The Plaza Restaurant Review

Wendy5055

DIS Veteran
We had tried The Plaza Restaurant on our last trip year before last and so in the interest of doing less buffets, we decided to eat lunch here again.

We checked in early for our 12:05 ADR (1/2 hour early) and waited approximately 10 minutes before being seated. :thumbsup2 Our server was nice and brought drinks, took our orders in a timely fashion. There always seems to be a Mayor or other such character "stopping by" The Plaza and they awarded a ribbon to one lucky little boy on this visit. :) I had the chicken sandwich...it was good. My mother had a sandwich and I remember she enjoyed it. My dd11 had the meatloaf (one of the reasons we chose The Plaza)...she liked it very much. After our sandwiches, we opted to get an ice cream sundae...that was when the waitress mentioned they were offering the Christmas in July ice cream.:yay: Of course, we opted for the gingerbread sundaes and our waitress gave us a dollop of the gingerbread whipped cream (along with all the regular whipped cream)...it was delicious!!! It came with gingerbread men cookies approximately 4 inches in height and very yummy too!

Overall Impression - It is a little know "gem" and we will definitely return on future trips. The food is a good value for the price. (As we were not on the dining plan, we spent approximately $58.00 tip included).

We always go here too. Food is simple but good and sometimes all you need is a sandwich.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter