The Pulled Pork Predicament at WCC

jhaig

Not The First To Pass This Way
So a while back Whispering Canyon Cafe messed around with their menu and changed the skillet option for dinner, which if I'm not mistaken included the removal of the pulled pork. Now, my mother-in-law just returned from WDW and said that she was able to get the pork on the skillet. I was skeptical about that so I was wondering if anything has changed with the WCC skillet?

From the WDW Web for Dinner:

Build-Your-Own All-You-Care-To-Enjoy Family Platter:
Choice of Three:
Kansas City-style Smoked Pork Ribs,
Herb-baked Chicken,
Hand-carved Oak-roasted Beef Strip Loin,
Citrus-crusted Market Fish,
Western-style Sausage

Sides for Sharing:
Seasonal Farm Fresh Vegetables,
Herb-crushed Yukon Gold Potatoes,
Cowboy-style Baked Beans,
Corn on the Cob

$29.99

HOWEVER, for Lunch, they do have
Slow-smoked Pulled Pork Sandwich
on a Brioche Roll with Cowboy-style Baked Beans,
Sweet Ancho-Barbecue Sauce, and Western Slaw
$12.49

Yes, pulled pork is available as one of the meat options on the dinner platter at WCC. I work there.

Yes, pulled pork is available as one of the meat options on the dinner platter at WCC. I work there.

Good news!!! Why did they decide to put it back on the skillet? Customer complaints?

Ok. To me there is a big difference between requesting something to be available and complaining that it is not available.

Doesn't really matter how it got back on the skillet. All that matters is it's back! :thumbsup2

BTW I could request Kobe beef, but I wouldn't complain that it's not on there to begin with...;)

Ok. To me there is a big difference between requesting something to be available and complaining that it is not available.

I completely agree - difference being that complaints are responded to far more quickly than requests ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter