The Oogie Boogie Bash 2022 Thread (ALL DATES SOLD OUT)

I’m still stuck at “more than an hour”. I’m a D23 member and was trying to get a ticket for the special 9/10 night, but it’s not letting me go right through to that. There’s also no indication that it’s sold out for that night either, so keeping my fingers crossed.
I can‘t see that date on offer right now (I did see it last night because I am D23 but I can’t go that night). On the calendar now, it is just a grey date, not “sold out” which would be a slash through the date. So I think you could only buy that date through the special link for D23. Not sure if the link is still live?

When you get through the queue, you should get the option for the regular tickets but scroll down and there is a separate link for D23 tickets for only that date.

I can see it and it‘s NOT sold out!!! YAY!!!

Did anyone figure out if there's a way to share the queue link on Android like there was 2 days ago? I got through on one of mine and I have a short queue I'd love to give to someone if possible.

I just tried again on a new safari and it went straight to letting me purchase. Maybe try that? Or incogito?
I got really excited when I read your comment and immediately tried it. Unfortunately, it didn’t work for me. I just ended up with a 4th more than an hour wait screen. Thanks for the tip though! Hopefully I’ll get tickets at some point today.🤞

For some reason, now that I’ve purchased my tickets, on that browser, I can purchase more (all others are still at greater than an hour so I closed those). I can see the regular OOB tickets, and the D23 tickets. Still NO dates sold out!

This is so extremely stressful lol. For those who have done this before, is it always like this? I expected to see some movement by now but nada...

Hey. So I skipped my one hour queue too by doing what they said above. Open a new browser and go to the special events page and the gen public link date now is above the D23 date. Click it and it went straight to the days available. Got 6 tickets for 10/27. Looked like all days were good

I’m still stuck at “more than an hour”. I’m a D23 member and was trying to get a ticket for the special 9/10 night, but it’s not letting me go right through to that. There’s also no indication that it’s sold out for that night either, so keeping my fingers crossed.

Is there a reason you didn't try to get your ticket to this the last two days? You've had access without a wait since at least the afternoon of 6/28.

I have three browsers on my computer and three on my phone. All over an hour. One of my progress bars is moving but still says over an hour.

At least they can't hide the source code, but that's more difficult to explain to someone who isn't at least baseline tech savvy :confused3 . Was difficult enough explaining the Queue ID link at the bottom.

Tried to see if I could at least email so I could step away from the computer and they have email notifications shut off all together.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-06-30 094157.jpg
    Screenshot 2022-06-30 094157.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 6

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter