The Plaza Restaurant - no reservations after 2/15

FosterLovesMickey

Ready for Disney......
Today was my first day for making reservations for our Feb 21 - Mar 1, 2014 trip. I'm not seeing any available reservations for The Plaza past 2/15. Does anyone have any idea if there is a plane rehab for this timeframe or something? I couldn't find any notice of it - but, not sure why else there would not be any available (lunch or dinner) reservation options after that time.... Thanks!!!

I had that problem too, when I was booking my Nov. trip. I finally call Dining and they were able to book it for me over the phone. The cast member told me it was difficult to explain but not all times and restaurants are released at the same time.:confused3..If for any reason they can't book it for you just keep checking it will eventually show up.

I had that problem too, when I was booking my Nov. trip. I finally call Dining and they were able to book it for me over the phone. The cast member told me it was difficult to explain but not all times and restaurants are released at the same time.:confused3..If for any reason they can't book it for you just keep checking it will eventually show up.

Thanks, I appreciate your input!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter