The Oogie Boogie Bash 2022 Thread (ALL DATES SOLD OUT)

I have 1 where the green bar has moved (but still says more than an hour) should I be happy about this??!
My edge browser's progress bar has progressed much further than the chrome one. Both started at over an hour and I opened the edge browser second. I am guessing this means that the green progress is a good reflection of percentage through the queue.

Can someone drop a link to the D23 purchase page? It seems to be a separate page from the “general” purchase page. I wanna try to see if being logged in as a member would grant me access to it.

It doesn't. It's the same queue to access the event page that has both ticket links on it.

After 1 hour I am now in the line with 54 minutes wait on one browser. All others are still „over one hour“, no matter what I try.

My phone zoomed along. My browsers still were stuck at over an hour and not really progressing at all. Managed to get my tickets for 10/3. One of the cheaper nights so I wasn't too worried (right lol)

Can someone who has gotten to the under-an-hour countdown say roughly how far the green bar progressed before you saw the countdown? Does it go all the way across first?

Getting through without the wait seems a bit random, or maybe lucky timing. I got the purchase page shortly after 9, and when trying to purchase, got booted back to the queue. I had a couple of browsers in the queue, then opened a new window, tried again, and got through. Other attempts went straight to the queue.

I managed to get 4 tickets, and all other dates were still available.

Can someone who has gotten to the under-an-hour countdown say roughly how far the green bar progressed before you saw the countdown? Does it go all the way across first?

Mine just switched....at about 40% across the green bar

About 1/2, then flipped to 45 mins, but it was really only about 15 when it let me in

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter