The Plaza Breakfast ADR?

jhoannam

Planner-aholic
I was going to make a breakfast ADR for the plaza but nothing is available, do they not take reservations?

From what i understand breakfast at the Plaza was just temporary/seasonal - hopefully they re introduce it, I was excited for it!

All ADRs are now gone. Everyday, everytime , for 6 months. (As of a couple hours ago). Dates are all greyed out.

My guess is an IT hiccup.

Right now breakfast is available through June 1. No info whether it'll continue or not.

This was one of my family's favorite ADR's. We booked PPO in order to have our meal finished before the park opened, and were able to have soem nice pictures taken by the photographer before we were called in. The meal was delicious! We were done and in line for the Tomorrowland RD folks. Buzz and SM completed in record time! LOL! And of course a spin on the People Mover as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter