The Oogie Boogie Bash 2022 Thread (ALL DATES SOLD OUT)

We just happen to be in town during OBB in September. Never been to Disneyland Resort. Would it be better to get a day ticket to DCA or attend OBB to experience rides? Kids are 12 and 9. We have been to WDW. We would be going to a Tuesday OBB. Thanks!
I feel like a day ticket to DCA is sort of a waste on OBB nights. The park usually doesn't open till what, 10am in the fall? Mix in starts around 3pm (SUPER busy) and you're kicked out by 6pm, so it makes for a fairly "short" day for the normal ticket price.

I would either just buy a one park ticket to Disneyland and then head over to do OBB around 3 or 4 pm, OR, just buy the OBB ticket.

There is so much going on at OBB that it's a little hard to do everything if you want to hit all the rides, but it is doable. You might just put a preference on specific Halloween stuff instead and run out of time for a couple rides.

I feel like a day ticket to DCA is sort of a waste on OBB nights. The park usually doesn't open till what, 10am in the fall? Mix in starts around 3pm (SUPER busy) and you're kicked out by 6pm, so it makes for a fairly "short" day for the normal ticket price.

I would either just buy a one park ticket to Disneyland and then head over to do OBB around 3 or 4 pm, OR, just buy the OBB ticket.

There is so much going on at OBB that it's a little hard to do everything if you want to hit all the rides, but it is doable. You might just put a preference on specific Halloween stuff instead and run out of time for a couple rides.
I guess I should re-explain this. We will be in the area for several days. Would it be better to buy a regular day ticket and go on a non OBB day, or go to OBB? That's probably a better question. Sorry!

I got in the cue late, around 10:30am, and just got tickets a few minutes ago. All dates but 10/29 are showing as availble.

I guess I should re-explain this. We will be in the area for several days. Would it be better to buy a regular day ticket and go on a non OBB day, or go to OBB? That's probably a better question. Sorry!
To me OBB is much better and special around the season. If this was the “only chance” to do Disney rides, I think a normal ticket on a non-OBB is better. BUT, if the kids have done WDW before and stuff, they would probably like OBB. There certainly is the opportunity to hit some rides and usually you can knock the big guys out AND do all specific party stuff. But I would get OBB, focus on party specific stuff and then as many rides as possible. With that mind set you’ll have a great night and fun Halloween stuff :)

Just got tickets a minute ago, started it around just before 11AM. I checked only Sept/Oct, and still only Oct 29th is sold out.

OMG talk about stressful.
I got this message:

We See-See-See There Is a Problem!​

Due to a system error, we're unable to confirm that your order was processed. If it was processed, you'll see it in your confirmation email. If you find your order was not processed, please place a new order.

I just checked my email and there is a conformation email so HAPPY. I have tickets right they can't tell me I don't if I have the email?

I got this message:

Due to a system error, we're unable to confirm that your order was processed. If it was processed, you'll see it in your confirmation email. If you find your order was not processed, please place a new order.

I just checked my email and there is a conformation email so HAPPY. I have tickets right they can't tell me I don't if I have the email?
Holy cow. That is stressful. Did you check the app?

I got this message:

I think based on that wording if you have an email
You have tickets. Mine also showed up in the app right away.

okay time to go to work now. Lucky hubby took DD6 to school for me today as otherwise she would be late.

Good luck to everyone else trying.

Only looks like 29th October is sold out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter