait until you SMELL AKL! Seriously...makes me drool just thinking about it....:cloud9: It will be worth it!

September babies are particularly cute, I think.

I would agree! My DS is September 1. :goodvibes

Thanks for my single digit dance, CP! 9 more sleeps 'till travel day is an awesome thing to say!

Still so much to do.....
:banana:

Thanks for my single digit dance, CP! 9 more sleeps 'till travel day is an awesome thing to say!

Still so much to do.....

Just wait until you SMELL AKL! Seriously...makes me drool just thinking about it....:cloud9: It will be worth it!

We have eaten at Boma a few times, so I know what smell you are talking about! Mmmmm!

Still so much to do.....

You will get it done -- I am sure of it! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter