The Oogie Boogie Bash 2022 Thread (ALL DATES SOLD OUT)

My lil green bar is still chugging along... just hit right above the capital A in approximate. Cmonnn lil guy you can do it!

Took me about 20 minutes to get in once the countdown started, so definitely not an actual hour... all dates still available.

The que ID has been disabled and we can't do that anymore.

12:27 central time- no dates sold out.

I mean. One technically can. But it's looking at the source code now to get the Queue ID. It's a lot more work than it was before.

It must recognize your computer somehow because I accidentally closed it on one of my devices and went back and the progress went right back to where it was.

They aren’t using the shareable queue ID this time. Grrrr.

ALL dates still available!!

Got mine for the first night but had no way to add a second night. I'm back in queue again.

Note: the minutes countdown did not reflect actual minutes. sometimes it jumped ahead 10 minutes or 20. My 1 hour left took less than 20 minutes.

Edge: 38 minutes
Chrome: more than an hour

For anyone reading this next year the progress bars are legit and about 40-45% of the way through it flips to an actual countdown by minutes.

Got my tickets! Woo Hoo! Got the date I wanted no problem. Total wait time was 1 hour 40 min.

Edit to add - Doing this while having a full bladder sure increases the anxiety!! Headed to the bathroom now. lol

Got mine for the first night but had no way to add a second night. I'm back in queue again.

Note: the minutes countdown did not reflect actual minutes. sometimes it jumped ahead 10 minutes or 20. My 1 hour left took less than 20 minutes.
Oh that’s my fear too! Going to be here all day! 😂

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter