The prefect WDW and universal 14 night itinerary?

mikeishere

Mouseketeer
Possibly going to WDW and Universal with a friend for 14 days, staying on site at Disney but I’m finding it so difficult to plan the perfect itinerary doing all of the Disney and Universal parks with rest days over 2 weeks. I dont for example know how many consecutive theme parks to do without feeling exhausted and when to fit in the rest days. Does anyone have a sample itinerary I could see?

How do you prefer doing parks? Are you open to close people? Sleep in and ease to the parks people? In between? If we have an extended stay, we try to schedule a non-park day every third (possibly fourth day), depending on specific things we wish to see. One of the non-park days would be a Saturday, where we hope for good weather and spend many hours by the pool or at a water park instead. That pattern would be the same for Disney or Universal. One thing I will say, if you are staying on-site at Universal and have a room that comes with Express Pass, then we'd probably do shorter days, and possibly more in a row, since you can experience more with much less waiting in line. 2 weeks sounds amazing. You are right to look at planning rest day/non-park days in there - it is, after all, a vacation!

How do you prefer doing parks? Are you open to close people? Sleep in and ease to the parks people? In between? If we have an extended stay, we try to schedule a non-park day every third (possibly fourth day), depending on specific things we wish to see. One of the non-park days would be a Saturday, where we hope for good weather and spend many hours by the pool or at a water park instead. That pattern would be the same for Disney or Universal. One thing I will say, if you are staying on-site at Universal and have a room that comes with Express Pass, then we'd probably do shorter days, and possibly more in a row, since you can experience more with much less waiting in line. 2 weeks sounds amazing. You are right to look at planning rest day/non-park days in there - it is, after all, a vacation!

We are probs in between people but more get up and go first week and then slower in week 2 and then like to go back and ride favourite rides if got time to visit parks again but with so much more than last time visted in 2009 it’s how do fit all of Disney and universal in and still have downtime days? We probably staying on site at Disney and get Uber to universal

We do 14 night Universal/Disney trips at least once a year. We do first 2 nights of trip (and 3full days) at Universal. On day 3 when we’re done at Universal we head to our DVC hotel and check in. Day 4 is an off day. Day 5,6 snd 7 we do parks, with day 5 rope dropping snd days 6 and 7 a later start. Then we do an off day on day 8. The rest of the trip we’ll do a park each day for varying times, sometimes only in the evening. We do 3 universal days (1 each park and 1 to go back and redo things) 9 Disney park days (3 MK 2 of each other parks) and 2 full off days. That’s how we do it.

We are staying off site but we arrive on a sun and ours goes like this
Mon Epcot
Tue HS
Wed AK
Thur MK
Fri Seaworld
Sat rest day night H20 glow party
SUN rest
Mon Epcot
Tues rest day. Night MNSSHP
WED UNIVERSAL/IOA
Thursday Universal IOA possibly MK evening
Fri AK HS
Sat leave

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter