The Oogie Boogie Bash 2022 Thread (ALL DATES SOLD OUT)

It's not open yet. Previous talk was from the presale that happened two days ago. I can still access to just get right in to get tickets because I'm a Keyholder (can access all but 9/10 date; a couple presale dates did sell out but will have more availability today) and D23 member (can access only 9/10 date)

The waitroom and the queue after that when it's opens will be this page:

http://disneyland.disney.go.com/admission/events/
I heard the presale portion of tickets for Oct 29 sold out, was there another date that also sold out?

For the curious:

9/27, 10/18, and 10/29 sold out for presale as of the time of this comment (more will be added for general sale! This was only a small percentage).

Because of the issues with the queue a couple days ago, I recommend opening a few before 9am and a few right as it turns 9am.

Good morning, everyone! When folks talk about copying your URL, do you mean the URL of the"The Wait is almost over" screen?

Good morning, everyone! When folks talk about copying your URL, do you mean the URL of the"The Wait is almost over" screen?
No. One you are in the que there will be a unique to you que ID at the bottom of the page. In theory you can copy it and get to your spot on line from any device.

Yes once actually in the queue... at the bottom you can click on your queue and copy and paste it. So if you have a friend trying for you who scores a better queue spot they can send it to you. Between my hubby and me on the Magic Key presale day with 6 devices/browsers they were all over an hour except one which was like 20 mins so we went with that one - tee hee.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter