The Oogie Boogie Bash 2022 Thread (ALL DATES SOLD OUT)

Hey. So I skipped my one hour queue too by doing what they said above. Open a new browser and go to the special events page and the gen public link date now is above the D23 date. Click it and it went straight to the days available. Got 6 tickets for 10/27. Looked like all days were good
When I click on the special events link on any browser or private incognito it just takes me to the que...

Just so others know it's not working for everyone.

Mine for some reason is still letting me see tickets. No dates sold out yet!!! I hope these updates help keep everyone from freaking out! I have been in the never ending Queue-it for so many DIsney events, so I understand the stress of waiting and thinking your dates are selling out!!! Pixie dust to all!!!

Mine for some reason is still letting me see tickets. No dates sold out yet!!! I hope these updates help keep everyone from freaking out! I have been in the never ending Queue-it for so many DIsney events, so I understand the stress of waiting and thinking your dates are selling out!!! Pixie dust to all!!!
You are being super helpful and reassuring!!

Super appreciate your messages here as I'm sure do many others. Giving me a little hope!

I have 1 where the green bar has moved (but still says more than an hour) should I be happy about this??!

I didn’t get around to it until today…

Aw, I'm sorry :(. You also could have accessed it without a wait before 8:30 this morning. I was able to get in still with presale access to see what presale dates had sold out. But it turned waiting room shortly after that.

Sorry you're having to wait :(

When I click on the special events link on any browser or private incognito it just takes me to the que...

Just so others know it's not working for everyone.
More for curiosity than anything else (I'm a software engineer) - I tried with clearing all data (cache), incognito and on 5G vs wifi and nope still takes me to the queue. I might try on my sons fire tablet just for kicks. 🤣

Can someone drop a link to the D23 purchase page? It seems to be a separate page from the “general” purchase page. I wanna try to see if being logged in as a member would grant me access to it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter