The Plaza?

corvair

<font color=FF99FF>Doesn't need a fancy tag
The plaza sounds great for lunch at MK.... do they take PS for lunch??? thanks...amy

Yes they do.....90 days, same as the other restaurants! We also love the plaza, great sandwiches!
:sunny:

:wave2: thanks....I have never read to much about the plaza....we ate at pecos bills last time for lunch... it was good... but I would like to sit and relax alittle and get waited on and get a good sandwich......thanks...amy:earsgirl:

Love the Plaza - Seems to be one of those overlooked gems of the World.....

Love The Plaza! Great salad - greens, red onion, strawberries & chicken - to die for (although I order without chicken!)

Yes, it is certainly one of those hidden gems. We've been to WDW many, many times and only stumbled upon the Plaza last December. It's kinda hidden in the back there.

Sandwiches are good, service good and IMHO I think they have the BEST ice cream on site (better than B&C!!):tongue:

:tongue: thanks for all the great replies... I think I will eat there next trip for lunch... wonder why you do not hear much about this place....:wave2: amy

it is more of a "normal rst". and I think maybe that is why it can't compete in some peopl's minds with the characters and/or the castle for atmosphere at most of the MK sit downs but the food is great, it is cute ( I think the cms are dressed like victorian (?)ladies or something, just not so heavily themed) cheery, so what's not to like? personally I do not have to have in your face themeing at every single meal especially not with yummy burgers!

After reading these raves, how can I not stop in for a meal! yet another yummy place to indulge my constant craving for food (which I don't normally have at home... just like I don't drink coffee at home, or much soda, but on vacation... oh, boy, am I a caffeine addict!)

Richard

We also try to do the Plazaat least once every trip. I find it to be a good value and the food is good. Save room for dessert:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter