The Oogie Boogie Bash 2022 Thread (ALL DATES SOLD OUT)

Anyone still there waiting? Good luck to all!
Yes me, It says more than an hour on the app on my phone and on the computer.

I have tired what others have said using a different internet browser etc.

I have been on since 6.33 am here in New Zealand and it is now 7.39am so hopefully the green line jumps a a lot soon.

Just an FYI. I was playing around refreshing the page that had both OBB parties showing while I was waiting for 9am. Then at around 8:50 I was suddenly bumped in the queue.
But I still had to wait almost 2 hours.

October 29th is saying sold out now on my end. Sorry to those still waiting if you were wanting this date.

Edit: it's showing available again!

Yes me, It says more than an hour on the app on my phone and on the computer.

I have tired what others have said using a different internet browser etc.

I have been on since 6.33 am here in New Zealand and it is now 7.39am so hopefully the green line jumps a a lot soon.
Oh gosh. You need some pixie dust. This is exhausting!

Thanks it took me to 7 minutes all the way to the end then it was directring to website and then said your queue number is no longer valid.
Not sure how to read this. It wasn't my link. I don't post my extra queues publicly to avoid any issues with multiple people picking them up

We just happen to be in town during OBB in September. Never been to Disneyland Resort. Would it be better to get a day ticket to DCA or attend OBB to experience rides? Kids are 12 and 9. We have been to WDW. We would be going to a Tuesday OBB. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!